Sales

What're you planning to pick up?

posted in copper knot too

r8

ramones

browsing rn brb

Same, any idea where they will be on sale?

ssense if u get in early, ln-cc, farfetch, all the usual high end suspects

>letting these dweebs know

OP a faggot as usual

what's a "good" price for these?

Any body knows Is there gonna be any cps on sale? If so what model

Do stockists ever discount the popular SLP items? Looking to snag a pair of Wyatt's for cheap on Friday.

depends what material

Should I get canvas or leather Ramones?

any other good sales except for ssense?

B

good luck

depends what material

Ehm, do you mean vegan or normal people versions?

depends what material

should we insta buy or wait for further discounts?

Also anyone else notice how some prices jumped a bit just before the sale

Insta buy . Most normies buy at first discount.if you don't jump aboard that ship you'll miss out on all the good sizes

wow how generous

I'm also interested in some online stores that will have significant discount, any major ones I should know about?

does End Clothing usually do a sale?

>ln-cc
Fuck you.

r/frugalmalefashion isn't stingy with any sales they may come across

is there a sub for eu deals like that? they always only post us/ca stuff

Any precedent for what time the ssense sale starts? is it midnight EST or later?

>What're you planning to pick up?

Ssense is good for canadians good luck to international buyers trying to snag a deal

it says morning of wednesday ya dummy

I know, i'm talkin like exact time

no. we don't have black fridays or anything like that. we just have higher prices and taxes and shit.

permanent collection items never go on sale

>good luck to international buyers trying to snag a deal

this

buying from ssense is daylight robbery

US isn't too bad

whats the deal? prices dont look that bad and free shipping for any rick shoe

>waiting for sale to start

is End doing a sale or not? Anyways if I don't cop Yeezys I'll probably go for some margiela futures or paint splatter GATS

Shipping to New Zealand from Ssense is $50 USD flat rate. Great if you're buying several kgs worth of stuff, but if you want one or two things its grotesque.

really? mine says free shipping for over 350$ to australia
also,
>i've frequently paid for 50$ shipping from airgoat
so i guess i wouldn't care that much

UK doesn't do Black Friday I don't think

don't they have something called like a 'boxing' day ?
I apologize if I am mistaken ahead of time.

when does it start
boxing day is the day after christmas

"a few hours"

Mine does too, but remember I'm talking about buying less than $350 worth.

ayy nz here aswell
i guess we could joint buy to reduce shippings/eliminate if over 350
i doubt ssense will have much tho desu but if theyve got gats id be keen

i'm just waiting to see if the margiela gats and cp achilles go on sale, if they both do then i've already got my free shipping

pretty sure they take the free shipping off for their sale

well fuck

probs going to cop a third pair of mmm gats if they go on sale

pretty sure they dont, at least they didnt in the mid year sale

ssense sale is awful

aye just same leftover shit from last sale

dang i thought i was gonna get something good

ha another shit essense sale and normies still buying it

End has done it the past two years, I think.

now that we know ssense is awful, what other sales are we looking forward to? I'm keeping an eye on farfetch.

I bought a J crew cardigan yesterday for like 100 dollars. was pretty sweet

any good boots in this sale?

redwing doing 20% off in store at least, prob online too

Has Ssense ever dropped prices twice?

>Opportunity to buy Y-3 Stan Zips at 45% off
>I already have enough white sneakers but no low tops that I like
Fuck what do I do

Farfetch's private sale started a few days ago, I think. Some pretty good things but I think end of season sales are much better for designer brands.

When will the sale end guys?

yeah there is a further drop in December

was gonna cop some raf stuff from ssense, any other brands to look out for? i wanted raf's velcro sneakers for a long time

canvas

Any good store that ships to Europe within reason? I'm not paying 40 bucks for shipping.

Some basics from the gap; always stock up this time of year. Last time I jumped on designer sales because "great dealzzz" I talked myself into pieces I've literally never worn outside the house. Don't play the game anymore.

how is Missouri treating you?

Los Angeles, but keep reaching. Black Friday isn't the best day for designer deals unless this is babbies first rodeo.

In my experience people in LA dress poorly for the most part. I'm sure the weather is a large contributor, if you can't layer or rock nice outerwear or boots, life is suffering in my opinion. If you don't have a social group that wears more upscale stuff you probably won't feel comfortable wearing it anyway, and as you said, you probably copped entry level designer shit.

>i used to live in fountain valley

depends what material

How are Rag & Bone jeans? Don't really want to overpay for Rick jeans. Just need good black jeans.

Ssense has crazy inflated prices. I could walk tomorrow to a flagship store and buy a pair of jeans of the rack 6 € cheaper.

Greets from EU.

Fit 1 are nice and comfy. Very soft.

this is by far the worst of all time ssense sale

when i see an ssense sale i expect $400 geos and $200 ozweegos

this time around it's like "hey wanna buy some canvas ramones "ON SALE" for $700???"

i mean i don't even need another pair of ramones, but it's just the principle of the matter. i guess we'll have to wait for second and final reductions

I miss those times dearly

maybe stop buying all the fuccboi items you moron

xD

you completely missed the point. "geos" and "ozweegos" were essentially variables. think of them as x and y from your 6th grade pre-algebra class if that helps you understand. they stand in for any number

>see saint laurent jacket i like in the ssense sale
>compare it to the sale price at the ysl site
>ssense is $500 more expensive

why does anyone buy from these kikes?

frugalmalefashion is trash. All they post is Jcrew factory, Uniqlo and Target sales. And if you dare to post anything more expensive they start with their "hurrrr duuurrrr not frugal." fuck that place.

maybe because the ssense site doesn't start playing music videos every time you try to load a page

Private sale on farfetch is the shit picked up a bunch of Craig Green and Ria Dunn stuff. Good y3 and Yohji deals too but finite resources, etc.
Also, if you are not checking out the Barney's sale you are just fucking yourself for no good reason. Got some visvim mohair hakamas 30% cheaper than anywhere I've seen them (fuck haven).
Finally, check out the fwrd sale for Yohji, Craig Green, Haider Ackerman Annie D and Raf sneakers. All about 30% off.
Fwrd and Barney also have free shipping and free returns in the US so idk why ppl even bother with ssense

Copped wyatts for $900, ysl store was ~$1,180 with tax

more expensive = better than

no they don't, they obviously aren't going to reduce their popular items by much or even at all, I can find heaps of shit for good price compared to other sites and even the designers' site, not to mention they also have exclusive pieces also with exclusive and consistent sizing, which is good for someone like me who wears a 44/28

Ehm, do you mean vegan or normal people versions?

Any other big sales coming up?

How do you get into the private sale on Farfetch?

when I actually go into the sale from the invite it's just all the same shit thats been on sale for the whole year from last season, there's nothing from f/w collections, am I doing something wrong?

I remember spending hours looking at balmains for like 300

>44/28

Lmao you fat and short as fuck

>Shop you hoped would have a sale isn't having one

Buy some shit from them and sign up for their email notifications. I think that it finished last night tho. They'll probably have a public sale on Black Friday like everyone else now tho

What's general opinion on T by Alexander Wang?

>44/28

20% off at End

44 eu size, 28 waist ya flop
I'm short and skinny

>44/28 HahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHahaahaah hw is it possible to be this fat