[[[Cop or Not General]]]

[[[Cop or Not General]]]

Pretty decided on copping the shirt but im split between the brown and the off white one (right to the brown)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/fxZXqBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol dnc any. Why waste money on a name-brand fucking flannel?

c/n

yuck
looks thin

def not the brown

leather looks pretty shit desu
doedsnt look like it has the most solid build construction (im assuming thats what you want)
dnc

cop if you can pull the military tech look

i like the colors and the quality is pretty good
its pile lined, definitely not thin

quality is "pretty good" because chances are you havent handled anything of remarkable quality
like if you really wanted a nice flannel youd get it elsewhere
im sure the quality is pretty good, but for the price, definitely not
buying too understated supreme pieces without the logo defeats the purpose of buying supreme as thats its main selling point, brand association

i was already expecting all this hate due to it beeing supreme and for some reason everybody hating it on this board, i swear if there was no way of seeing it was from them yall would be asking wtc
anyway im looking for a good lined flannel so if youd be able to tell me where to get it id be very thankful

and i just asked for an opinion on the color nothing more

this, i got a flannel for about 6.50 at a kilo sale five years ago when i was a teenager and it still holds fine

literal $5 sweatshop garbage, they cant even fucking stitch straight

who makes good flannel?

L.L. Bean

Are dickies shirts good?

I'll just remove the logo with a seam ripper and I would go over the red stitching with a black fabric marker.

you have to realise that the hate on supreme is warranted and isnt some blind like "oh THAT brand is for ____"
its just average quality at best for unreasonable prices so why would anyone want to speak good of it
especially when the deisgn isnt really that remarkable and the quality isnt aswell
alot of japanese brands and americana brands do good lined flannel
its a cop or not
if you only care about the colour then just discard my message because it shouldnt be within your best interests

C/N?

leather looks bad but most importantly square toe is ugly as sin dnc

def not

I bought one of the technical shirts that looks like flannel from The North Face and got to say wow, it feels like flannel and looks like flannel, but it's thinner and still warm. Plus you can wash it in warm cycle and it (at least thus far) has held colour and lacks any of that fluff or lint that comes to flannes.

I know this sounded like an ad, but I was so surprised that gotta hype it. And fuck those supreme flannels.

Are boat shoes effay?

C/N? Can get these for like 10$ from a friend.

no
those arent boat shoes
and those are ugly
also theyre from american eagle dude

Depends. Are you Aryan or a nigger?

Boat shoes are fine in nautical settings, and do not buy those shoes AE footwear falls apart so fast

Im a fag who wears salmon colored flat fronts and oxfords. I have no other choice but to wear boat shoes outside of nautical situations.

that still doesn't make those boat shoes.

jesus, these are just awful. im not even going to ask how much they are, but do yourself a favor and look at "vermont flannel company" , theyre made in the usa and are way better quality than this garbage , and probably liek a quarter of the price.

Cop?

Should I?

would take off logo with seam ripper

thoughts?

yes

maybe
no
buy it
do not hate it but hmmm

Need a new brown boot, these are on sale for 60$. I was thinking about getting iron rangers but 300$ vs 60$ is a huge difference.

yes, currently own a pair and like them. Not too blocky like some NB styles seem to be

Get these instead:
a.co/fxZXqBU

DNC this.

>you will never have a gf like this

Do you do anything outdoors? did you grow up in a city ? It's a great jacket but don't be a poser

should I "catch" this hoodie?

>quality is pretty good
it really ain't, I've had supreme flannels
get fjälräven one or some other /out/ brand flannel, quality is 100 times better and they are cheaper and easy to get on sales

c/nc

I'm not white

Also I'm not overweight

I guess wearing carhartt is being a poser. Get the fuck out of here. You're laughable.

source?

no

i can cop for pretty cheap

someone said this was location based so i live in wa state if that makes a dif

do not 'cop'

w2c?

must be warm af

y/n?

C/N

Wanted to get into tricky ricky.

n
n
lmao no
no
prefer the black one

no
yes
no
no
yes
no
yes
if u want
??? yes
no
no
yes
yes
yes
yes
yesno
COP OR NOT?

Adidas NMD Primeknit Japan Black. You can find it on grailed for about 300-400

dnc

cop

dnc

dnc

cop

dnc

cop

dnc

dnc

dnc wtf is wrong with you

Reminder that if you wear t-shirts but you're not in the military you're a poser

what do you boys think of this color

?

cop

N O
O

Do I spend more money than I'd like to admit on these?

Too much red. R/W/B is a nice color scheme though.

Id cop one of them so fast if not for the collar

Do you know any alternatives like that, that arent custom made?