Template Thread

Innawoods edition

How would you dress in a functional but respectable way for those times where you gotta go out there and operate?

Other urls found in this thread:

bigrivermilitarysurplus.com/store/p7/New_IRS_Rain_jacket/parka.html
epicmilitaria.com/original-british-olive-trousers.html
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/military-spec-mens-jungle-boots?a=545709
amazon.com/Rothco-Wool-Watch-Cap-Coyote/dp/B008RYXNY6/ref=pd_sim_200_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B008RYXNY6&pd_rd_r=5SF3731Y3TXSCWDAMJMG&pd_rd_w=hApPv&pd_rd_wg=ShCII&psc=1&refRID=5SF3731Y3TXSCWDAMJMG
thenauticalcompany.com/fisherman-jumper-navy/prod_64.html
ebags.com/hproduct/red-rock-outdoor-gear/assault-pack/274454?productid=10304769&sourceid=ADWPRODBP&couponid=94790994&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping - Backpacks - Branded&adcampaignid=603478719&adgroup=Backpacks&adgroupid=29138778138&addisttype=spla&gclid=CjwKEAiA9s_BBRCL3ZKWsfblgS8SJACbST7DS17YeTMM-L9RH99pu1OSxAKDl49qfY-88YxwsNxj_xoCxJzw_wcB
magpul.com/products/magpul-core-fr-breach-gloves
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have at it.

If you don't Link boots,jacket And knife your a Dark-skinned nigger

And bag

Matter of fact Just link it all

Pretty much all of those are pretty well known. Boots look like milsurp jungle boots.

Also,
>scoped sks
Nyet, rifle is fine.

talk shit post template

bigrivermilitarysurplus.com/store/p7/New_IRS_Rain_jacket/parka.html
epicmilitaria.com/original-british-olive-trousers.html
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/military-spec-mens-jungle-boots?a=545709
amazon.com/Rothco-Wool-Watch-Cap-Coyote/dp/B008RYXNY6/ref=pd_sim_200_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B008RYXNY6&pd_rd_r=5SF3731Y3TXSCWDAMJMG&pd_rd_w=hApPv&pd_rd_wg=ShCII&psc=1&refRID=5SF3731Y3TXSCWDAMJMG
thenauticalcompany.com/fisherman-jumper-navy/prod_64.html
ebags.com/hproduct/red-rock-outdoor-gear/assault-pack/274454?productid=10304769&sourceid=ADWPRODBP&couponid=94790994&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping - Backpacks - Branded&adcampaignid=603478719&adgroup=Backpacks&adgroupid=29138778138&addisttype=spla&gclid=CjwKEAiA9s_BBRCL3ZKWsfblgS8SJACbST7DS17YeTMM-L9RH99pu1OSxAKDl49qfY-88YxwsNxj_xoCxJzw_wcB
magpul.com/products/magpul-core-fr-breach-gloves
these are just the sites the images came from not that I condone buying from any of them.

Exactly. A scope is unreliable if you're in the bush where I live. It's temperate rainforest, so often very misty and damp - unless you want to keep your scope covered / you are wanting to hunt deer or something that requires you to take a shot of a couple hundred meters + I'd definitely go without a scope.

Rate

just fuck me up

I hate you

Rather wear a toga/10

I hate me too

>those pants
>a fucking PSP

Fucking aspie.

Aspie?

mah nigga

Here it is, with clothing I have on- hand

found the retard who outbid me on eBay for another casio. fuck you

Actually I stole it from some guy at a bar.

Rate

Looks like it would be an absolutely shit fit

w2c knife?

>ucp
>ever

kys

Just go to a truck stop or gun show. Those cheap pieces of shit are everywhere.

It's a layering thing, I don't wear all of that at once, holy shit I would die of heat stroke, unless it's like the dead of winter and some reason it's like negative 40, which has never happened. On cold days (40 F) the t-shirt, patagonia and parka are fine. Sometimes I use a sherpa jacket as a liner for the parka too.

>Not making the UCP dirty

It was in the bargain bin at my surplus store for $5 so I was like fuck it and bought it.

The guns aren't effay to carry on your person unless you're hunting or in the military. I would lose the hat or jacket (probably hat).

I know this is meant to be a cringey meme, but pretty much everything in that picture could be pulled off with the right outfit surrounding it.

Clothes are alright, glasses/hair/vape not so much.

Same shit about the guns. The clothes are great though. The shoes are walking a fine line between trendy and autistic.

Speaking of autistic, how do people feel about tucking pants into socks? When its cold of course.

It's innawoods theme, guns are completely fine. And don't tuck pants into socks, if you're that desperate for the psuedo-mil look just buy boot bands.

Guns are for the happening.

its a kershaw leek, they start at $80 bucks depending on what finish you get

Fuck off parkour fag

What is pseudo-mil?

Wanna-be operator? Like with bloused boots.

gay as fuck

>no weapon

It's not a meme it's what I wear.

got a problem
:^)
my man?

This is the best I have in my closet. The hoodie is wool. I need some good treaded boots, these would suck outdoors. I also need cargo pants. My guns are all at my parents house because I don't want them to get stolen from this shitty apartment.

Why did you put marker on your face?

Tactical war paint.

nice as always

r8

You keep one of those creepy foam display heads? fucking weird man.

0/10 would not operate with

Y'all seem alright.

>
>The guns aren't effay to carry on your person unless you're hunting or in the military
what about innawoods don't you understand, dummy?

you don't need all that gear user
just wear the Ushanka and enemy already defeated by a glance at you

Why do you all dress like teenagers?

>I'm CIA

burn the hair off
also we fucking get it
vaporwave
would love it without vape and hat and fucking hair meme

urban oper8

rate.

Yeah but what if I am in the military?

I believe Bigend addresses military boys in that passage, user.

this kind of dialogue irritates me because NOBODY fucking talks like that.

stop

we get it, you like monochrome basics

No

Give up. You're a boring person.

you dont get it

Nah.

>chelsea boots outdoors

I think you might be retarded.

Are you afraid?

i don't think people would have as much of a problem if you would just keep it down to one or two fits, but you literally post the same 8 fits every thread.

Yes.

No, you're a huge pussy afraid to wear even wear a single stand out piece.

Lol, no.

>Only wearing chelseas indoors

Fucking Americans

w2c boots

Maybe you're nigger, maybe reddit cuck, hmmm

stop posting the same fucking outfits in every thread go make your own

We get it, blacky.

You are lame

Nah, thx.
No.
Sandro

You can't even read the OP.

Pic related, innawoods inspo

I dont need to read op.

You sound autistic. Which fits with the outfits you posted.

Rate my kit.

A literary dialogue can be written about any niche interest to make it seem puerile. Does that make its claim truthful?
The semiotics conveyed are obviously masculine object-fetishism (what fashion isn't), but that doesn't make the enjoyment of sick cordura any less fun or interesting.

how about this but imagine a female wearing it.

pretty gross. I can't see any of the extras being practical with the rest of your ensemble.

w2c those frames

nice. only missing kevlar

What jacket is that?

slav/10

w2c both of these

the pants