Hi Veeky Forums

hi Veeky Forums

do you have a fit you wear when you just wanna stunt at the club or wherever?

something you wear to make an ex gf/bf jealous or when you just wanna show off?

need some inspo
pic may or may not be related

Who is that girl

This is pathetic.

>to make an ex gf/bf jealous

pff

>I want to make my ex jealous

nigga there are like nearly 8 billion people in the world. If You break up with someone and still have the motive of making them jealous/having some proxy connection to them, still.. you haven't really gotten over them. Because that's all it is, a connection in another way. Get over it. go out for other reasons than that.

> nearly 8 billion people
half of that is male, half of that remainder is chinawomen, half of that is degenerate western feminists

>1 billion people left to date
oh no how will you ever find them

is this what women think and worry about?

what a miserable existence.

the amount of normies in a billion is astonishing... within those normies.. now imagine the people who swear they aren't, but fall right into the normie block... we're down at least 50%, out of the other 50%, you gotta extract the crazies.. that's a good 7-15% (?) Out of whats left, you gotta consider religions, races, mental issues, health issues, which knocks you down to about 25-30%, out of those, now you're looking for a compatible mate, that leaves -in realistic terms, only about 10-15% or 2-5% of the population depending on your IQ, talents, hobbies, reasons for being with someone. Your choices could be broader if your pursuits are purely faith (religion) based. But let's say you're a scientist, game designer, engineer, brain surgeon, etc, you cannot seriously believe you will find compstibility unless you belong to a church, or go to a school with a level playing field in which -by miraculous chance, you ran into someone in your 2-5% out of a billion.

Let the games begin.

or die trying...

White button down
Slim taper black jeans
MMM Gats
Nice watch

A1

thanks gandalf for the bedroom speculations on the outside world
why dont you go outside once in a while instead of projecting your preconceived worldview formed from being ignored in highschool and stop thinking youre better than everybody else

are you implying that isn't exactly wtf is going on out there?

let's face it, you have more in common with males than you do females.

and even those males you don't fully have much in common with, if you do, you have either self identified as a normie, or deliberately do your best to insert yourself into your subculture or perhaps your musical taste.

simply because someone has something in common with you, doesn't mean they're compatible with you truly. it simply means THAT aspect is similar.

and by normie, i mean jokingly, not that I'm "better than anyone", I just recognize there is a huge chunk of the population that has very basic interests. (sports, pop music, the next big social app, tumblr, facebook, etc)

They're not "lesser" people or no shit like that, it's just people I know for sure, I am unlikely to attract, and they are unlikely to share interests with me.

No, flash is for faggots and teenagers. All you need is an A+ body and the confidence that comes from being a quality person if you want the world to envy you. Work on your self, clothes won't get you to where you want to be.

>just wanna stunt

die

yes i am implying that
your last point is ironic because youre vehemently projecting that you have to have similarities in order to be attracted to somebody which isnt the case at all
love isnt some birds of the same feather shit my man
fair enough but there are plenty of people who hold "normie" interests as per your definition but also like other "less normie" things

if you don't have anything in common with someone, you probably wont feel a genuine connection. that's what love is, besides the tolerance, perseverance, and everything else only time can tell.

and to your normie point, if your statement was true in the context I spoke about it, it would matter, as it stands, the majority of normie folk I addressed, irrespective of those other interests, are usually people one does not go for, or attract.

I'll give you an example, you're in an airport, surrounded by thousands of people, out of all those thousands, maybe 1 or 2 might stick out as genuine potential mates, visually, not considering their availability or compatibility.

even at a concert this could be the case, with the odds in your favor.

and even in a school surrounded by people studying your exact same subject, you will find that different people study the same subject with vastly different goals in mind.

i get where youre coming from but youre rationalizing something as alogical as love or attraction
there are an infinitesimal amount of varying factors in which can lead to attraction and its rarely ever as simple as you can make it seem
its hard to articulate or supply examples due to the circuitous nature of this discourse and the only thing i can imagine that is akin to this is the left-right political spectrum in which ones political agenda is not as as black and white as the aforementioned makes it seem
the human psyche cant be accurately displayed on a spectrum in which there only resides two antithetical ideas, and so to love where you cant just dumb it down to all these mathematical points
im trying not to project that youre some lonely neckbeard that never goes outside but its honestly not as straightforward as you make it seem and i struggle to give any relevant examples as one can never fully empathize with another when it comes to something like attraction

I'm not a neckbeard, and most of what you said simply reinforces what I brought up.

The difficulties I addressed were for the most part superficial. Like it or not, we're on Veeky Forums, so, sad but true, a lot of prejudices stem directly from superficial observations; though there is depth in people watching.

Add to that depth, the intricacies you mentioned. In that world, only a whore can say ignorance is bliss. Just sayin, could be harder to find someone good than one thinks.

Sometimes I think God makes it easy on us, but through our own weaknesses, we make it difficult on ourselves. As in, the people we called our true love, could have been, but I feel cowardice is a shaky foundation in the hearts of this generation, not allow us the perseverance our ancestors had. So much so they did, that they understood their expiration date was soon, so marrying young was a must, becoming a man was a must. Today, that "must" is optional for so many. I think then, that this is why we squander our greatest offerings.

I still think he's in control though, God.

Turn down the autism a couple notches and you might find someone who can actually stand being around you.

No, I know he is.

My "autistic" observation, or assumption, is everyday life is practice. Just people making favorable choices.

???
you didnt even reply to his comment
wth are you on

you misunderstood my answer

>not being Bi
Faggot

>having your ass blown out by a man and pretending your only half gay

you suck one little cock, and you could be a cocksucker for life. depart from that shit, for your sake.

>degenerate
holy shit can /pol/ please stop infiltrating the rest of their site with their buzzwords

yea givench rottweiler, slp biker jeans with zips and turtle doves

gtfo.

best advice I've ever read on this board

who is this fluid druid

they were talking about a girl, so ?