R/streetwear/ dallas just had a meetup

r/streetwear/ dallas just had a meetup.....

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MlCeZ#9AvHGAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more here: imgur.com/a/MlCeZ#9AvHGAA

Seriously, can anyone unironically answer this: how is this considered fashion? They look like every high schooler ever. They probably spend hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars on clothing yet they're not any more or less """effay""" than that dad on the right.

dude on the right needs to realize that his jacket has pockets too. fucker looking like he stuffed a couple bricks in his pants.

guy on the left is pretty fa

These streetwear kids look like they are having fun...Meanwhile incel cucks on Veeky Forums sperg out and make fun of teenagers on an online imageboard.

W2c shoes?

Better than 99% of the insanity here

This. Why do you feel the need to insult other people's fashion sense? If you dress good just to feel superior to other people you are a truly sad person.

this guy gets it

yeah sure, but it just saddens me how much money and time these guys must spend (e.g. the guy kneeling in a bape tee) to end up looking mediocre (given that they're actually trying to look good/fashionable or whatever).

streetwear is about buying pieces for the pieces themeselves, not about entire outfits. Streetwear never wanted to be high fashion but somehow the two ended up crossing paths.

>MET IN A FUCKING NORMIE MALL

This is the best part

but..but... they're in front of a Kaws sculpture....

thats streetwear af

>you are a sad person

Not if it works you fucking ninny, then you're a happy person.

Also, in essence, you're exhibiting the same sense of perceived superiority you condemn ironically enough. Trying to feel superior is an important, natural action in the pantheon of human experience. You can't escape it, least of all in yourself, it's too ubiquitous.

>Trying to feel superior is an important, natural action in the pantheon of human experience.
That doesn't make it okay, though. Stop being such an asshole.

Would you like it if someone posted pictures of you on reddit and started laughing at how you dress?

Jesus fucking christ any of the pictures with cigarettes in them are somehow more cringe than the rest.

theres a 3 tier lux mall in dallas with a large af skating rink with a big ass xmas tree
i think its the galleria

but regardless this is a normie mall ye

>that doesn't make it okay

Well by introducing this concept you've ensured it's going to happen. There is nothing worse for self-righteousness than a moral dichotomy.

>would you &c

If peasant laughs at something the aristocracy does, that's a sign to the aristocrat that it's working. Think about it man, if some trashy peasant went up to a designer and said "harhar yer pents look reeeel bad", how would the designer react? Probably just laugh at the trashy peasant in turn for being such a trashy peasant.

>all these butthurt ledditors ITT

kek

i hope to god that chink isn't wearing slp

If you are complaining about people criticizing peoples fits or what they wear, then you don't belong here.

This place is fucking going downhill

yeah fair point

why the fuck do they have a giant kaws statue thing?

wtf I thought this was a chick

You can see the same/similar fits here and they would get praise.

There is nothing wrong with the streetwear aesthetic and Veeky Forums even takes part in it, the problem is most of Veeky Forums likens the entirety of streetwear to hypebeasts who know nothing about dressing other than brands.

galleria is in houston

What a punchable face holy shit

Asian guy with the biker jacket has the only good outfit

Supreme, bape are a joke here. Even bombers get shit on for being outplayed. This isn't reddit, you will get shat on if needed

Supreme wouldn't be bad if they didn't have a fetish for plastering their logo onto everything.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

No whites.
As usual.

wtf I hate asians now

Fuck off subhuman cross poster..Why dont you stay there forever?

2cool4u m8

cuck

Post an outfit then I guess

i like that dudes got better than these on the spectrum kids

I think what gets me the most is the cigerretes, thats super cringy

>GUYS
>LE SMOKING xDD
>SUPREME
>LE 2005 KOOKS INDIE LOOK
>FRESH

Fairly certain he went full SLP

>Nikon D3200
>WIth a Nikon strap
>Not even a 500mm with lens hood
Fucking plebs

>Fashion 1. A popular trend-
That's literally the definition.

fucking dope

kek

you should dress what you feel confident in and what you like, even if it makes you look like a hs kid. its not like the waywt threads here are better, maybe every 10th fit is great, the rest is thrift-tryharding dad-core who try to fake aesthetics meanwhile makes threads about which water is more effay
overall this board is a lot sadder

Is he aware of this?
Is it an ironic thing?

I think they're bulletproof armors

good point

kek
actually best fit in the pic t b h

*fedora-tipping intensifies*

>Not a tryhard faggot
>Natural close cropped hair
>Good facial aesthetics
>Built
>Comfy yet sick fitting jeans

I'd say he is /ourguy/

haha yeah look at those losers meeting up with other like minded people and having fun

yeah their fits are kind of boring, but that's about it. someone post the infamous Veeky Forums meetup.

I gotchu fampai

Top kek

And somehow everything about this still happens to be better than anything currently here. I might honestly need to leave this board for r/streetwear. Veeky Forums is shit.

bye felicia

yeah, i mean they arent specially great, but really they are not desginer pieces or anything really, just basic streetwear, and in that sense they look correct. Reminder that Veeky Forums is precisely not the best board to criticize meetups, see

lol where tf is dylan

dude on far right is actually normcore at its finest
rest is tryhard fagits

and asian dude in all black is p fa too

no

exactly what I expect from reddit
just as bad if not worse than the Veeky Forums meme up

they look like they had fun unlike you bitter motherfuckers

funny how dylan roof actually looks good

reddit is here

Main problem here is that all of their clothes look fresh off the rack, they're wearing costumes

>chronically_depressed.jpg

>name my band

this

I like the two guys on the right (except for that shitty supreme shirt) but the whole picture is stil better than the Veeky Forums meetup picture lmfao

That Asian fellow just turned me gay

Jesus Christ

theres one in dallas too bro..

13350 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75240

Every time I see a round baby faced asian kid wearing SLP I die a little inside.

>t. that guy

Word. So incongruous.

That's actually a girl, she posted here that she's taking hormones.

>mocking other people to feel better about yourself
insecurity must really suck

Sometimes I join in on making fun of people from other sites, but then I remember that we produced this shit. I never participated in the "hurr my bucket hat/hideously bluegray windbreaker/jew hair are ugly as fuck and look like shit so ironic" garbage but I'm ashamed I didn't do more to kill it

I'll never understand why people think it's a good idea to meet up and try to bond of the common interest of wearing clothes like every other human being in the modern world.

im dead nigga really carrying 2 gameboy colors on that joint shaking my head

you could say this about a lot of hobbies
live and let live
but yeah i would never go to one of those shits lmao

agreed. rest are living memey/shitty logos

oh sweet this thread again, thanks for contributing

straight suburban 18-25 year olds that are "into" fashion are the worst

why are they hanging out at the mall
it isnt very chic

Id on that hoodie?

>cps
>supreme
>bape
>hedi slp
reddit in the flesh

what is a frontal lobe

actually thought something similar but never put it so shortly in my head. actually really good point. probably why I hate streetwear and think it looks mostly awful too

gosha duh

wonder if any of them still posts

They're at Northpark, in Dallas. Honestly it's one of the nicest malls in the country.

omg. the only white guy is the most beta white guy i've ever seen, like i think he's new to the pack too, he seems disconnected with the group