— SOY SAUCE.

— "BLACK" BEANS.

VIRTUALLY ALL THAT I EAT.

>R Y Z H K N D !KNDY.F27N
post pic of body and fit

>42g carbs
>20g sugar
>one serving
LOL no thanks, I don't want a diabeetus bar that won't satiate my hunger at all.

They're actually good at satiating hunger.

But yeah the sugar level is ridiculous.

good shit man.
i've been vegan for about 18 months now. i'm eating plenty and staying very lean. i know i'm not saving the world but it's been easy for me to do and i know it's one of the better decisions i've made in my life.

THE TRANSITION WAS EASY FOR ME ALSO; LITERALLY FROM ONE DAY TO ANOTHER; I WAS ALREADY PREDISPOSED TO A VEGAN DIET, SINCE INFANCY; I HAD ALWAYS FOUND MEAT, AND DAIRY, DISGUSTING; THE CONSCIOUS TRANSITION TO VEGANISM WAS JUST THE NATURAL CONSEQUENCE TO MY BIOGENETIC PRECONDITION.

>Veeky Forums good
can this board get any more pathetic

Now's the time to apply for a Janitor position, user

Make Veeky Forums Effay Again

i work full time. i don't want to spend my spare time policing a bunch of 12 y/o social retards who want to do nothing but shitpost

Hello, veganfriends.

No they arent you retard.

Anyway effay food incoming All high quality, taste good, and have a nice A E S to their package.

organic wholefoods
no dairy
gress fed meat
water

>meat

i was vegetarian for long time but i get anaemic

locally produced meat is great

veganism is tacky af

i've been trying to gain some mass while maintaining a lean physique for bouldering comps, but I'm on a meal plan, so usually i eat:

breakfast:
2 eggs
2 bananas (really loose joints, shit dislocates when i cramp up)
bottled protein shake (nothing in particular)

lunch:
grilled chicken salad
usually just water or a diet/powerade zero drink

dinner:
rice or pasta
grilled chicken or tofu
kale/spinach, broccoli/asparagus, or peas/corn (any combination, i try to mix things up)

Keep rationalizing your disgusting dietary habits, hypocrite.

>eating carbs

maybe if u ate meat more often u wouldnt type like an estrogenized little bitch

haha yeah damn you showed me bro haha stupid vegans right dude bacon lol i love meat

?

I eat granny smith apples, blackberries, naval oranges, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, jalapano peppers, green chilis, carrots, sweet onions, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, butternut squash, eggs, swiss cheese, pepper jack cheese, chicken, beef, and salmon.

I drink water, beer, scotch, skim milk, and black coffee.

I try to avoid food that comes in a box.

>all these grains and beans
>soy at all

Paleo is objectively superior to vegan.

momsloseweight.org

>pulls pseudo-science out of own asshole
damn u right

>diet based on reason
>diet based on fee fees

Pick one.

Water
Oatmeal
Fruits
Whole grains
Vegetables
Lean meats

I stay away from dairy and sugar as much as I can.

Fruits are where my sugar comes from.

i've already picked reason.
i understand going the other route though. it's hard to overcome your defensiveness and really take a good look at the wrongdoings you've always turned a blind eye to. of course it's easier to find ways to have your pre-existing attitudes and behaviors validated.

>wrongdoings

woah boy, here we go with the fee fees

cry me a river, pussy

There is no moral ground to stand on trying to defend eating meat though
I mean I eat meat most days of the week but I'm not in denial of the facts of eating meat

>compassion for animals and a desire to minimize unnecessary suffering is unreasonable
>environmental concern is unreasonable
>wanting to better your health is unreasonable
>wanting to spend less money on food is unreasonable

you insufferable fucking child

Here come the pussy police.

Tell me a reason to care besides feelings. Paleo is objectively healthier.

Don't debase children. If more people were childish there would be less suffering in the world, less barbarians like that poster.

To label ignoble behaviour as "childish" is a doing of this wicked kind of people.

>wicked

Here we go with more "I get to decide what morals you should believe in."

The funniest thing about you people is that you don't realize how hilarious you are.

You citycucks who have never lived close to animals think animals are people and that they should be treated as such.

The rednecks you mock actually tend to and live among nature and animals and behave more like them- hunting and living closer to nature.

You are ridiculous.

With every post you make you show more clearly how mentally, and spiritually, crippled you are. Nobody should take you seriously.

And you show that you can't even formulate an argument besides, "Stop hurting my feelings!". No one should take you seriously.

Seriously, it's funny to me that you actually care about things and think you're objectively right.

Protip: No one is, dumbfuck.

Besides, cows and chickens are fucking destroyed genetically. They cannot survive in the wild without us. We have bred the wild out of them. Chickens are broken pheasants. They're a fucking slave species. A tool we have refined from nature.

Can I see your silly point? Yes, wah the chickens have feelings too maaaaan.

But who honestly cares?

The funniest thing about people like you who are defined by your political ideologies is that you commonly treat the people closest to you in life like dogshit. It's just greenwashing for your ego.

But, you're the one who's lashing out because his feelings are hurt? You were triggered by a post about not eating meat, therefor you were confront with your own diet (and the ecological and moral implications there of) and now you're flipping out.

Have a snickers m8.

No, I just like arguing. Can you please come up with an argument that isn't just personal attack so I can actually have fun outwitting you? Yes, it is fun to use as a zing, but have some reasoning that I can out-think, please.

but im morally superior to you and veganism is my way of expressing my psuedo-altruism on top of sharing anti-trump propaganda on facebook

>— "BLACK" BEANS.

I THINK YOU MEAN

––BLACK "BEANS"

;^)

Soylent just settled out of court for causing like 40 cases of cancer

dystopian food

>Paleo
a diet that contains mammalian meat is """healthy"""

enjoy your cancer you degenerate

Cheese sandwiches and some Miller Lite or Kronenburg

Nothing is more Veeky Forums than a ripe avocado.
>Nice texture and color
>Fast and easy to work with
>Rich nutty flavor that will make you bust a nut

just started eating these in the mornings during work weeks. good stuff.
replaced a protein bar I was eating for awhile, too much soy in them

>eating food everyday
pathetic normies

slow down

source?

So what you're trying to say is that you have both low test and high levels of estrogen?? Man tits and tiny balls arent a good look buddo.

I eat like shit because I live in a dorm and don't have an actual kitchen to cook with

Kraft Mac n cheese
Cliff bars
Goldfish
Milano Cookies (dark chocolate)
Publix Organic Grass fed Ground Beef (along with sandwich bread for hamburgers)
Publix deli ham
Cafe Bustelo Dark Roast (which I make Cuban Coffee with)
Tazo Giant Peach Tea

college diet hit me hard.

get a juicer/blender/whatever and make thick delicious smoothies. highly recc forr people who dont have enough room/money to make decent healthy food

Join the quest w quest bars

Fries
Cheese
Fried chicken
Eggs
Bananas
Bread
Bananas
& Bananas

cut out the middleman (you) and just eat publix sandwiches

The only acceptable answer

Black Coffee
Cigarettes
Cocaine

I enjoy my choice between hamburgers and ham sandwiches tho. It ends up being cheaper for me to just by everything on my own.

I don't know, but definitely not food containing sucrose or fructose.