Other urls found in this thread:

buckmason.com/singles/slim-black-jean
tres-bien.com/apc/petit-standard-jeans-black
tres-bien.com/acne-studios/ace-stay-cash-jeans-black
endclothing.com/us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W2C effay waffle shirts?

Preferably on the thick side and crew neck

Need to cop black jeans which one should should I get?

buckmason.com/singles/slim-black-jean

tres-bien.com/apc/petit-standard-jeans-black

tres-bien.com/acne-studios/ace-stay-cash-jeans-black

Which one should I go for? Looking for an everyday bag for my laptop / drink / chargers / headphones / a few books.

Anyone know the sizing for superstar 80s?

What is the most effay lighter?

corona

Skinny, straight or slim?

what boots should i buy as a first pair, guys? please help i've looked and looked and haven't found anything. they would be utility (able to deal with bad weather)

i'm close to buying SFBs i'm so frustrated

Of the 3 posted. I'd say they're slim.

anyone know where to get good derbies like in the pic related?

>waffle shirts

Are there any sweatpants out there that won't make me look like a college student?
Preferably that aren't expensive as fuck?

What should I look for in a pair of suit trousers for casual wear? Usually wear casual or preppy fits but realised I need trousers in my life, they are comfy af.

Also, don't know if I should go for black beige gray or navy. Like both lowkey monochrome colours and earthly colours.

Piggybacking this and asking for something smaller. I'm not carrying a laptop but I'm carrying lunch, books, and water bottle.

what shower gel and shower products do you anons use? does it fucking matter at all?

How do I pull of stuff like this without looking like a twink?
I dig the combo of oversized, comfy stuff with semi-formal, but it always makes me look small. - despite being rather tall (188cm) and slowly but surely turning my unnecessary fat into muscle - e.g getting broad shoulder, arms, thinner waist, ass and legs.
I´m told that I´m looking pretty damn strong in tightly fitting clothes due to that, but the oversized stuff that I really dig kinda fucks with my success.

so what the hell is this shirt I found in some thrift shop? it was a real fancy brand and really comfy, but I felt kind of naked and douchey wearing it.

no
just a paraben free conditioner
better to minimize exposure to chemicals as much as u can tho

does anyone have experience with stonebury jackets? it gets as cold as -9 here in winter so i was wondering if the jackets warm enough.

How do I keep my fringe from being totally straight? I want a messy fringe, but my hair is quite thin and really straight, so it just kinda goes down my forehead, no matter how much hair spray I use

Alright, help me cope with a shitty decision I made.

I bought pic related when I was into hypebeast type stuff (no bully) and I'm too lazy to sell it again.

I like the hood but I'm not a fan of the rest of the jacket, it's pretty tacky. Also, none of my current denim looks good with it.

Can I get some recs of bomber jackets to wear over it and some raw denim to go with it?

I was thinking a black H&M bomber (or Alpha) and Indigo Selvedge Weird Guy N&F denim.

fuck forgot pic

Does anyone have these? How warm are they and how is the sizing?

cop these in silver or black?
also the jack is matching the colour

Not that I like HP but do you think this coat can be worn on the street without looking goofy?

as long as it aint blue

Yeah I'm a hypebeast too :( I usually wear my Palace jacket with my puma hoodie, doesn't look too bad.

How's this outfit? Do I look somewhat dank?

Riff Raff isn't popular anymore so you can stop trying

blue is a little loud for a coat, but as always if you can pull it off go for it

been looking for a pair of off-white, high-top sneakers. are there any other good ones besides chuck IIs?

shoes like pottery was a big meme on here a while ago, they look pretty nice

why is endclothing.com/us/ showing everything as sold out right now? is it for some presale thing?

thanks my man

that doesnt look terrible.

Should I get some deep indigo or black denim?

simple beater shoe reccomendation? im a poor fag.

which fit of dickies is the best?

what the fuck are 2nd and 3rd called?

black

biker jacket I think

clarks originals desert boots

>biker jacket
that's not very specific you know

Are Rick tees suppoes to be tight in shoulders like pic related?

*Casts mwwt summon*

Old Spice Timber body wash, Old Spice Swagger shampoo (only once a week), new style pomade if I feel I want more control over my hair or if it's being unruly.

Biker jacket is the style, much like a bomber jacket. The tag reads H&M... Figure out the rest.

thats just gravity

any reccomendation for a light jacket which will be the only one I own usually the coldest it will get is freezing and it's usually it stays above 40. Was looking into a light greenish bomber jacket but I'm not sure if I should stick to a basic color like black

Blowdry your hair up while running your fingers through it, then use a matt product and "crunch" your fringe in your fist. By know you should have a semi-curly mess on your head, now style it, more or less. After first try it wont look that good but youll get the hang of it and figure out what works for you

If you have an overall extravagant style, yes. But if you are just a tshirtandjeans type of guy, then no.

you have a very unfortunate frame

I get $500 from my first paycheck, how much would you boys put towards clothes?

Assuming you pay no bills, save half of it and buy basics you need atm (pants, tees, etc).

how do i make my hair less curly and wavy

Uniqlo

Where can I find a bag like this, but in better colors / leather?

I apply certain dri and night and then arm N hammer deodorant in the morning. I don't sweat at all through the day and my friend said he could still smell a little bit of bo on me? What do?

Do you have to pay attention to colors and matching with things like scarves, gloves and hats?

Does anyone know the best way to get the Rothco v-maxes or a similar boot in Europe? Shipping costs are expensive and on top of that I have to pay import taxes. I'm from the Netherlands if that helps.

yes

Read Tuxbell, and I'm still confused on what kind of every day bag I should get. From what I can tell, backpacks look unprofessional and messengers are usually the more versatile option.

plenty tshirts with similar cuts

depends on your environment

If I'm planning on buying a pair of white margiela gats + a pair of CP achilles should i still get the white cps or go for black instead?

try finding a bag that can do both
I bought a james campbell bag that can be both and I've been using it for years

>no footfags have mentioned OP's image yet

i want to burry my face in her soles.

that one clearly is
it's called the level tee
you can see the structuring of the shoulders via the horizontal seam; the seam and the hem run 'level' with the ground as opposed to his drapier and scalloped tees

it's supposed to fit more like a tall tee than some crazy soft rick fit

search for leather sling backpack

quilted biker jacket then
that's about all you can tell from the image you provided

or perhaps ribbed biker jacket

Which color is the most versatile?
That is, which one will look best with dark blue jeans and the most shades of khaki?

Anyone have experience with the Arc'teryx veilance doeln coat, or Veilance as a line? Copped the Doeln coat for around 150£ on ebay.
Also, how is the sizing on veilance products? I have a gore-tex jacket from arc'teryx main line and wear a large in that one.

Can I get an ID on the new balances?

lean forward, widen your resting stance

rothco is garbage; just get surplus. There are nederlanders operating in the desert, aren't there?

Your bones are fucked

What are some effay paramilitary websites? That have styles that heavy paramilitary leanings, to one's that just get their feet wet with the style.

Anyone have suggestions on who makes a good pair of heavy weight jeans for less than $250?

wtc Stefan's jacket?

Can someone post the nao guide?

is this sweater still effay even tho it isn't relevant?

Is that you?

Can I fuck you user?

its alpha industries nyco something, i forgot

i do actually own it but it sold out like 2 years ago

then first pair looks best, don't know anything about quality though.

should i just buy some fucking timbs

I cannot decide where to buy black boots from. I have never owned any, and I am not looking to spend more than $200.

I read the sticky but I'm still having a really hard time.

Anyone know where to cop a jumper like this with good wool content and in a heavyweight fabric?

I love that girl so much.

How are Rick Owens Detroit cut jeans? And are there good alternatives to them?

Of all the things Rick has to offer why would you go for something as basic as a pair of black skinny jeans?

Yes but not wheat

What would be a good conservative pair of new balances that look good with most fits?

I just need a pair that I can get dirty, lasts, and looks Veeky Forums.

So means those aren't any good? Will go for Rag&Bone than and save up for his tracking pants.

Thanks senpai. Could a guy pull that off without looking gay? Stuff like the color palette, the minimalistic tops, the pants, etc.?

When they say Cav Empt jackets fits short and boxy and I'm 5'9, does that mean should I size up or true to size?

Are all-black fits (black-silver shoes, black jeans and a black tee) a no-no?

Tell me what to wear

/r/mfa uniform