Childhood is idolizing Nike

Childhood is idolizing Nike.

Adulthood is realizing Adidas makes more sense.

Those Adidas suck and also I disagree I roll with x2 Adidas and x2 Nike fuccboi

this pic makes me want ultraboosts, never seen them in person but they look damn sexy here

Nike is pretty much dead.

" N I K E " WILL BE FOREVER; VICTORIA IS ETERNAL.

they're so tight though

Adulthood is seeing that both brands are pretty much shit.

not cool but tight as fuck on the foot, realy chokes you foot very painfully

Nike>Adidas

Sizing up is commonly recommended. If tts the primeknit will eventually loosen up.

Dont believe the people that are exaggerating the fit of the shoe.
They probably sized down.
UB's don't fit tight if you go your true to size.

adulthood is wearing real shoes instead of ugly sweatshop garbage

What am I going to wear when I'm ready to shit on my two pairs of Margielas and Common Projects

sized up actually, and took the insole out and wear them without socks

fuck off shill

really?
That's insane. You must have a wide foot or I must have a thin foot. I've never had problems with UB and I've had other shoe brands before. The primeknit usually stretches out after a few wears and I understand what you mean "tight", but it shouldnt be too bad.

fuck you're a meme, OP.
It's a shoe ya dumbdumb

pls go

That just proves how Veeky Forums adidas is. Both MMM and CP made those designer sneakers inspired by an adidas model

fuck, I might have to get 14s then

yeah I had to go half a size up from stans to nmds, but for UBs I would need another half size up, and at that point they look like clown boots on me... the length isnt actually the problem, its mostly tight around the small toe

where can I cop?

adulthood is buying non china made shit high quality products while still having a pair of a nike classics on the side
all that adidas shit is just gimmicks

Nike is dying. Move on

>adulthood
>posting on a Mongolian throat singing board

anybody got a guess when the yeezy's will drop?

Thinking about just copping these ub st's, the new black and white looks fresh

>retards idolizing shoes

their classic shoes wont die ever
adidas old shit cant compare and no one is going to give a fuck about their new shoes in a couple of years
nmds already aged like shit
xd

says a faggot from Veeky Forums

lil baby not ready for a truth bomb
i will admit some of their collaborations are great but theres nothing more than that
cant wait till you retards start realizing all that boost shit is just a bad meme that will be replaced with the next bad meme

I went half size down, which felt snug at the store, but after couple wears they loosened up and fit pretty nicely.
But yeah, for the relaxed fit TTS and for a snug fit a half size down even. Some people with flat wide feet might want to go half size up.

wtf wide ass foot, tts is so comfortable
so it's weird fuckers like you who say UBs are bigger than nmds, my nmds and UBs are the same size but my nmds fit loose

i never got the appeal of techy modern running shoes.

>Adult
>Wearing sneakers
Kek

What a retarded claim

Adidas is dominating the athleisure and fashion segments now. Nike will probably come back in a few years and you will love them again.

Americuck BTFO

"ADIDAS" UNDULATES, BECAUSE IT IS IMPERMANENT, SWAYING WITH THE TRENDS; " N I K E " FLATLINES, BECAUSE IT IS PERMANENT, TRANSCENDING TRENDS.

How is boost a bad meme? 99% of the people say it is the most comfortable shoe ever

Has Nike made anything popular since Roshes?

I would say the huarache's are pretty popular with the fuckboi/ basic bitch crowd