In the event that Ye passes...

In the event that Ye passes, will you save your Yeezy gear or cash in off the bandwagon plebs who will be clawing at each other for his shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Kanye/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It really wont be worth anything to be honest with you. Its already hyper inflated and basically the only people who bought in were idiots....funny how that works

The only reason he's "hospitalized" is to trigger a contract clause that prevents him from having to pay a cancellation penalty to promoters/financiers. For you kids, basically like getting a note from your doctor vs having an unexcused absence.

>the only people who bought in were idiots

a whole fucking lot of celebrities are idiots then

You're just begging for an edgy reply w/ this one

Celebs get it for free to increase hype.

Celebrities are humans, friend.

i never understood the hype kanye gets. sure, he made some great albums and came out with a pretty cool clothing line, but how does this make him one of the biggest celebrities in the world?
his 'too cool for school' attitude has always seemed very fake to me.

``
what am i missing?

Great personality, good message about always believing in yourself no matter what people say, has managed to stay incredibly relevant for a decade despite autism, is always pushing his music in novel directions, is legitimately a good person despite what the media says and his obvious mental issues, what's not to like?

>Great personality
he is extremely self-centered. maybe that's a good personality to you, but empathy and selflessness are big in my book. back in the day he seemed chill though.
>good message about always believing in yourself no matter what people say
believing in yourself and being extremely arrogant are two different things. kanye is the later IMO

what's not to like? his rapping

They are. Did you not see the celebrity out lash from trump being elected? They all were like "well we are leaving" and then they didn't leave because at the end of the day they are performers and really nothing more. Most of them have shit personalities and really don't give a fuck about folk like you or me.

what's up with this website and skewing everything to the election? the guy literally said nothing but 'celebrities are dumb' and this guy jumps on a rant about the election

i think im going to have to filter trump, sjw etc to make this website browsable again

>placing yourself below a celebrity
my God you're pathetic

shut the fuck up, reddit.

come back when you've witnessed the tribulations jesus walks faced alone just for recognition

I hope he dies, nothing of value will be lost.

Anyone defending Kanye should leave this board asap

The only way you could achieve that is by offing yourself famalam

>kill yourself
god, like clockwork

I get the same vibe off him, really off-putting.

t. reddit

I hope he quits everything and goes back home with kim and is an actual father for the next 5 of 10 years and comes back to it later on

kanye is red-pilled

i actually felt kinda sad when he was saying how he felt vindicated, like he was right about something, when trump won. it was pitiful honestly, you could see his conditioning breaking, and the horrible backlash he received for it in real time.

I want ktt to leave

Reddit loves this guy, fampai

So now that he's going nuts he's gonna drop his best album in 2017, right

KANYE MY NIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TRUMP AND KANYE GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

pretty crazy. if he croaks i can say i was at the sacramento show, where he did 3 songs then said some weird shit and left. his last show ever.

>no more parties in L.A.

Reddit hates Kanye kid. /mu/ and other effay boards love kanye

Depends on the sub. I just typed "r/kanye" into google and this was the first thing.
reddit.com/r/Kanye/

huh makes me think

wow you typed exactly what you were looking for into google and it showed up what's your point retard

still don't know why he would miss out on 21 gigs that were all likely at large sold out venues. thats leaving a lot of cash behind

I'll fucking celebrate if this nig nog dies.

No idea honestly. It's kind of like when Death Grips wouldn't show up to concerts and never gave notice.

>if you don't agree with me you're reddit
cool boogeyman

>In the event that Ye passes
>normies don't know what a psychiatric hold is
kek

>le eminem and atmosphere

kill yourself as soon as youre done taking that nigger cock down your throat

I'm not a Kanye fan by a long shot, but I really need these reddit fags off my board now.

>bluh bluh bluh muh rrreddit

shut the fuck up niggerloving faggot.
its clear youre a samefag who's been getting butthurt and using the "le reddit" excuse for the entire thread.