White or black t shirt?

White or black t shirt?

Both and sometimes charcoal too

This.

>charcoal
>not heather grey

also navy bruh

white shirts are for cousin-fucking redneck mouth breathing lards who are the only reason the us has such low average iq. wanna know how they just got their paycheck? their shirt will be pure white instead of pit-stained yellow

black shirts are for edgy nigger faggots trying to ride the kanye dick train to fucking 3-month-trend land where dick ovens shoves his horse cock sleeved in a guidi horse leather boot up the ass of all those who oblige (spoiler: they fucking all do)

the facts stated ^ aboveā„¢ are 100% genuine tru facts and if you dont agree then youre a beta nu male cuck faggot who should really KYS (Kill YourSelf)

Heather grey is awful. I use my charcoal t more than any other of my plain t's.

stan smith

you do a really good impression of /pol/

Black if you're not ugly
White if you have dandruff

Key is to be a Veeky Forumsggot and match it with your hair colour....

(Different user here.)
How many tees are too much of both to have in my wardrobe?

they're blank tees.
buy as many as you like.

more than two of each is too much

do you need me to tell you how to tie your shoelaces and eat too

Seriously WTF guys

where can i buy quality white/black t shirts (cant do uniqlo bc not in canada)

youguyswillargueaboutanything.jpg

I own about fifteen black t-shirts. I wear them with almost every clothing piece I own, I love black as it's soothing on the eyes and goes with anything, there's no need for me to wake up and go "oh no..I have [x] color but it looks horrible with [b] color." where-as with black I can merely go "oh yes, I have [x] color and it looks glorious with [b] color."

It's all about practicality.

Oh and, don't be childish about it. Be sure you wear only the perfect, quality, PLAIN t-shirts. If you want a little emblem or logo embroiled on the breast than that's cool but nothing more than that.

Remember, it's about practicality.

Depends on pants. I don't like black jeans + white tees, it reminds me of a school uniform or any other work with looser dress code. Tan pants look like shit with black shirts. Also depends on shoes I guess

Uniqlo t-shirts have become boxy as hell. I guess it's a symptom of having become too popular in the west.

glad we got all of the shitposts out of the way immediately

Black. I'm insecure about my nipples showing through the white one :(

what brand T's do you buy

AS Colour since i'm a kiwi
American Apparel shirts are by far the comfiest but they don't have the classic heavyweight feel to them that Gildan shirts do. I'm not sure abt Hanes or Topman but they look alright.

You're actually right, the only correct choice is grey.

what brand t-shirts

Comme des Garcons x Sunspel

Shit's expensive but it's like wearing angel feathers tbqhwyf

all whites are valuable, this is not /pol/

also want to know this

>KYS (Kill YourSelf)
top kek