Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nia3Sw1eCm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

I look like a damn cancer patient now after fasting

You're Back!

helo yes I wes trabelin. ded u stey hidhratted? luv u tanks bye

Is oatmeal /thinspo/ approved?

Yeah m8. I make it with water for less calories and it still tastes good and seems to keep me full for a long time.

hidratted I am, luv u tew

luv

I'm going to stay under 1200 calories, does it actually matter what I eat or is anything okay as long as it's below that? I want to lose ten lbs. 122 to 112.

eat less

It's best if its all protein and healthy carbs like vegetables. Salads with low calorie dressing is a good way to lose weight. Don't starve yourself though because im in the habit of forgetting to eat and i look unhealthily skinny.

I don't eat meat, I guess I'll stock up on tofu.

I'm underweight why do my legs look so fat

They don't.

They don't though. You look great!

We're omnivores, we need meat to be healthy.

Ur hair is pretty my dude

Any other trannies here? I'm not sure if it's okay to get skinny while on hormones. I'm on hormones to get tiddies and bigger ass, but I don't want being thin to hamper that.

I replied in the other thread but

(I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY FUCK
I want to grow tiddies good but I also don't want to be pudgy)

I know, it's an ethical thing bro but it does make it harder to lose weight

How am I doing, /thinspo/?

Rate my progress:

Down to 62kg, starting at 72 about 10 weeks ago. (177cm)
Though not very visible in the picture, I'm finally getting some nice collarbone action going which I thought wasn't gonna happen with my genetics. Really happy about that!

I'm also really close to being able to touch fingertips around the widest part of my thigh. Starting out, the gap between my thumbs was ~7cm, now down to 1cm.

ilu frof

Dead wrong

Do you exercise? If so, what do you do?

Finally got down to about 115 but starting to binge eat again. Any suggestions? I can't seem to stop

drink instead?

i too would like to know this

Drink water?

I've personally been getting skinny pre-hormones but I don't know if I should stop when I'm at a normal weight (just a few pounds above) or get skinny.

Step on the scale and the self disgust will soon start to grow at a rampant pace.
Learn to appreciate being hungry and see it as a reward of your progress.
Remember that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

You can't be an effective tranny without being thin imo. hormones will do their job

breddy gud
now start lifting a bit

You'll still get (small) boobs + ass if you diet during mones, no? Do you want big boobs+ ass?

Thanks I needed that desu

>mfw been getting skinny
>I can fit most of my moms skirts now

Feels bad knowing I will never be able to even talk to a girl as attractive as this

look at the steps on the staircase (almost more of a ladder? it's pretty steep) behind her. they are shaped in such a way that it forces one to step up with their left foot first and then alternate. looks annoying AS FUCK desu

no you

prolly not that bad if ur left foot oriented

Post pic

>left foot oriented

kys

Posted in last thread, but am I /thinspo/ yet?

no

pic related: /thinspo/ cons

all I do right now is running a couple of times a week. light jogging for 30-40 minutes (~400kcal) so nothing major
of course it helps a little, but my goal with it is just to stay healthy
pretty much all my weight loss is thanks to diet change

tnx
what do you suggest? been planning to start working core+lats since I find my waist a bit too narrow compared to hip and chest width. also want my pecs to get "tighter" without getting too big.

I'm prepared to take my time when it comes to gainz, since I from previous experience find rapid increase in muscle volume hard to maintain. (and I don't wanna go on a "bulk")

is it be good to aim for a high rep count with medium weights?
would climbing be a good way to achieve this? there's a climbing center 5 minutes from where I live and I've been wanting to start climbing for a while now, just haven't gotten my thumb out of my ass about it

I alredy tried asking Veeky Forums for advice but every reply was either "lol DYEL" or "get swole or gtfo"

Nah. Meat and dairy cause heart disease and make you fat. You can't even eat it raw without make health risks. Fruit/Veggies/Grains/Nuts/Seeds > carcass/puss

Positive reinforcement. After a binge, don't focus on "shit, I binged again I suck', focus on moving on to making better choices. Acknowledge every time you make a good choice regarding food, track the days you've gone binge free in a row because the higher that number goes the more motivated you will be to keep it up. When slip ups happen, continue on with life as though it never happened instead of dwelling on it and punishing yourself. That is the difference between successful people and unsuccessful people. The willingness to get up after they fall.

climbing will help massively, i used to look similar to the way you do and i found climbing really helped to define my entire upper body. works well with the ladies from my experience to ;)

Last time I weighed myself about a week ago, I was 43kg.

Right? There's nothing really out there information wise from what I can tell. I was skinny fat when I started hormones and I still kind of am. I've lost a bit of weight. I think being skinny before hand is the best way to do it though. Then you can gain some fat for your figure but not end up chubby.
While I do agree that being skinny is the best way to be a tranny, and it's true you'll still grow tits regardless, having/gaining some extra is important for ass and tiddies but also getting more fat on your hips.
You are right. I already have a good ass so I'm not too worried about that (plus I'm going to start doing squats), but I don't really want tiny cone tits.

hot

cool, that's what I thought too
always been mirin climber bodies

I want to fast today. It'll be the first fast I've done in months because my stupid stressed depressed ass has ruined all my hard work and I don't remember what hunger feels like anymore. I miss the high of a genuinely empty stomach. How clean and pure it feels. I miss feeling my hipbones. I miss my thinner face.

I was so close to my goal weight over a year ago, then I completely let myself go and now I'm back to where I started. The weight was gained slowly so I didn't notice until one day I stepped on the scale and saw my SW.

Yesterday I exercised a little (as in actually getting out of bed for once and dancing/jumping/squatting/stretching) and the little endorphin boost makes me forget how much I want to die. So that's a good start, at least.

Staying under 900-1000 calories seems to work well for me. Since I'm 5'4" I don't require many calories in the first place.

Good luck to you, user. Hope your depression gets better too, I can sympathize with that.

Lost almost 5lbs, now at a bmi of 17.8. Anyone got ideas about what the ideal bmi should be?

I don't understand you fasters, I've always been real thin but I hate it. Currently at 18 BMI and I'm desperate to increase it but I'm a hard gaining ectomorph so it takes forever even though I'm on a bulking diet.

I was wondering this as well. Do people feel really lethargic once their bmi is under 17.0 or will eating well prevent that?

>muh "naturally thin" humble brag meme
It's all CICO. There's no such thing as naturally thin or fat. Our bodies are the way they are because of what, and how much, we eat. If you want to gain weight, just eat more calories than you normally do. But be careful to not become a binge eater.

I miss when Tumblr endorsed anorexia and there were cute sad girls everywhere. Best fad, too bad they get banned now due to triggering beasts on the site.

I think you should add calorie cycle to the Pastebin.
Like have some days that are high calorie, and some days are low calorie, but keeping the weekly expenditure the same.
e.g:
>2000kcal TDEE (maintain) 1500kcal a day to lose 1lb a week
>weekly decficit of 3500kcal (eat 10,500kcal per week)
>4 High days, 3 low days
>High days, eat 1900kcal
>Low day, eat 967kcal
It mainly for psychological reason so Veeky Forums friends can stick with their diets in the long run.

Man, the time from Thanksgiving to new Years is awful, so much food and alcohol everywhere. Spending the next couple days eating very light to prepare for Thursday.

Anyone else like watching Kay?
youtube.com/watch?v=nia3Sw1eCm0

My calorie cycle is all over the place but I think it works since it depends on what I have to do each day and how long I'm at home etc. It varies around 600, 800, 1000 and 1200 and sometimes changes depending on whether I went over or under on some days and might want to compensate the day after.

ilu frof

Hi thinspo, just wondering if you guys take vitamins or supplements and if it actually helps you stay healthy

this was supposed to be a request for a toast sandwich

I posted in the other thread right after it went past the image limit so I'll paraphrase.

Just make sure you have a high enough dose of estrogen and you shouldn't have to worry too much. The fat you do have will redistribute accordingly. Though, if you can manage it it would be worth it to gain some weight for awhile and shed muscle, then rebuild it by doing squats and getting somewhat Veeky Forums.

It just takes time you'll be aight.

I take a multivitamin and it helps me stay healthy,,especially considering I only eat 2 times a day

That was the entire reason I joined tumblr in the beginning. Their thinspo community was huge, and I as well as several other people migrated there from xanga. In hindsight I seriously regret that decision and now xanga is fucking dead so there aren't many other options. Besides maybe twitter. Instagram used to be good but it's banned there now too.

Same here. I might just not eat at all.

What kind of things would result in bans?

Why doesn't someone start an instagram/tumblr equivalent for thinspo? Or even a chan with its own culture.

Well there's already MPA which might be close enough I guess.

>thanksgiving this week for murica
How are you guys gonna get through it? Planned cheat day or avoiding it?

The risk for me is really Thanksgiving day and then a few days after because there are always cookies and other garbage.

What I have going for me is that I get uncomfortable eating in large groups and generally the turkey is cold and dry by the time people actually sit down. There is this meme about not cutting the turkey until it "sits for the juices to soak in" or some bullshit, and during that time maybe it does get juicier, but it also gets cold kek.

I'll for sure go over my calories anyways that day, but, it could be worse.

I'm more worried about that it is near my birthday and the family friends I do thanksgiving with always give me these cookies I used to love as a fatass for my birthday. So I basically have to take those home with me. :o/

Lost 2 kg last week reaching 58kg
Yesterday after fasting all day long, doing 20 minutes of HIIT cardio and 40 minutes of swimming I ate a large pizza, a big banana and some sugary treats made by my grandma annd today I weight 59 kg, i actually wanna kill myself.
I followed a 1000 calories diet for a week and to maintain my weight i have to eat 1800 calories but im afraid that what i gained is not water weight :( Today I ate instead (between lumch and dinner) 3 big bananas, 2 glasses of milk, 6 biscuits, rice and 200 grams of tuna
How to I make my metabolism get used to maintenance mode after a week of dieting?

How do you fight cravings during wintertime? When work/school starts everything becomes harder, the sun is not around, sleep is low and stress is high so I tend to slip (which is happening at the moment).
CW: 127lbs, 5'4" 20 y/o female
GW: 120
UGW: 110 (=115 if I gain some muscle from working out)

I've dropped 10lbs since June (137 is the biggest I've ever been) but have started counting calories about a month ago. I do 1350 calories, go to te gym for 1 hour every other day and walk 10.000 steps per day.

I find it fun to count calories since it does work, but since I started going to the gym (3 weeks ago) I suddely stopped losing weight and I got stuck on 127lbs(=58kg) and it's driving me crazy. Last night I weighed 127 but this morning I was 130 and it almost made me freak out since I ate nor drank anything inbetween the two times I stepped on the scale.

I also have a problem that I completely freak out when I crave something because I feel that, if I don't let myself have a treat when I want it, I will go nuts. I freak out if I try to skip a meal, but I also I freak out if I eat too much etc.

I don't have any friends or family so it's just another day. Holidays are pretty easy for me with regard to staying on my diet.

you can suck my dick instead of eat snacks

Maybe you could freeze some of the cookies so you could eat them over a longer period of time?

cheese is 400cal/100g so no thanks

>generally don't shit for days
>all the sudden taking daily wet shits
what the fuck is going on I didn't change my diet

I've been reducing my portions this week and ran during the weekend. I plan on reducing portions after Thanksgiving and going for more runs.

I can enjoy the holiday without stressing out about it.

When I count calories I shit every other day if I'm lucky and it's always stiff constipated shit, but everytime I eat more / have a cheat day / binge I suddely get the best bowel movements, nice shit etc. Wtf?

you don't get as fat as you while having a fear of cheese

you might have an eating disorder. i don't say that as an insult, i say it because all that anxiety around food/weight is horrible and not something you should have to live with. please don't hurt yourself. i would suggest removing yourself from these communities - most people that give you advice only care about how skinny you are and really don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

t. anorexic in remission

high amounts of saturated fat are most definitely not good for you

Do you know what omnivore means?

>cites no sources
damn u right :/
inb4 weston a. price foundation article

wow are u a vegetarian?

thank you for your concern but i honestly could never in my life skip meals or starve myself. when i see the word "fasting" i run and i will continue doing that. it's just that im so tired of clothes not fitting me because of my pudginess, all i want is to look and feel better but in a healthy manner, and eating a lot of calories doesnt fix that. people say "just make smaller portions" but thats exactly the same like reducing your calories intake without counting the calories. i think i will continue counting calories until im at 115 or 120 lbs and then i will try to maintain it without counting. does that sound good?

You guys are so wrong.

Thank you for the advice. I'm about 5 months on hormones. I think I'm going to try and get past the size I want, and then gain some back so I end up at that size. Then I can work on squats and whatever else. Probably core.

how do you guys avoid the stomach rumbles in class?

No problem. Yeah the key is just shedding the 'male' distributed fat and muscle so it can be rebuilt in feminine places. Good luck user.