How does one act Veeky Forums ?

How does one act Veeky Forums ?

By calling anyone on the street who isn't in skinny jeans and ugly sneakers like you are a cuck.

> slightly too much eye contact
>ask interesting, on-point questions of people
> looking at surroundings instead of phone

> slightly too much eye contact
That's the only one I don't do already. It's so hard man, I feel so awkward

>slightly too much eye contact
Why is tha Veeky Forums? Isn't that just creepy? wouldn't it be more Veeky Forums to not have eye contact with other people like they don't exist ?

Depressed, cryptic and degenerate

so very slightly flirty (but careful not to step on homo ground) and perfect posture

no homo but this is a fag thread

>browsing Veeky Forums in 2016
>thinking he can truly be Veeky Forums

wew lad

No, what you just described is creepy.

>wouldn't it be more Veeky Forums to not have eye contact with other people like they don't exist ?

there's a thin line between being mysterious and autistic

stay un/fa/

What I mean is to not have eye contact with strangers on the street like they don't exist but have normal eye contact with people you know. Having much eye contact and forcing it is psychology teacher tier of creepy.

if you don't think you're Veeky Forums enough to pull it off thats cool, no need to front.

how is this even a thread? trying to "act" anything other than yourself will just make you look like an uncomfortable fucking goon who will make everyone around you awkward. but instead of realizing that you need to just be who you are, you'll think you're just some misunderstood "Veeky Forums kid" who basks in the idea of self-loathing but is truthfully an ignorant narcissist who feels like he is somehow more entitled to attention than the people around him.

Just go around asking people if they know how much you paid for the ugly twink jeans/ninja clothes you're wearing and showing them screencaps of how many replies you got that one time on Veeky Forums

What about personal growth or something? I mean humans are tend to develop during their lives. If I clearly realize that I am an asshole when I am just being myself, shoudn't I try to change?

What the fuck is this elitist faggotry? Stop living in the past and stop pretending to be an oldfag

confidence and being yourself but at the same time staying open minded and progressive
smile sometimes
to be what Veeky Forums thinks is Veeky Forums you actually need to leave Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in its entirety
there are much better resources if all you want is fashion discussion

>tfw sometimes people say you're staring and it makes them uncomfortable
Some people don't mention, instead I think it pressures them to just say things. I just like looking at who I'm talking to.

Repeating a lot, but being comfortable is a good start. If you're wearing something you feel confident in, you're good.

Being 'aloof' is only fa in certain contexts. That said, knowing when not to speak is more important than knowing when to speak.

Like another user, asking pertinent questions is key. Things like 'tell me about your earrings' etc works well for a lull, but be attentive. You can only have that 'mysterious charm' if you've got something good to say when it's your turn. Listen, pay attention to your surroundings.

Stop coming here.

what resources would you recommend?

Don't do this.

How about you just recognize the personality type that you have and make most of it...
Someone who is insecure as fk in front of a group of 5 people will never be the same as someone who can do cringe things in public places without feeling ashamed

I usually go by this code (pic related). It helped me a lot with my self-improvement as a person and when I started college, along with my wardrobe, it helped me get to know a lot of people

fa in a nutshell

i hate life

damn saw this image on /b/ in 2012, been looking for it since. Thanks user.

This is actually fucken sick. Cheers brah.

i wouldnt follow this desu. this guide is all about making yourself appear cool to others, lying about your plans , appearing "mysterious", learning facts about every state and shit

i'd rather strife towards self improvement, this is different for every person so it's literally impossible to give advice here. however pic related has some good points, just don't lie or act like someone you aren't just to appear "aloof".