Discuss everyday transcendence of slave morality

Discuss everyday transcendence of slave morality.

I used to masturbate as little as possible because I thought it was a bad habit, immoral even. Now I do it about a dozen times a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=4C06rNqK1vo

I used to fritter away my money on alcohol and resent my boss for the power I felt he had over me at a financial level. I then stopped drinking and started saving money so I'd never find myself at a point where I never actually am required to work for the man, and found my resentment towards him and my job basically vanished overnight.

Would that count?

Saving money seems less aesthetic and life affirming, seems life denying, but Nietzsche said alcohol is bad, so that might count

No, because you are still cucked by your boss.

True ubermenschen are NEETs.

I used to get drunk every day after work because I hated my life.

Now I'm a NEET and never drink because my life rules. It gets better, wagecucks.

I used to think that fapping to traps are gay. Now, I don't even care and wish to be one :3

I too am unemployed, and I find it makes me a true master. In a way, my parents have actually become my slaves

I used to be faithful to my gf because I thought it was the right thing to do. Then I realized that was gay and started frequenting brothels, now my gf left me and my mind has decayed due to syphilis, but I'm not a slave anymore!

>butthurt Christian detected

"I used to think I was an arrogant cunt but now I realize that I was a superman the whole time. THANKS NEEZZEE!"

-- Brandon, 17

Only the slave esteems humility

ITT: Spooked people.

So now you're a slave to primitive urges, nice.

ITT: please validate my excessive masturbation

>In a way, my parents have actually become my slaves

>primitive urges
A slave to myself, to be precise, as opposed to someone else

I used to actually believe we could live in a classless society with no hierarchy

I don't know enough about Nietzsche to weigh in on what he would think, but saving money isn't necessarily life denying.
Having money in reserve increases your independence. You're not at the mercy of your employer - if he fired you tomorrow and you had money in the bank, you'd be okay. If he fired you tomorrow and you were broke (or worse, in debt) you'd be destitute. Your life would be in his hands.
Money has more use than just frivolously spending it as soon as it comes into your possession.

They do all the work that provides my sustenance, and clean for me. They are my slaves.

They're a part of you, but they aren't the whole you. You're a slave to your dick and some chemicals in the brain that stem back to a time long long ago in history, when things were simpler and organisms were dumber.

Why be a slave to your base desires when you can instead be the master of those as well? Why let your evolutionary autopilot rule over your reason?

If you have to masturbate twelve times a day, your lust rules you. You're at its mercy. If you're not a slave to your own desire, you would be able to stop right now, and not masturbate for a week.

Denying your will doesn't make you more of a master, it makes you a slave. It's life-denying asceticism.

>denying your will

Do you call 'giving in to every single evolutionary craving I have' will?

I bet you someone could fap once a week and enjoy it more than you do fapping once an hour for every waking hour until you sleep, only to wake up and do it again. I bet you they could do a hundred other satisfying things in that time as well.

Using your will to deny your needless, basic urges when they lead to unhealthy excess is BETTER for you as an individual. You can 'be the master of your own destiny' and eat twenty big macs a day because nobody can tell you what to do, but that doesn't mean you're not just your primitive brain's little bitch instead of using your ability to reason to overcome it and have genuine control over your desires.

You've taken self control and assumed that it's being a slave to other people's morals. This isn't the case. Self control is rationally determining what is best for you - even if you don't get an immediate pleasure response - and doing it even if you don't want to at the time, because you know that in the long run it is better for you.

Not to mention rampant hedonism doesn't make people any happier, you get used to excess remarkably quickly.

You are a slave to capricious reason that changes every few years and nihilist memes about brain chemicals. I will sate my will to masturbate when I want and where I want

Your will is a multifaceted, often conflicting thing that competes against itself. Giving in to whichever whim catches your fancy at the moment is allowing parts of it to control over others. Mastering your will would mean bringing all of these desires in check towards a function.

What happens when they die, assuming they don't kick you out?

>I will sate my will to masturbate when I want and where I want
No one's stopping you. Have fun. Just know that you aren't free for shit.

Good start, but you're not a true übermensch until you do it in the marketplace.

>I will sate my will to masturbate when I want and where I want

Is that just agreeing with this

>Man can do what he wills but he cannot will what he wills

In terms of the chemicals being one of the factors which do lead to will?

How does one become a "master of his will", and obtain the level of self-control needed to rule his own life?

I'm in the process of self-improvement, but I still feel hopeless and trapped.

please read nietzsche

or actually forget you ever heard about him and never read anything ever again

One piece of advice that I found encouraging is to think of willpower like a muscle. It needs energy, and that energy can be exhausted.
If you're tired/hungry/etc your willpower will be more strained than if you're well fed and well rested. Being physically healthy is helpful towards being wilful. Additionally, if you're faced with a lot of decisions that strain your willpower, you're more likely to cave as you get tired. There's a reason that shopping malls usually have candy by checkout registers, you've just gone around making decisions and you're more likely to have a lapse of willpower. Being mindful of that can help you plan your day.

Willpower, like a muscle, also needs to be trained. Every time you, say, choose not to have another chocolate, or choose to have a cold shower instead of a hot one, you're exercising your willpower. You can gradually make small challenges for yourself - cutting one vice out, or occasionally testing yourself with discomfort (it doesn't need to be needless like cold showers, it can be like going for a 5 minute longer run) is gradually building your ability to press your willpower further.

Don't use a lapse in willpower as an excuse to quit. Make a note of it and move on trying to improve yourself.

It helps me and it might help you, but keeping a journal of your successes and failures of applying willpower can keep you accountable to yourself. Memory is fallible, it's easy to swipe your failures under the rug (and also sometimes to forget your successes) if you don't keep a record.

I will be old enough for social security by then.