Post your face & body type, get/give hair & style recs

This probably isn't a particularly original idea for a thread, but I couldn't see anything similar in the catalog. Thought it might be fun and help us get some more coherent looks going on. Boys and girls both welcome.

Me:
181cm/78kg (skinny with some muscle)

If I'm not wearing formal/business wear, I usually kick around in a fitted, neutral tee, slim jeans, and boots. Wearing a wife-beater in the pic because it's hot af here and I was at home.

Hair is usually long on top, kinda short on the sides, kept up and back. Trying to grow it out to a Neal Caffrey-esque look right now.

Well this flopped dinnit lmao

too much work for Veeky Forums, gotta just post pics of nazis and ask how to ask for a hitler youth at the barber

No. The problem is that this is more of a /soc/ thread. The OP is merely looking for attention.

Damn dude, I honestly thought it'd be a decent thread. I see guys trying to do looks that just don't work with their face/body all the time, like muscular/chunky, balding guys in metro gear, boyish-faced /thinspo/ level guys trying to pull off masculine looks etc. And I only wear the shit I do because it's safe, not because I think it's the best style for me or anything. I thought it might actually be productive rather than just another pile of shitposts.

There are already productive face, hair, and style rate threads in the catalog. The fuck is wrong with you?

no b-bully

I dunno man, I'm either retarded or I don't spend enough time on Veeky Forums, but I feel like ground-up suggestions are pretty rare. It's usually individual shit like change the glasses, wear a shirt of a lighter value, ditch the boots, etc.

IMO people who are this thin look best in either /loosewave/ shit with longer, relaxed hair styles, or fitted neat clothing, not necessarily formal, but button-down tees, cardigans, chinos and the like. Hair would depend on your face. Which of those two would suit better overall would be down to your face as well.

*button down shirts, not tees

neck tie REALLY REALLY tight

damn, OP, congrats on winning the gene lotery

Cmon m8, that was uncalled for. Do I have a really douchey face or something?

That's a flattering picture, and I have a lot of shit medically wrong with me, don't think I won exactly.
Guys I actually wanted this thread to go somewhere.

Im 175cm, 67kg and skinny with some muscles (even tho I feel like I turn into skinny fat since I stopped working out a couple of months ago)
Over the course of the last 9 months my style has turned more and more into a kind of military direction. Im not quite sure if it fits my body tho. I mostly listen to punk and rock so at least that fits.

What I wore last night (Its a little crumpled and dirty because of that)

>6'0
>Skinny as fuck (like 130 lbs)
>Usually wear more preppy stuff

Recs appreciated

gene loterry won

>6'1
>130lbs twinkboi, atlethic tho
>huge 4hed due to high peaks (dutch genes)
>thin oily hair
>currently growing out top, but going to cut the back and sides this friday
>mostly dress 90s retro, asian orientated techy or slacker - want to replace all skinny jeans w/loose pants

Bought myself Palmers coconut oil yesterday to fully replace shampoo to finally get some texture, dont know about its results tho. Still looking for the haircut and style that fits my face and the hairproduct that fits my hair..

For some reason Veeky Forums always recommends me growing out and slicking back or manbun but it looks absolubtly ridicilous with my forehead and alienlike face structure. Halp pls

This is 10/10 face for you?

Nice cave you live in Gollum

Stop plucking your eyebrows

Boots look like clown shoes.

You're good looking, but you've got a feminine face (just a bit, not androgynous levels) and soft features. If you want to look more androgynous, go for those kind of looks because you could pull them off for sure, but if not, I feel like the militaristic style clashes with your face, especially with that hair. IMO relaxed looks at the extreme ends of the values (really washed out, pastel & neutral stuff OR really dark stuff) would suit you best.

Your face definitely isn't bad but it's VERY boyish. I think prep is fine as long as it's somewhat relaxed/casual prep.

As a non-american, you have what I call the classic "cute american boy" face; the kind of face used as the love interest in teen/early 20's rom-coms and the like. I can't tell how bad your 5head is from this pic, but I would have to say +1 to wearing your hair up and back, bangs don't suit you at all. I honestly think put-together normie-core would suit you best (plain fitted tees, hoodies, jeans, chinos, simple sneakers, etc.). To really pull off the looks you say you're going for you would need a somewhat out-there hairstyle since even though you have a pleasant face your features aren't particularly striking.

You've got masculine features, and the beard only enhances them. You can pull off that shirt because you're good looking and swole, and if you're a high energy and fun person it's probably a good look, but IMO more classic manly looks (more toward americana, military inspired, etc.) would leverage your natural assets way more.

Mine's there

mirin that bearmode

I got 4 wisdom teeth pulled out so I got stuck in bed for 3 weeks THEN it got infected so another 2 weeks in bed then I got sick, another week. I just not got out of bed recently, got a shower, and my hair and facial hair has gotten out of control, too late tonight to fix anything so I Left as Is and my face is still swollen on the left side so I angled my face to the right more.

So I want a short haircut and I can't grow a beard, I'm 5'9, super skinny

Please help

What the hell happened, most people rest 1 day then go back to normal

So many things, being allergic to a lot of the stuff they used to try to clean the infection didn't help. Ugh, I don't want to get into it at all, I just want the swelling on the left side to heal already.