Derby inspo?

derby inspo?

hmu wit them cloggs

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=black suede derby&safe=off&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS503US503&espvd=2&source=lnms&tbm=shop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lemmie get this ball rolling.

hmu with some boots 2

Why I don't own pair of these yet is beyond me. I already knew I liked them but, just now I come to realise I need them. Hopefully the upcoming lads will have some nice inspo to post.

after i get a new pair of trainers im gunna scope some out. gud luck user

don't really have much else

lmao welcome to Veeky Forums

don't forget to pick up a vintage polo hat and social anxiety too while you're at it

Do I also need an attitude like yours to be approved here?

inb4 post-ironic yes

What pants are these?
Probably a dumb question

that's the stuff

w2c black suede derbies like these but not so expensive/designer

google.com/search?q=black suede derby&safe=off&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS503US503&espvd=2&source=lnms&tbm=shop

How do the 1461 monos fit?

I'm not sure what size to buy.
I tried 42 on a regular 1461 and it was a little big. I'm afraid that if I buy size 42 they will look like clown shoes on me.

You should size down for 1461's imo

Definitely size down. I sized down one and they are still too big.

yes

all dr martens run big i sized down a half size from my normal size. my 1460s and 1461 fit the same

dumb q but how to get them that shiny? looked up dr martens 1461 mono and they look more matte?

I'm fucked, tried the 1461 on the other day, size 10 seemed tooo tight. Or they may have been possibly too narrow... but either way 11 would be way to big and at that size the shoes themselves start looking ridiculously clunky.

Is there any other brands out there that make a similar derby low top?

Hey, I just realized that Nao's mirror is angled so her legs appear longer than they actually are!

n e body?

What's wrong with postmans?

Wedge soles, other than that they look alright

Solovair 6 eye boots. Love these fucks

Are wedge soles ugly or something? I think I missed that critic. I would've figured they're more Americana styled.

I think it's more of a personal preference really. They're good derbies for the price but solovair makes some nice ones in both 3 eye and 6 eye.

W2C/ID HOODIE?

Anyone have experience with these EQT Derbies? I dig the look and the sole.

If I'm a manlet will wearing Docs make me look insecure about my height? I don't want to give off that vibe.

Idk might be damir doma. check the farfetch page

also doma. im not sure where to get decently priced ones im afraid

Just by posting this you've proved you're going to look insecure, maybe if you just exhibited a little more confidence and readiness to embrace a facet of your body that is literally impossible to change without major surgery you wouldn't need to ask the question in the first place - a lil food for thought

I'm not insecure about my height. I'm insecure about people thinking I'm insecure about my height.

Who cares what other people think, just wear what you wanna wear my dude

Well you will give off insecurity regardless, especially if you're focusing on it.

no
be a nice boy

a good thing low brows

This is going to go against what others are saying, but the pair I bought were very TTS.

size down, they'll be tight at first but after a couple days of wear they'll fit perfectly

literally nothin

It's obvious by the way you're spamming these that you're a shill.
But I genuinely like them and would like to support a company with local manufacturing.
So... well shilled, I guess.

if the heel was flat they'd be perfect but alas they look like diabetes shoes

are you me? lol meanwhile normies will most likely compliment on your dr martens

raf simons isolated heroes

Piece of advice, all doc's look like clownshoes

no?

Not how that works, senpai
It just results in the camera being taken from a lower angle, like around her belly button

stop falling for the clown shoe meme. im a size 44 and they look great. loads of compliments. get your normal size or size down one.