Getting braces in a month

Getting braces in a month

How do you make braces effay?

Blue
Yellow or Green is unaesthetic
Clear stains into piss yellow, no matter how hygienic you are

Wear your rubber bands if they tell you to, brush your teeth thoroughly, and wear your retainer afterwards.

All you need to know.

Invisalign

I went for grey when I had mine done, they were the most subtle

I think braces are sexy, so just rock 'em

hop on Veeky Forums for the duration of the braces. get that Abercrombie physique, and then once the braces come off you'll have a nice effay body as well. because braces are pretty fucking gross

not OP but now that we're on topic....

i was thinking about sapphire braces, they're clear and wont stain but they are way more expensive than regular braces. should i save up for sapphires or just go with regular and grey bands?

Sounds pretty effay ngl

depends how deep your pockets are but imo just ride out the 2ish years of shit and then come out with straight teeth.

This.
Metal braces can only be Veeky Forums for women trying to do Piper Perri-core, aka "find me a sugar daddy that likes young lookers" aka "I'm gonna be late for the sadie Hawkins dance" aka "Nice try FBI" mode.

They can't be effay

>How do you make braces effay?

by being an attractive 15 year old girl

you don't
just live with them
try to enunciate more and not spit on other people

I actually saw braces on a girl in her twenty and I thought it was really cute

Braces are just a thing you gotta have to fix your teeth. No one but complete fucking idiots would mock you for having them or even seriously question it. They're not really effay, but they're not strictly anti-fa either.

Surely there is a way to make them stylish though?

It depends how you look. If your a girl you don't need to do anything. If you're a guy than your fucked.

I used to wear shades of blue and near the end I just stuck to white, it doesn't get as dirty as you think it would. NEVER wear clear, brown or black.

If you'r'e underage b8 remember to always keep your tounge on the roof of your mouth and your lips together because braces are going to fuck up your maxillary growth.

Keep your mouth closed in photos and wait for the ordeal to be over.

You know that only works when you're like 7 right? He outright says it

Is it that bad?

Yes

MODS MODS MODS

by not giving a FUCK

You can maybe get them on the back of your teeth, it depends on your teeth though and will probably cost more unless you're getting them for free. If you can't get them on the back just get them anyways. If you don't get them you'll regret not getting them in 2 years when you realize how quickly it went and it would've been over with. Just get white or something, noones going to care or think twice anyways.

>2 years of braces or some shit like that
>Rest of your life with fucked up teeth
Up 2 u

Your face keeps growing until you end puberty you brain-dead mouth breathing son of a fucking bitch, if we assume OP is in-between 13-19 then he can keep growing his face. Obviously braces would cuck you from this facial growth since they're pushing your teeth back which is why you should keep your tounge at the roof of your mouth all times to avoid vertical growth and looking like an incel.

Keep your mouth closed in photos for 2 years or keep your mouth closed in photos for the rest of your life.

People usually look better with a closed mouth unless you have a fucking perfect smile

Kek

Just dont smile.
Be always effai'ly sad

no, guy in my class is rly cute and has braces
but I guess if you want to look manlier you'e fucked

been having them for 2 weeks now
i want to kill myself, i'm getting roasted by everyone and i look like a fucking retard when i laugh or smile

It's funny you say incel considering he has that FAQ from an incel board