DRESS ME

I don't belong to this board, i'm from Veeky Forums but i was searching for some clothes to attract girls, i know all of you are into designers and good brands of clothes, but girl ain't into "full rick", they are more into fit clothes, the body type, and the body language of the guy.
IN RESUME:

>I dress fucking bad
So dress me to had girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ashleypweston
youtube.com/user/Teachingmensfashion
youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting
ascolour.com/5002-paper-tee.html?default=301
imgur.com/a/ypRrB
youtube.com/watch?v=s_ZGIUYYpno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know if this help but

108 Kg
6'4''
23 years old

bait

Sombreros and Moon Shoes are in right now.

i'm serious, i'm trying to get the style of the guy in the left pic

Wear chinos and a shirt that matches and loafers

These are horrible.

I don't know why people cant use the fucking reverse image search that is built into Veeky Forums, idiots, except for maybe

But I'll do it for you dumbasses, this pic has circulated pinterest hundreds of times and has been posted on this board before. This guy obviously doesnt look like that, he is most likely irl 168lb, and 5'9, of Macedonian descent. I rest my case.

or maybe the guy had a pinterest account

>Macedonian descent

Greek/Albozerg/Bulgar butthurt?

hey chad :)

gay as fuck

look my face

Shoes
Buy leather loafers (I like black ones)
Buy a good boot (this is up to you)

Torso
Wear darker clothing (it's more in style now and is timeless in general), harder to fuck up matching it anyways.
I suggest getting a nice leather jacket, a bomber jacket, an longer overcoat (can be a peacoat) and some crew neck sweaters to wear under your jackets/coats (simple colors).
For shirts, you can buy vnecks for undershirts and buy some basic button ups. Try to buy these after you find some good jackets, as you can see if they look good with your jackets/coats.

Pants
Get some chinos and jeans, nothing really to say here. I recommend dark jeans, and chinos are up to you, but stay with common colors.

Socks
You can go crazy here, I prefer longer socks with patterns, but really anything goes.

Belts
I always wear leather belts, medium width, not too skinny or wide.

>that's gross
meanwhile, if a guy like that gave her the slightest bit of attention in real life, she'd devour his dick and beg him to give her a mouth full of his cum

every muscly chad guy should just dress like the goose, seriously as soon as i hit like 25 and can no longer dress like some edgy fuck from a band, im gonna lift and reach something close to goose-core

This.
Ryan is a national treasure.

>this triggered
lol fattie

Damn I can't believe we're the same age. I would've guessed you're like 30

>tfw babyface and don't look a day over 16

the fact that you believe these made up stats (height/weight totally off, 95 kg at most) shows how gullible you are for this bait kek

first off start watching videos from these channels. There a lot more of a step up from normcore then super /fa.

youtube.com/user/ashleypweston

youtube.com/user/Teachingmensfashion

youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting (for older men)

Also dont be afraid of r/malefashionadvice. Use the search bar and find decent information on almost anything.

If your legs are muscular you might have a hard time finding a nice fitting pair of jeans. Levis makes some athletic cuts or you could take your probably ill fitting baggy jeans you own right now to a tailor.

Here's two very easy and basic outfit ideas:

Warm out:

Top:
T-shirt, stay away from buying them at places like forever 21 or h&m. the quality is going to be god awful and if will fall apart after one wash. Ascolour makes amazing blanks for $15. I have a few of there t shirts and hoodies and ive washed them over 20 times and they still hold up. Better then uniqlo tees even. I would recommend the sky blue, mint, fern green, navy black,or white. General rule for t shirt colors in black, white earth tones or unsaturated pastel colors. Stay away from super saturated.
ascolour.com/5002-paper-tee.html?default=301

Bottom:
Throw away your cargo shorts, or save them for strictly hiking. Get a chino short in a light beige. You want a slim fit through the leg and and for it to fall ABOVE the knee cap. How above is up to you. Heres an example but if you dont feel comfortable going that short you can go longer just not past the knee.
imgur.com/a/ypRrB

Shoes:
White leather low top worn with no show socks or a loafer. I would recommend the white sneaker. I would go to you're mall and get a Stan Smith in navy. That is a very universally liked shoe across all fashion types.

Cold out:
honestly there are way to many options for me to pick one plus the fact that i dont even know you. watch this video maybe you will get some ideas
youtube.com/watch?v=s_ZGIUYYpno

Are you too retarded to read the sticky? Do you need it to say "READ THE FUCKING STICKY"?

Ew no socks

no show dumbass

too accurate lmao

Please show

Lol Guys just fucking reverse image search