Bape Thread

What's Veeky Forums opinion on Bape?

Honestly they have some cool pieces. Better quality than Supreme. Nice designs... But the brand's core consumers are looked down upon on fa. You are either a hood nigga or a 15 year old hype beast.

Bape is dope

GET OUT

Deadass

It's impossible to vase in public without looking like a douchebag.

Aliveass

Pic related

Is that del?

Literally the worst of all the nigger brands

no thanks

Valid
nigga
hypebeast

Thats A$AP Rocky lmao

Trash

The kids here are too young to remember early bape, but the brand will always be gaudy colorful plastic-looking AF1 knockoffs to me

If you choose the right piece, and that's the only flex piece in the fit, Bape can be done tastefully. They do have a reputation for their shit being very high quality.

chink-core

Because you can't afford it?

Nothing wrong with a good shark hoodie

Cant really say only a specific race wears Bape. Pic related

I'm from Virginia Beach so I have a love hate thing for it. It's been around there a fuckin while since Pharrell got famous pt much

only thing ive ever wanted from bape was a yellow camo snowboard jacket. And I HATE BAPE. I hate most street brands to begin with but I do understand and like the iconic pieces of some brands

i only started wearing bape ironically but now i like it i got like 10 pieces and got another shark on the way.
do they even make bapestas in 12? im trying to cop the shark soles but the highest size i've seen is 11 :(

that is beyond cringe. but each of those hoodies on their own is dope