Can keyboards be effay?

Can keyboards be effay?

I'm typing on my Ducky One

if its a t420 kb then ofc

Well, there's fashion and there's design. Is there a design board you can post on instead, you mechanical keyswitch nerd, you?

>t420 kb
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What's a design board?

A message board for design topics. (Veeky Forums is a message board for fashion.)

Are you trying to say that keyboards aren't fashion?

no they cannot

I'm typing on my Das Keyboard with blank keys.

It's Veeky Forums as fuck.

oshit nigga that's pretty effay

I just mean, well, maybe, but wouldn't a place to talk about product design suit you better?

My Novatouch is the most Veeky Forums thing on my desk.

yes

i have a bunch saved in my folder, but i am impatient so i will only post two

Veeky Forums is just by it's nature also the board for interior and product design in all capacities but officially

forgot the word "is"

*autistic
ftfy

yes, just no rainbow rgb leds, goofy shapes, and other gaymer shit

HHKBs are 90s-core/10.

w2c?

effay as fukk

why bother though

nice try reddit

No idea.

But if you reverse image search on Google it's some guy on a forum describing it as "New Gateron keycaps on that 86 key plate/PCB" that he just bought

>nice try reddit
>reddit
>red
I see what you did there

Keyboard in OP is custom made

Mines just a attempt to mimic a bloomberg terminal.

>technology
>Veeky Forums

Technology is only as valuable as it is efficient. Believing otherwise places you decisively in the same camp as people believe a computer is inferior if it doesn't have LEDs or major brand names plastered on.

In other words if you don't type on a '90s Unicomp (not Lexmark) Model M keyboard, you are a fucking plebeian.

this whole board is about form over function.

F I L C O

pretty effay if I do say so myself

what ? no. absolutely not.

Same, black with mx browns

Ah, mine's got blues
Great choice though, user

lmao I hope you hide this shit from your friends, if you have friends.

AEKs are underrated.

That's fucking great holy shit
I want a bloomberg keyboard

This one is really autistic

more or less austistic than blank keys?

>Gamecube controller morphed into le 90s jap keyboard
>black mechanical keyboard with blank keys
What do you think, user?

THE BLANK KEYS ONE

What are thoose ?

Nah, I've shown my friends my blank keys. I just liked the slate look of it, and they agree that it looks pretty unique.

I am /autism/core anyways.

I'd buy the shit out of poker II or III if it just had function keys
it's just such a perfect fucking keyboard and fairly affordable too
why don't they have a funcion key version?

mine

what caps are those?

Pulse SA, they were on Massdrop a few months ago.

/g/ has a /mechanical keyboard general/
Ask them.

Blackwidow ultimate

No

Minee

just use the fucking fn + number. no need for seperate keys

Because it's cool on geekhack/reddit to have no Fn keys.

There's the Noppoo choc mini and nano 75s, various clone-y chinese 84key keyboards and a korean pcb/kit from b.face.

this

why would I want to though? it will always be easier to press one button instead of two, and unlike the numpad, function keys are actually useful, especially since F5 is quicksave in most games

That would be annoying

fucc thats nice, w2c?

I've been using the pok3r for about a year and a half now. I don't really miss the function row. The keys that I do miss however are the arrow keys, especially left and right and Delete.

>>>/fuccboigenera/

t. an idiot

>unlike the numpad, function keys are actually useful
>numpad not useful
It's 17 free buttons to assign whatever macros you want to them though.

or you could just get rid of them so your hands are in a more ergonomic position

this

How's the key clicking on this one?

How does getting rid of tit improve ergonomics?

it comes with different varieties of cherry MX as far as I know, some are clicky, some are not
you can keep your hands closer when using mouse and keyboard at the same time

>you can keep your hands closer when using mouse and keyboard at the same time
Does that -really- make it more ergonomic? All it seems to do is reduce the angle between your arms ever so slightly, and cases when you're using your mouse and keyboard at the same time seem to be in games where having tons of macros is a blessing.

it's actually more comfortable for most games, the difference in angle is pretty big
also your hand has less space to travel when changing positions from keyboard + mouse to both hands on keyboard, which is probably pretty often during non-gaming usage
that being said, taking away function keys has none of those benefits, so it seems kind of silly to me

I might get a nice looking ducky or filico to try this out this black friday in that case. Both my keyboard and mouse are filled with macros but I'm pretty curious about comfort.
>taking away function keys
Now -that- is something that I don't think I could ever agree to remove.

Is my keyboard Veeky Forums?

It's a Ducky.

it's nice enough, I'd personally take another keycap color, like a nice light blue or something

Owner of that keyboard in the picture. AMA

where do I acquire?

rate my keyboard
Mongolian flag themed

>>>/teamfortress.tv/

topre is Veeky Forums

Its a KMAC2 so you'll need to buy it from a private seller since its been out of production for years. They go for minimum $600 these days, but I've seen them go as high as $1000 due to their rarity and lack of willingness of owners to sell.