Can we get a nose thread
Anglo>Greek>Roman

>tfw shitskin asian with a nordic nose
who'd you fuck, gramma?

Anglo Saxon here

>tfw mexican with negro nose

I suppose there are worse things

im anglo-saxon.
personally i would defend roman noses over greek, though. i feel dumb saying this about a nose, but they have character.

It's almost like that chart is bullshit and people just have whatever nose. I'm black and have a mix between the first and second one.
The chart is pretty generalizing anyways towards other races. Whites aren't the only one who have different ethnicities in their race. Egocentric faggots.

kind of have a point, but it is true that in general Germanic peoples (england, Scandinavia, Germany, etc) have nordic noses, and native americans have noses like that.

What's the damage?
And what number am I?

>tfw roman nose
>tfw no difference with the joos
>feelsbadman.webm

3, my dude.

Roman here; feels bumpy man.

4. Semitic

>tfw bretty good face apart from nose (6/7)
>tfw I will never get surgery because it's unacceptable in my family.

never lucky

I'm 75% Nordic and 25% Mongolian according to that chart. Must be my 1/16 Comanche blood. All the rest of my ancestry is German and Dutch.

Is a greek nose that bad? I feel like girls dont like me because of the hump on my nose. It's not like a full on jewish nose but its just that little bump.

Sorry i meant roman

i relly like greek noses on girls

I don't have a greek nose but they are the best noses on both men and women

So handsome

Who /bignose/ here? With roman shape

Personally I think its unaesthetic but girls say they like it and claim it looks more masculine

I have a mix of 2 and 5. Am I fucked for nose aesthetics? Or does it make for a more masculine look?

Negro>>>>>>>>>>the rest

r8 my lois griffin nose Veeky Forums

mum

btw i meant Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums (two tabs open) but w.e same shit to a lurker

Cute nose/10
Do I recognize you from a thread on /r9k/ last night?

Shut it, Nig.

i was on r9k last night but i'm positive i never posted a picture, can you recall the thread?

Eye rate thread, maybe it wasn't you

Maybe you are an asian seeing too much anime with pointy white characters, but the reallife working different. Full of fuccbois here.

Yes, Those are clearly the same. Are you an obese woman that think she looks just as good as skinny women?

>but the reallife working different
dropped

>that english

Hello Tyrone

Here's mine. it's probably closer to 2 I guess

Kill yourself.

Unless you're straight outta africa its highly likely you have some euro mixed in.

Haha nice try Shlomo :^)

This is all i have to my name. do you guys think i can a top tier nose job with this? also please rec me the surgeon in the north east area

pls

the best*

´someone please help me identify mine. Some people say it's nice and others say it's awful. Is it anglo saxon?

my nose is similarly-shaped, but i'm a female. i also can never tell which category it falls under.

some people tell me I have a "button" nose, but whenever I google it, I can't find any noses like that. It's not roman, like my fathers, but it's not completely flat, or completely... Spherical? The cartilage is also quite prominent.

Bottom-up angle

>tfw finnish and mongolian nose
the meme is actually true

i've also heard "button" often, but there is something not quite accurate about that description for me? i've been oddly insecure about my nose (can you post a picture of yours straight on) for most of my life and have never found anyone with one quite like mine.
here is mine from bottom-up angle

ps the cartilage of mine is also quite prominent.

rate

i hate my nose

What country/ethnicity?

Sure, I'll post it. And yeah, It's kinda... Not flat, but the cartilage is very noticeable and looks odd from the bottom up. Some people like it, others hate it.

You mean like this? Think it's prolly the closest pic to what you asked for that I have but I don't mind doing some digging

Btw mirin ur jawline senpai

i'm "white" and was born in america; very very pale naturally, but i tan easily and don't burn.
i think i have basque roots? my dad's skin is very similar to the shade of yours, but my mom is pale.

my nose looks oddest from straight on. i'm not sure we have the same-ish nose, but if we do, this picture will be helpful.

oh yeah that looks almost exactly like my nose, just smaller. That'd make sense since you say you have basque heritage, seen as I'm Portuguese and the basque are really close to us genetically.

Your nose looks fine though brosephine, don't worry too much about it.

also wow thank

thank you for your help!!!! i have been wondering for such a long time. also, i think your nose works very well with your face and is unique enough that it's definitely an asset.

you sound a bit like my brother. but he's also pretty short and likely won't grow anymore. boyish is not necessarily bad, and their are definite ways to use that to your advantage. imo as long as you have a refined sense of style and are self-aware, looking childish is not something you should be concerned about.
(i get mistaken for 16 often, but am 22. generally it seems to affect people's perceptions of me in a positive way, but maybe that is not the same for males?)

>But he's also pretty short

h-hahah I'm totally not 5 foot 9 hahah that'd be ridiculous

And yeah I try to dress prep-lite and I'm growing a beard, I think it helps.

he's the same height! and dresses similarly. girls love him, and i think it may have something to do with the way we tend to interpret youthfulness as purity. play up your sensitive card rather than suppressing in an attempt to counteract other factors, and you're solid. short guys alienate more because of internal factors (inferiority complex/defense mechanisms) than anything else. i mean that so sincerely.
also....if you find avant-garde styles or cultures appealing, you could thrive in the sort of enigmatic and intimidatingly-comfortable niche.

I think I come across as quite child-like because I'm stoic around strangers but carefree around people I know. Maybe people can tell I'm insecure about being short and that makes me less attractive.

You think avant-garde styles would suit me? How come? I usually dress somewhat consevatively, but I'm open for suggestions.

mate fuck off, your mixed get over it cunt

I honestly hate my nose. what type would it fall under and how can I fix it?

there is a definite lack of a bridge on the one on right

>tfw anglo masterrace
If only I didnt have a shitty jaw I could have actually been handsome

>tfw nordic-roman nose

Could be worse.

looks fine, take care of your skin that's all

Looks fine to me

Pretty big roman nose here, I've been anxious about it when I was younger but now I actually kind of like it. Imo big noses are ok as long as you have a strong chin too. Without a chin it looks more beak-like.

Roman

>tfw huge kike nose
>tfw going to get nose job in 2 months

you are really cute!

I'm African American, but my father is Gambian with a bit of Lebanese, with my mother being a some sort of black, with a 1/4th Irish or Scottish and possibly 1/4 Native American.

I've got a 2 and 7.

negro

> tfw shitskin manlet pooinloo with kike nose

JUST

>my father is Gambian with a bit of Lebanese, with my mother being a so
but africa people is variaty from white to black

Which one's mine, Veeky Forums?

dat seamless Greek nasal bridge tho.

Tfw Chinese nose ;*{

iam african and i dont have big lips :(

i'm godlike in profile, but look almost fat in front
wtf Veeky Forumsm?

I think im 3

Same here my nose is Roman but I've beaten several Jews in nose length (yes we actually got together and measured eachother).

what is the ideal nose?

nordic

wow thank you user

>Is a greek nose that bad? I feel like girls dont like me because of the hump on my nose. It's not like a full on jewish nose but its just that little bump.
Protip: It's not your nose, it's your self conscious personality

Mongorian :3

>tfw mexican with a native american indian nose
I look like a damn middle eastern person. But goddamn mexican with negro nose I'm finding it hard to picture some northern mexican with that, post pic user

>not jewish
>have mighty jew nose
>amongst other features I dislike

my family is entirely german, russian, and irish but ive got the jew face with a bigass nordic nose
and to think i was close to being master race

dude you're so much of a trap that no one is gonna be looking at your nose, just suck dick til the end of time and enjoy yourself

dang yea that does kinda suck ur not bad looking tho and im jelly of ur jawline just get a nose job

I have a jewish chin, a nordic/mongolian nose, greek lips and roman eyes

Half Irish and Half Croatian

>tfw asian with a roman-nordic nose

A negrofied Nordic nose

a-rubs and jewbs have same noses, you look arubby

I guess there could be some Arab blood deep in the spanish line, but this nose is from my scottish side. Uncles have the same nose.

>Half Irish and Half Croatian
I don't suppose you're from Melbourne's western suburbs and have a sister named Bianca?

Definitely a bulbous 7.

Eh at least the rest of my face isn't shit

As a black guy with a nose like that , u def have a negro nose

Take that fucking ring out of your nose bitch

Ugly

Def got the Negro nose but will have to make due