deathhellgrave.bigcartel.com/category/patches
wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/category/patches
expeditioncollectibles.com/shop/mt-fuji-patch/
feeluxheavensgate.bigcartel.com/
expeditioncollectibles.com/product-category/patches/
nofuturesoftgoods.bigcartel.com/
jetblackstains.bigcartel.com/
etsy.com/shop/monstersoutside
ebay.com/itm/DEA-EUROPE-ASIA-AFRICA-DRUG-ENFORCEMENT-PATCH-/361264239256?hash=item541d06d298
ebay.com/itm/United-States-First-Armored-Division-Old-Ironsides-Patch-/221727968197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a0044bc5
ebay.com/itm/Canon-Digital-Camera-Printer-Service-Lens-Red-Iron-Patch-Embroidered-Logo-0032-/171743340979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fcb369b3
ebay.com/itm/ISAF-PATCH-GREEN-WITH-VELCRO-ROUND-/400900591408?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d57898f30
jumpthegun.co.uk/category/Patches_
indiegogo.com/projects/mdma-the-movie
varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-reflective-patch-80-x-50-mm-velcro/17486
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shippping-Garment-accessories-Handmade-bullion-wire-embroidery-badge-patch-United-States-Air-Force-Star-Roundel/1378146415.html
ballandchainco.com/
goblinkomegamall.com/collections/ratchet-patches
gypsywarrior.com/accessories/pins-patches.html
creepycompany.com/
deathtraitors.com/shop/
lilbullies.com/collections/patches
shopfreeradicals.com/
sadtruthsupply.com/
storenvy.com/stores/287090-mokuyobi-threads
gadzooxpdx.com/product/cthulu-patch
disorderlygoods.com/merit-patches/
sketchytank.com/store/
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9678520
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9714198
warosu.org/fa/thread/S10278671
warosu.org/fa/thread/S96425024
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9874388
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9767936
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9743910
warosu.org/fa/thread/S10329003
warosu.org/fa/thread/S10322838
amazon.com/London-Sign-Logo-Mind-Patches/dp/B00CV0AWPK
thesovietrussia.com/soviet-union-ussr-cccp-embroidered-sleeve-patch
freewebstore.org/just-the-base/Mac_Tonight/p4120360_16284616.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please give any feedback you can on the pastebin! Ask questions too, because I'll either write the answers into the text or start adding to the FAQ section

Jesus how much time did you spend on this?

spook shit

Marketing? Want to write anything on that?

This is getting into Veeky Forums territory.

Petition for one of our local patch fags to make a laughing man patch.

I'm thinking of getting these back patches this on a black corduroy or black denim, well one of them

Yeah, black denim would be a good match. Corduroy seems to "high-class" for a patched jacket.

What's the size on this one?

boring patch desu

kys you autistic shilling piece of garbage.

Not anywhere near /k/ levels of patchfaggotry.

For once and for all, add the old master post to the pastebin, so my hard work didn't go to waste on you buffoons.

1/2
Patch general master post:
>W2C bro?
Ebay, etsy, aliexpress and invididual bigcartels are your best shot. There is no one single perfect website that has all the good stuff. Wade through the shit to find what you need. That said, you can check out the following links for cool stuff
Bigcartel:
>innerdecay.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>dagobahtraders.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>adipocere.bigcartel.com/
>lukedrozd.bigcartel.com/category/badges
>hallowsociety.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>ancientaliens.bigcartel.com/
>deathhellgrave.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>expeditioncollectibles.com/shop/mt-fuji-patch/
>feeluxheavensgate.bigcartel.com/
>expeditioncollectibles.com/product-category/patches/
> nofuturesoftgoods.bigcartel.com/
> jetblackstains.bigcartel.com/
Etsy:
> etsy.com/shop/monstersoutside
Ebay:
> ebay.com/itm/DEA-EUROPE-ASIA-AFRICA-DRUG-ENFORCEMENT-PATCH-/361264239256?hash=item541d06d298
> ebay.com/itm/United-States-First-Armored-Division-Old-Ironsides-Patch-/221727968197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a0044bc5
> ebay.com/itm/Canon-Digital-Camera-Printer-Service-Lens-Red-Iron-Patch-Embroidered-Logo-0032-/171743340979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fcb369b3
> ebay.com/itm/ISAF-PATCH-GREEN-WITH-VELCRO-ROUND-/400900591408?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d57898f30

2/2
Misc:
>jumpthegun.co.uk/category/Patches_
> indiegogo.com/projects/mdma-the-movie
> varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-reflective-patch-80-x-50-mm-velcro/17486
> aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shippping-Garment-accessories-Handmade-bullion-wire-embroidery-badge-patch-United-States-Air-Force-Star-Roundel/1378146415.html
>ballandchainco.com/
>goblinkomegamall.com/collections/ratchet-patches
> gypsywarrior.com/accessories/pins-patches.html
>creepycompany.com/
>deathtraitors.com/shop/
> lilbullies.com/collections/patches
>shopfreeradicals.com/
>sadtruthsupply.com/
>storenvy.com/stores/287090-mokuyobi-threads
>gadzooxpdx.com/product/cthulu-patch
>disorderlygoods.com/merit-patches/
>sketchytank.com/store/

For inspo and other useful information, please go through the previous Patch Generals. The first three links in particular are full or OC and helpful answers.
>>>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9678520
>>>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9714198
>>>warosu.org/fa/thread/S10278671
>>>warosu.org/fa/thread/S96425024
>>>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9874388
>>>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9767936
>>>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9743910
>>>warosu.org/fa/thread/S10329003
>>>warosu.org/fa/thread/S10322838

There used to be more (a whole third post) but it didn't show up in the archives so this is as good as it gets. The parts with pins are gone forever.

>The part with pins

??

Guess who know owns the patch version of a Soviet-era medal awarded to people who died preventing catastrophic nuclear fallout?
(it's this guy)

Iron-on backing

this is awesome

In the end, I added a part with links dedicatd to enamel pins. BUt it's gone.

tips for wearing band patches without looking like a fag? where should i put them, is it weird mixing genres, etc? should i only get patches for bands ive seen live?

what types of jackets do patches look the best on?

Fug. I've been collecting those shits too. Shame. Though I guess eventually someone may post it or we'll just recompile it.

Thanks for this man! When I get home I'll use this

what are some jackets I could put a decent sized shoulder patch on?

this one specifically

Yeah. I feel you brotha.
9.75 by 7

The most important part is to make it look organic and authentic. If it looks like you bought the piece of clothing with the patch on it from a department store you fucked up.

Also, if you wear a patch of something specific like a band or whatever, make sure you can actually talk about it. Nothing screams faggot like a kid that has Black Flag, Sodom, or Bathory patches that has never listened to the bands. People are going to ask you about your patches, so you better be able to talk about them.

Hey man! Is the patch treating you well? Everything get shipped okay?

You could go through old threads and try and find it. I din't always post it though and obviously nobody saved it. Other than that, add your own links.

Band patches can be great if they don't actually have the name of the band in the design

third party archives don't seem to go back far enough. In retrospect, I wish I also saved your links in a pastebin, because I reposted them a couple of times myself

thanks m8, keep fighting the good fight. It's that dumb master post that got these threads going in the first place and I'm glad to have helped by compiling the links.

hey, thank you. the advice for making it look organic helped. and yeah, i wouldn't dream of getting a patch for something i don't love. and cheers for black flag.

this is good advice

Any other Max Stirner patches?

Not that I know of ;_;

desu.. let us hold hands and be egoistical together, external and internal

That is in my best interest, so we will, user

ITT: people who have never read stirner

what a wonderful argument! care you to expound as to how you reached this conclusion padre?

oi piss off mate

It's a beautiful patch, mate.
It'll be going on as soon as I decide where to put it.
I'm thinking just sticking it on the shouler but I've already got a patch on the other arm, so I'm just wondering whether it'll look right

Really glad you like it, friend
Please do show me wherever you eventually put it, I'd love to see

A bomber or milsurp

This one for sure

>Lewd patches and pins that are tastefully lewd instead of vulgar lewd

Keep em coming lad

Damn I think I might try to start a store

Hope you're okay with it being a hobby.
You're going to work hard and make no money.

this, most likely, but it's still really fun and worth it I say

Are there any patch stores that are based on EU?
Pretty much every single one of those posted are in the states and I dont feel like waiting 6 weeks to get my order

Most of these stores won't take more than a week or two to get to you

I was interested on patches that innerdecay sold and they said that international shipping takes 4-6 weeks

I mean they're Canada and I'm in the US and it got to me in a week

>post pic of a clearly new and unopened book

Well they do say that shipping to us takes a week, but im in funland i expect them to take 5 weeks

This meme is everywhere on Veeky Forums too. What the fuck do you people do with your books as you read them? Keep yourself busy by throwing them against a wall?

Here's another book I read cover to cover. Other than the folding on the edges which only happened when I carried it around in a bag when I was in India for two weeks, it's in near-perfect condition, especially the spine.

It's not my fault you hulk out on your books and assume other people do too

lmao 1844 will be read as 1488
you probably don't want that...

>lol X will be read as Y if you somehow get three fourths of X wrong
Yeah, I'll take my chances. Most of my friends are literate too, which helps

need some recommendations before i buy something that'll turn out disgusting.

recommendations on what, qt?

How many have you sold this far? I bought 2 myself and received them yesterday

My current wishlist. Which should I prioritize and which are shit?

>VHS forever

This suit your fancy, user?

amazon.com/London-Sign-Logo-Mind-Patches/dp/B00CV0AWPK

I really like the ghost
But isn't the snake some kind of mey mey, dont ruin your clothes with memes they are kind of cringe and get outdated pretty quick

I like it

I mean the Gadsden flag has been around for a few hundred years, and the patch is a parody of it. I guess its a meme, but its not one that will get stale, especially since I'll probably be slapping it on milsurp.

You might be right about the snake if it stays on Veeky Forums, but imagine if that shit spreds to reddit and 9gag

Well I was planning on going velcro for that one anyway, so, rip off and replace

w2c soviet union? x)

Succ my dick commie

but here thesovietrussia.com/soviet-union-ussr-cccp-embroidered-sleeve-patch

here's one of them, hvane't decided what to do with the other

I think I have a little over 50 left out of a batch of 100? I didn't expect them to sell as well as they did. I hope the patches look alright to you!

where 2 cop patch

>Reverse search
>Oh look, a thousand links on where to cop said patch

I will educate this goddamn board.

that looks sexy

going to get this boi

Don't tell /k/. They'll start going all "Stolen Valor" on your ass.

Most of them have worked that out and settled down by now

Well they stop replying to bait, but they are still divided on the topic.

It's not like it's an airborne patch or something more mainstream. You can just say you're paying respect.

It was just autists sperging out. If someone wore this nobody would know what it is, let alone think you were part of the people that were actually there.

>"No one has made the comment about being well read on the guy who is on the patch!"

>" I know! I'll post the inflammatory comment that presumes no one is well read on the author to appear smarter than I actually am. After all, I learned everything that I possibly could about Stirner in all of those Veeky Forums threads."

simply brutal

W2C Mac tonight patch?

Proud of you, Against Meaning user.

Thank you my friend

freewebstore.org/just-the-base/Mac_Tonight/p4120360_16284616.aspx

I mean one one hand Liquidators never wore patches like that, but on the other hand it IS the symbol used on the medal so I'm kind of 50/50.

Most won't even know what it means and will at most say "cool patch", while you might have a slim chance to trigger an ex-Soviet or Chernobyl Pro because while you're not trying to pass yourself off as A liquidator, it could still be interpreted to some as disgraceful to their legacy.

On one hand*

I'm sure even on the slim chance that you do meet a Soviet that knows about the liquidators, it would probably be enough for you to know their story, and say you're wearing it to remember a little-known and under-appreciated piece of heroic history. Because I mean, it is kinda obscure.

this, The chances you run into someone who knows what it is AND goes full retard on you and hates you for wearing it is almost impossible.
Just say its out of respect, which it is, and no one will care or probably see it as a positive, which it is.

To the user/s from the previous thread my patches from DI finally arrived and i can say it was worth the wait. They are really well made, the quality is top notch and they look exactly like they supposed to. I really recommend it at least for these patches

what is the best way to remove flag patches on the flecktarn parka?

Tempted to put "Watch it Chrissy" on this

What does this mean fampai

Tohu wa-bohu. It's hebrew and means "formless and empty"

This. I've always been interested in the chernobyl incident due to the various media surrounding it and even I had no idea liqudators won these medals.

Yo these look amazing, he gave me an off-coloured liquidator patch for free (more brown than gold) i think it looks really good though, tanks man
Both are in my rucksack