What do you think of beards?

What do you think of beards?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BM6syLdh-h5/?taken-by=dollarbeardclub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a hairy topic some like em some don't. good to hide poor chin line

I used to like them a lot. but then I came to this website. now even the guy in pic related reminds me of a nu male. serious fuck you little kids.

I'm not a meme lord. Mins explaining what the fuck you're talking about? Young people have beards so you hate them?

i hate beards like this. mel gibsons beard bothers the shit out of me for some reason. looks like a fucking gnome

mel gibson is a saint you twat

people who post on /fa are young children. the children think anyone with a beard is a numale and now I have been brainwashed to think that as well.

Can look good but has been stolen by effeminate nu-male scum.

This... If you don't look more masculine with the beard you shouldn't have a one

Oh wow. No. I don't look like a fuccboi with my beard

tfw 19 years old and still can't grow a beard

That's normal. Mid 20's is when most men can start growing something good looking

people who substitute a beard for a personality are pathatic, see:
instagram.com/p/BM6syLdh-h5/?taken-by=dollarbeardclub

why does that nigga look like varg

> personality

you sound like an angry numale incel cuck

i'd rather have something good now for the college hoes than when I'm 27 and probably working a job that doesn't let me grow a beard

College hoes don't like beards

>tfw 19 and can grow a full beard
>tfw often get mistaken for someone in their 40's

all i know is if you see someone in their 20s or early 30s with a beard then they're guaranteed to be a really annoying person

For weak jawed children.

I hate shaving, so breads are cool

tasty breads

>hide poor chin line
This
Saw someone shaved for the first time and he looked like an ugly little faggot

Is this entire board underage?

its actually much worse that most aren't and still act like this

/thread

lol that's ridiculous
have you actually had that experience with every bearded dude in their 20's/30's?

The older the owner, the better the beard.

Go big or go home. Stubble is OK, full beards are OK, but in between never looks good.

>Go big or go home
>stubble is OK
Make up your damn mind

Reading is fundamental, trumpie.

The line between stubble and full on beards is clear.

Theres that growth period between full beards and stubble which is awkward, where it's at a med length and doesn't look right. Kind of like you look like someone who hasn't shaved in a few weeks but not growing a beard.

Lmao
Certain that every beard hater is some pussy boy that can't even grow one. These are the true people who care at all about another man's beard

Is this considered big?

Not yet, probably needs another month or two

Looks good to me

Mines like this except I'm 24
Im gonna go for a slightly bigger look though

Mine is like that but with a bigger mustache. It's the best look for me personally, as I have a really short philtrum and a kind of short face in general, which the beard helps to elongate.

Too many people around uni rock the "I took three big handfuls of pubes and stuck them to my chin" look.

gay guys love them because when the beardy gives the top head, the top can imagine its a nice hairy vagina he is sliding his penis into instead of a older mans wet lips and mouth hole

Takes one to know one

Um duh?

how is his beard so straight? most beards look all frizzy. is it just genetics or is there a secret to a straight beard?

genetics and a good barber

how does my beard look Veeky Forums?

tfw 22 and literally no facial hair exepct for a sloppy moustache

homemade sriracha vegan bacon beard oil

Could use a bit of a trim to get rid of stray hairs. Pretty good otherwise.

I'm still feeling them. Went kinda big this summer and thinking of bringing it back for the cold.

Beard looks great, hair should be buzzed Tbh

>beard and buttoned-up shirt with vegetal patterns

just kill yourself

>buttoned all the way up
youre fucking up

wow this is exactly why you should make sure you get glasses that match the width of your face

college hoes like anything with a dick

This is completely true

I don't say any of these things. I'm truly sorry these are the people you interact with

>all i know is if you see someone in their 20s or early 30s then they're guaranteed to be a really annoying person

ftfy

>27
>Finally get good beard growth
>Go to get a haircut
>Notice severe thinning, will probably be bald before 30
>Theonlywaytowinisnottoplay.jpg

You could rock big beard, bald head

Well yeah I have no other choice have I. Atleast I got a beard so I'm not double-fucked.
Thanks satan

Beards are awesome (until they get into Santa territory.) Most men look better with one deessuuu

You have too many lazy neckbeard manchildren that will reject any notion of trimming or grooming a beard. The beard is an excuse for laziness under the guise of proud manliness. Some people have the genetics to pull them off while others aren't so lucky, but a clean shaven face is welcome everywhere.

Yea if you're a filthy slob. I groom my beard meticulously.
I just don't understand guys with shit beards. Can they not tell that it looks awful?

So is it okay if I just have a beard and otherwise look and act nothing like this guy?

hit or miss

any tips on grooming? specific trimmers?

Atm I won't grow a beard because I have blonde beard hair and I don't have beard growth everywhere (just turned 20)...but I am wondering if it will look good like in this pic when I get older and my beard hair becomes grey?

>tfw cant grow I beard
m-maybe there's a chance later down the road

dont like facial hair at all, but i kinda dig it on other men.
no homo

Honesty unless you are a 50-60 something retiree that is in good physical shape but a big jolly its probably not the look for you. I find them to be a big repulsive especially since they have been proven to retain more bacteria than someone who is clean shaven with an emphasis on the word CLEAN. Being a man has nothing to do with the beard he possesses with is something seldom heard today in the age of BEARD MAKES MAN. Screw all that...be a good human being, love others as well as your self, make money, stay healthy and I promise you nobody is going to give a shit if you have a beard.

>growing a beard instead of a mustache

Pretty gross desu

kek at the haircut, glasses, beard, overall proportions of the face, the look ...

>they have been proven to retain more bacteria than someone who is clean shaven

how is that different from having hair?

stop

A clean beard with an equally clean haircut, like the one in OP, is great. It's when you let it get all scraggly and unkempt that it starts looking awful.

Same goes for any hair though, really.

Unkempt hair is better than bald.

Holy shit you look just like me, and you're wearing the same sweater as me. Are you me?

ROFL, i know this guy irl

Shave your beard and keep the mustache. It would suit you way better.

I'm ugly as fuck clean shaven, weakish chin, big nose, ugly and non masculine. 5/10.
I can't grow a full beard, but it's starting to get to Jon Snow tier level.
I might be reaching but I honestly think I'm at least a 7/10 when I let it grow out.
If I was attractive and didn't need one I'd shave every fuckin day because I think they're dirty as fuck and I hate them

Are you me

it can either look very good or very cringy
depends on the rest

wtf??

desu moustaches are good because only good looking people can pull them off and even then not all of them

it's a very exclusive look, i'm v. jealous of people who can do it and not look like a child molestor