Is Slytherin the most Veeky Forums approved house?

Absolutely
Just look at those nimbus 3000

Ravenclaw is you twat

This

Basically people who value nothing else other than intelligence while Slytherin are ambitious people with their values set at wisdom and leadership. They also have the best taste for fashion.

yes

>british
>effay

slytherin>ravenclaw>>>gryffindor>>>>>hufflepuff

u wot

Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I'm leaning more toward Ravenclaw, as Slytherin might be a little edgy.

Gryffindor/Hufflepuff can work for prepcore.

Durmstrang's for slavcore.

>durmstrang
>school of slavs run by a russian
>located in the Scandes

Rowling sure as shit didn't do geography in school.

I never understood it, either. Either she had no idea what Scandinavia is actually like, or it was intended, as the school is particularly secretive.

this is most true

Maybe it's a fiction

ravenclaw>hufflepuff>slytherin>>>>>>> gryffindor

slytherin is the equivalent to fedora+trench coat combo

slytherin at its worst is trench coats, but hufflepuff at its best is chad

good post

yes, this. slytherin has the best potential for fashion because they dress to impress.

gryffindor: normal clothes, perhaps skater core
ravenclaw: comfort core, but no thought put into dress
hufflepuff: chads and eccentrics
slytherin: some suave individuals with a side of edgy fucks

>Hufflepuff in second
Just wow
Slytherin=Ravenclaw>Gryffindor>Hufflepuff, is the most logical.

guys is it Veeky Forums to like harry potter ?

Ravenclaw > Slytherin > Gryffindor > Hufflepuff

My mom said I look like Snape. Is this a good thing.

yep

Yes.

no

damn

slytherin>>>ravenclaw>>>gryffindor>>>>>hufflepuff
FIFY

Totally

Fashionable? The fact of the matter is Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Tolkein
>Shit tier
I know it's a meme but still

>genre fiction
>not shit tier

> Hamlet low tier
> LotR shit tier

WEWLAD

friendly reminder that you shouldnt reply to posters with Veeky Forums-syndrome

I agree with all but /pol/

/pol/ has always been consistantly anti-establishment in nature throughout its existence. It opposes for the enjoyment of being opposition.

>/pol/ has always been consistantly anti-establishment in nature throughout its existence
because being right-wing isn't literally pro-establishment :^)

I've begun to see anti-trump seniment within /pol/ for backtracking on his statements of "draining the swamp" and hiring corporate donor shills.

Donald was admittedly a meme for /pol/ to rally behind.
inb4 CTR

LMAO DIS NIGGA IS SASUKE

not really, since the establishment right now is mostly pseudo-leftist, especially in western europe

wtf

hufflepuff>griffindor>ravenclaw>muggle>slytherin

more Veeky Forums than to hide you interests because of insecurity

lmfao, pol is gonna be the establishmnent during the trump presidency since they support him and now the commie left (not the shitty liberal sjw left) is gonna grow

Hands down: Snape penetrate everybodys ass without resistance. Good looking masculine man, not your boipuccis.

this is so bad chart

hufflepuff

What type of jacket is he wearing?

What colors do I pair it with to pull it off?

Lmao do you actually believe this

>less than

If he hated muggles why did he dress like one?

>This is my first day on 4chins and I've never seen any meme charts

>Maybe it's a fiction
that resembles real life, tolkien was also wrote fiction but he didn't write in george lopez into middle earth because that makes no sense

tolkien really is the exception

you were going to be bumped to oblivion.... but today is not that day!

She's a hack. Did you notice every time a character went for a walk she didn't say say but rather "they streteched their legs"?

Is this room Veeky Forums?

It was Alan Rickman, he oozes charisma. Rickman turned a character that was supposed to be an ugly greasy loser into the wet dream of many fangirls.