Meme?

What does Veeky Forums think of this tie?

Other urls found in this thread:

hextie.com/collections/ties/products/hex-tie-canary-diamond-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

autistic

Looks like Adam Jensen's dick.

looks like shit

>"The self tying, undetectable by radar, and bullet proof tie. 400% funded on Kickstarter, get yours today for $99."

>2016
>still having a tie detectable by radar
I guess your tie isn't even bulletproof, cuck

I mean it's kind of cool, but at the same time it's pretty gaudy and it's like a guy was play too much Deus Ex HR and said "Dude what if I made Deus Ex ties?"

Eidos Montrealcore

Fabric doesn't match the tie.
In order for that to work, you'd need a different fabric on the blazer at least.
Perhaps kevlar? I really don't know how a blazer made of kevlar would look, but it would last forever. What do you guys think?

looks stupid as fuck

and that ferragamo belt is fake lmao

It's ok.
Not bad
Not great

>clip-on ties
Into the grave you go, OP.

In concept, it's a good idea.
The problem is that they're taking uncommon materials, shapes, and textures and trying to fit it into a very traditional style. Suits like that shouldn't be trying to be avant-garde.
Like the other user said, if it had like a Kevlar blazer or something, it would be kinda cool. But they're taking the blandest (albeit tried-and-true) type of outfit possible and shoehorning in a ridiculous futuristic piece.

These are obviously meant as statement pieces for the new money types you see on IG.

Great if your'e wearing it to a club, out to dinner with friends, or some other social situation where making a statement is appropriate.

Fucking stupid wearing it to a meeting or any other formal occasion.

This is a good thread

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND SEVENTEEN.
>WEARING TIES.

i dig it, but wont buy it

objectively retarded

kek

Would wear to a Deus Ex inspired party if the tie was donated to me.
Apart from that it's useless and disgusting.

Why the fuck would you match fabric to the tie?

The real debate
>bow tie or necktie?

Bow tie only at a very formal party, or a silly one if you can pull it off. If you're a neckbeard, you will look even more retarded with a bowtie

If I had way too much money I'd probably cop this one:

hextie.com/collections/ties/products/hex-tie-canary-diamond-1

Or maybe the Freedom design, but I might not ever wear it.