New Balance Inspo

nb inspo pls

Other urls found in this thread:

citizen.org/documents/TPP-USITC-Study-Press-Release.pdf
citizen.org/documents/egregious-investor-state-attacks-case-studies.pdf
newbalance.com/pd/300-New-Balance/889969708963.html?gclid=CPSb74GD-s8CFZQvgQodPqQPWw&ECID=ps_pla_channeladvisor&ef_id=WBFx5gAAAKSVv0WO:20161027031758:s#color=Light
twitter.com/AnonBabble

love my 990v3,
but scared to make them dirty : S :S

cant rock new balance no more, they support trump

Reminder that this is a polcuck laying the groundwork to take this thread in the direction it was always intended to go.

>hur dur New Blance said that they support drumb!
>drumb is le racist hitler boogeyman! >:^(

i really fucking hate you sjw nu-male pc fgts.
one of the last few companys that produces comfy quality sneakers made in USA and GB and you dumb retards hate on it because of dumb media hype.

here is what nb actually did.
in the context of trumps target of supporting national industry which produces made in USA goods. New Balance’s head of public affairs, Matthew LeBretton commented "frankly, with president-elect Trump, we feel things are going to move in the right direction."

wow wtf, so racist! i hate new balance now, they are literally hitler!

Aaaand there's the samefag reply he has lined up.

kek

They didn't support him, they said they are adamantly against the TPP, which is a smart business idea

try again fgt. also there is a unique poster counter in the bottom right corner newfag.

>what is posting from a phone
You absolute fucking loser faggot, so sad that you try so hard.

>company that produces in Murica and Great Britain is somewhat more eveil than companies that let their stuff produce in poor third world countries by some child worker

nice logic

>im buying new balance shoes because some guy said it was the official shoe of white people also i have autism

more like a company that thinks there better than the others as they produce some of their shoes in a america. They are also salty over not getting a deal with the us government. The tpp only helps us as a country, but boomers are obsessed with muh jobs that pay like shit and will eventually be replaced by robots

I wonder if the people who lament a rising china and also oppose tpp realize it's entire reason for existence is to counter a rising china and prevent them from dominating influence over the region.

all these hippies getting so mad lmao

nah, it only helps the economies of the countries with stronger industries, mainly companies that are already big in business and act global make money out of it.
normal people get fucked by contracts like tpp because it increases the cost for the nation and therefor the taxpayers due to arbitral courts and shit like that, moving jobs abroad is also easier for companies, so workplace protection and wages get lowered and also lowers standards for goods.

also see...
citizen.org/documents/TPP-USITC-Study-Press-Release.pdf
citizen.org/documents/egregious-investor-state-attacks-case-studies.pdf

This is how you spent your Sunday? Sad.

Hate to take it to /pol/ levels of autism but .. ;c
I admire the people that are emotionally invested in politics on a surface level yet rather than to say something like "Since Trump has no experience in politics he is a weaker opponent" or "Crooked hillary for prison cuz muh T-t-ttrump ss-s-s-aid it!!!" also have amerifats youth always been this cucked ?

kek.
yeah, it's not like that there have been trading contracts between nations before that showed how fucking shit they are.
like Canada got sued by private companies after nafta because they the companies lost money and blamed it on canadas consumer/ product laws and regulations.
i wonder who has to pay for that.

Hint: comment was aimed at gullible niggas

Nice I didn't know that. I have 4 pairs btw

stop shitposting reatrds

have some japanese meme inspo OP

prolly gonna cop those

Not signing TPP is going to fuck the US longterm.

pls what model are these
reverse image search comes out w/ nothing

Where I leave (Paris) NB are for young - middle aged bourgeois with no sense of fashion other than what is available is the trendy shops they encounter in their neighbourhood or on vacation.
Honestly I feel bad for anyone wearing these shoes. Wear any other brand of norm-core sneaker if you have to, but to me NBs are like you've given up on fashion without even realising it.

Is it worth to get one from ali

/pol/ is literally all up nb's dick now for just those reasons. next thing you'll tell me is that pol isn't actually racist

i gotchu bae
300 New Balance
newbalance.com/pd/300-New-Balance/889969708963.html?gclid=CPSb74GD-s8CFZQvgQodPqQPWw&ECID=ps_pla_channeladvisor&ef_id=WBFx5gAAAKSVv0WO:20161027031758:s#color=Light Grey_with_Blue&size=9&width=D

thnx