HAIR GENERAL

Post your current hairstyle, what you're looking for, advice, critique others, or any other bullshit about your hair.

Beautiful young Leo tribute to start off, how did he achieve such a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1l4Ex1MC64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw balding

worst thing that's ever happened to me i hate it so much

Dunno if I should cut the top or not

Damn that's rough bro, are you skinhead yet?

What kind of cut are you looking for? I would personally grow out all your hair a bit more

no just thinning

i dont think i'll ever be completely bald on top, but i'll definitely never have a nice thick head of hair

i try not to think about it

me 2. should i go on fin? will dick stop working?

Life is unjust desu. I´m considering starting to use minoxidil, sort of afraid of the shedding phase though.
Does anyone have any experience?

Thoughts and tips on pic related?

How the fuck do I manage my thick-ass Hispanic hair to have less volume? Cutting it show looks bad on me but keeping it long or anything above a 2 leaves me with limited styling options. What do?

Really good, apply after you washed your hair and blowdry

Hair slicked back. Should I grow it out and keep it like this or should I change it?

Better pic

I want to get a haircut but i really don't know what style would fit me, I do know that if i let my hair grow it would look like shit and my current hair style looks pretty JUST.
Any ideas for guides to hair cuts?
thanks lads.

has anyone tried american crew liquid wax? According to the description, it provides natural shine and medium hold, which would be great for my kinda-young-leo-medium-length-hair

i started taking propecia man, took for about a week. several months later my dick is not at 100% functionality but it still works. I barely ever projectile ejaculate anymore. I used to ejaculate like a horse before

prop definitely works though, and some people get barely any sides. it has a risk.

i have looked a bit into that topical anti androgen RU, but it looks like it might have sides also anyway.... decisions decisions

minox works, but the DHT will still be accumulating around the follicle. If the balding is bad enough in time the minox will stop working as it is overpowered by DHT. Once the DHT is on the follicle I don't there is a way to be rid of it. stopping DHT being attached to the follicle is key... this being said minox can be good for people who only mildly bald, and be used together with anti androgen's like propecia for maximum results, though anti androgen's tend to have sides

Asked this in the last thread but I got no real answers

Does anyone here have braids? How ofte do you redo them? Do you get another person to do them or do you do it yourself? If you ask another person, who?

keep it
shave facial hair
get a high quality trim from a good barber
hit gym
ffs m8 take care of yourself jesus

I really like my current style but I've had it for almost 2 years now so it feels stale and I also feel like the style is way more common now. Usually wear it pushed back but I sometimes let it fall forward.

What would work with my face shape?

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if there are any known side effects of minox? Like if it can fuck up your follicles during the shedding period and result in any permanent damage or something?
I´m probably just paranoid but I wanna get to know as much as possible before starting to use it.

dont slick it back im begging you

try parting down the middle, im interested to see what it would look like

My hair looks awesome when I wake up, and will stay that way until I wash it. I'm a swimmer so I have to wash out chlorine or salt every time I swim. Any products to gimme dat sweet bedhead?
Tried so far:
Mousse
Fiber
Pomade
Wax
Salt spray

Best thing you could do is find hairstyles for your hairtype. I see too many people who see an actor or celebrity and say "wow they look good I want to look like that" and they try to copy them, and they usually end up looking like shit. This is because the style of one person may not fit your aesthics (your build, facial features, etc.). So just branch out and try new things and do what looks good on you and not anyone else.

If you want my opinion, post a pic of your hair and face outline (don't need to show eyes and shit if you choose not to for the sake of anonymity, but the more you show the better) and I'll let you know what suits you.

Look up jaw gains

Haven't tried that specifically but American Crew puts out pretty quality stuff from my experience. Try it out and see what happens.

Shaved a while ago

>used to about a year ago
>about 2 weeks
>someone else who's done it before and knows what they're doing
>my little cousin

It's ok to use conditioner but no shampoo?, also my hair is kinda wavy, but with poo its more curly

Two weeks? How do you manage to keep them neat for all this time?

Is there some kind of hair product I could use that would leave my hair feeling silkier or at least softer? I use regular conditioner but beyond that I know jack shit about any kind of hair products

Thoughts on grey hair?

I have thick asian hair and started getting a few silvery strands a couple of years ago. Not really noticeable but it had me really worried at first, but luckily it haven't got any worse since the initial "breakout".
I'm 23 btw.

I have been mewing and jaw clenching for a few months now

Stop spamming your pic you attention whore
You look like a fucking cartoon

dont do this no poo bullshit unless you have very thick, curly hair. I have fine straight hair and condition daily and poo about 2-3 times a week

They weren't very neat towards the end haha I kept them pretty neat for a little over a week. Basically just don't fucking touch them. They're probably going to itch and irritate you at first, especially if they're tight, but you have to leave them alone and don't scratch them or anything. Also keep your head up as often as you can. Don't lean on walls or chairs when you're sitting and don't toss and turn when you lay down too much and you should be fine for a while.

That's another reason you want someone good at braiding because if your braids are too loose they will fall out by themselves over time.

Using conditioner and leaving it in for a while is helpful. You can try styling it with pomade but it might be too short to do much with.

There's really nothing you can do about it unless you want to dye your hair. I would just leave them and treat your hair as normal. Nothing wrong with a couple grays here and there and it adds some variety to your hair.

Yeah, I don't mind it at all as long as it stays this way.
Just looking for ways to rock it when it inevitably becomes more and more.
I know it can look cool on some ppl, but I'm kind of young looking with no beard genetics.

>don’t touch anything with your hair
Soo you don’t sleep?

give me some advice on what to do with this head rat.

>inb4 manbum

Any specific kind of conditioner? Also where could I find hairstyle suggestions? I've tried googling it but I never find anything that would fit my hair or not look ridiculous

If you read past the first line you would have seen I said try not to toss and turn.

Some people just have more or less of a tendency than others to move around in their sleep. Just have to be lucky at that point. So make up for that by doing everything else I said and you should last at least a week

dyed my hair a bit ago, i don't mind the look though

How long would you guys say the undercut is in this pic? Going for an undercut today and need to know what to ask for. Thanks in advance.

ask for a one on the sides and tell the stylist to not fade it

>a one on the sides
What does this refer to? I'm new to the whole hair styling thing-- up until recently mine was past my shoulders.
Do you mean one inch or centimeter or something?

Wash your hair with a coconut conditioner and once you dry it, rub in some cocoa butter

the too they use to shave your head has replaceable heads you can put on it. a 0 basically means you will be bald, a one is a little prickly but you can still see the hair above the scalp. also, if you are trying to get that cut, make sure your hair is long enough on top otherwise it will be a bit funky.

Okay thanks

Thanks, man. Much appreciated.

np, good luck w the cut my dude

That is fine.

Minox will quite likely reset your hairs phase cycle, meaning you will prob shed some. the hair you continue to apply minox to will have roided growth, keeping it in the growth phase. If you stop using it, all progress will be lost, and the DHT attached to your follicles will set back in.

The sides I have heard about with minox are darkness around eyes, hair growth elsewhere and heart palpitations etc.

You might be interested to hear that people have taken an oral form of Minox. It is extremely effective for regaining hair, but the sides are very heavy (heart palpitations etc). The sides you get from topical minox are from the minox getting into the blood stream.

You are right to think carefully before using any of this stuff. You have to keep in mind with Minox that you have to use it forever, and its a slightly messy topical you have to apply twice a day.

I am not sure about permanent damage with minox (as in would you be worse off having used minox than had you not used anything at all). it will at least mess with your hairs cycle, meaning you may have to wait many months to get back to normal.

All of this hair stuff is pretty tricky, and depends on what type of baldness you have. If you are the type of person to only have mild balding throughout your life but it still looks bad, I reckon the individual hair transplant would be a brilliant idea. If you are destined to be completely bald, I think the best answer is anti androgen's such as propecia (perhaps with a side of minox), and maybe some individual hair transplant if you want to really maximize things. But of course, these things have negative sides, and I wouldn't completely underestimate propecia, a lot of people seem to have a fine time using it, but it is powerful stuff and it certainly seems to have effected me.

Cut the top
Cut it. The back looks retarded
Keep it slicked back. Let the sides and back grow and see what happens
Color looks gross and dirty

Thanks, its fine then, my hair cutter dude told me that my hair was thick and im starting to feel my hair more loose now

Just to confirm, if your balding is more than mild I would say that minox is not a permanent solution. It might take several years but the DHT balding substance accumulating around your hair follicle will eventually catch up with you and the Minox will not be able to combat it (unless you took a tonne of minox pills that would prob give you a heart attack).

Just shaved all my hair off lads.

I feel like a new man. If you're sitting on the fence about the buzz, do it.

What to do Veeky Forums ? Thinking of going short

you look gay

hey effay, what can i do with long hair, like styles ect. rn my hair is shoulder length

It parts a lot during the day with the product I use. I sometimes style it like this or have it parted closer to one side.

I used to towel dry my hair pretty aggressively. Do you think it's possible that my hair got so damaged as to hinder any ability to grow it out long?

Where's you pic desu?

I used to do the same thing until pretty recently, but I think I stopped before my hair got any significant damage.

If you think your hair is brittle or damaged try to get damage repair shampoo and condition. I use coconut and it works pretty well.

The idea is there but it makes your head look like an upside down triangle, I'd just slick it back

Yeah agreed. I think it'd look a lot better shorter but I'm not a huge fan of middle parts to begin with.

I tried inspecting my hair but honestly I have no idea what to look for so I can't really tell how much it's damaged. As far as I know you can't really repair it. I've recently just stopped using towels at all and only wash my hair like once per week(no poo) to prevent further damage.

you could fit like... 15 of your mouth on your forehead... what a time to be alive

check me out check me out

Go to Amazon and buy Falim brand gum, its swedish gum, extremely hard and really good for gaining jaw muscles, gotta warn you tho, you never know how assymetrical your jaw muscles really are till you grow them out, some poeple dont rock it

I've used it before. What's that other gum brand mewers use? In comes in the small tin box and looks like rocks?

What do I do about this? Wanted to grow it out but not sure anymore.

>needing gum in order to develop a jaw

Not gonna make it senpai.

nick?

Have you tried teasing?

Srsly how do I young leo hair

No, my hair's pretty sensitive I don't think it would stand up to banter

Thanks a lot for the help man!

Time for a haircut boys. Any suggestions?

Went shorter, had a ponytail for awhile but it was too much work to wash.

Does anyone have that photo of some guy that has really lush hair that's in black and white, and he has one cross earring that's of moderate size?

i need a cut. tips?

the side of my head is fucked

That ain't lush enough. It looked like an SLP model

I want to cut my hair really short, like a crew cut and dye it blonde. Should I?

I need to get it cut but this about it

if you're going for the nazi look, then yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1l4Ex1MC64

Any recommendations? I have a double cowlick right at the front; it's impossible to style.

do some skin care

The beard hides my no chin.

Am I balding effay? I'm very worried

Trim the beard up a bit but you look nice other than that

shieet its hard to make an honest suggestion to someone with such glorious locks

its almost as bad as when a broad asks you if she would look good with short hair

I see no reason to be concerned. I'm balding myself so I've had the pleasure of seeing it up close.

What should my friend do with his hair? This is he only picture he would let me upload.

CAUSE I'M IN TOO DEEP

It's not normally spiked like that. I'm not sure what the fuck he's doing there.