How do i get away with wearing my cop

ok so i just copped a stone island knit today,
but how do I wear it without my mum seeing
cos shell get mad if she sees that i bought something expensive

hmm you could try wearing something else out of the house and have it in a bag or something. Either way I'm going to report this post because you're obviously not 18+

cheers mate

say you bought it ~on sale~

it was mate, but its still fucking expensive for a
poorboy like me

Let her get mad mate you bought something you shouldnt. she will move on in no time

Bait?

Take the badge of.

tell him you are a big boy now and can do what you want with your pocket money

*cough* *cough*

was it your own money? if so tell the cunt to fuck off

Um, you know the SI badge buttons off, with those buttons in your picture, right?

working class lads have been wearing it for years. i was speaking to some edl lads last month and told them how expensive stone island is now they said they still pick it up cheap so there you go tell her you're edl

I have dealt with this situation also with a stone island piece. I shall guide you on how to commit the ultimate espionage mission on concealing your expensive Stone Island knit,

First you will need a parakeet of any color. I, however, recommend neon blue.

Bring it in as a gift to your mom. On the off chance she refuses it tell her the source of origin from which you bought (or stole) the parakeet from won't accept returns. She will highly most likely agree to keep it.

Have her name it after her favorite sitcom actor.

Ranging from 1 week to 7 months she will grow accustomed to the parakeet. One you recognize her emotional attachment to the parakeet it is now time to proceed with the plan.

Go out and buy a watermelon the size of two moderately big snapping turtles. But do not wear your Stone Island while embarking on your quest for melon.

Discretely sneak the melon into your house and then into your room.

Put on your Stone Island knit, but do not walk out yet.

Remove the signature Stone island badge by unbuttoning the sides as shown in your image.

You will now eat the badge.

How you choose to do so solely depends on your preference.

Grab the melon and proceed to where the parakeet is and make sure your mom is around the vicinity.

If she questions why you have a melon simply ignore her and she will cease to care.

Grab the melon with both hands and with all your force break the melon over your need. It may require some practice but I have faith in you.

Grab the half parted melon and proceed to hurl the 2 pieces of broken melon at the parakeet cage. With luck it will not kill the parakeet, but more importantly, the insides of the melon will get on the parakeets neon blue (or color of which you obtained it in) feathers.

At the top of your lungs, scream для Maтepи Poccии. This will make your mother think you have been brainwashed by the KGB.

Quickly run out and regurgitate Stone Island patch and reapply to arm. Now proceed with day.

This

Underrated

what the actual fuck
my sides

this desu

a compass is literally a celtic cross xD

stone island expensive lel; also how can she tell what's expensive, does she google your clothing brands l m a o

How do I explain my mother why I wear Rick Owens?

"but mooooomy i bought it with my own money not good boy points!"

top notch bait, guaranteed replies and believable too

good job op im proud of you, well done

what the fuck lmfaooooo