Thoughts on the Feiyue?

thoughts on the Feiyue?

Other urls found in this thread:

feiyue-shoes.com/en-us/men/f10117-fe-hi-vintage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My buddy thrifted one. He's been wearing it since I met him. Looks pretty damn good ngl. 9/11 would recommend senpai

I heard those are illegal in eastern europe countries (czech,poland,slovakia), is it true?

i have not heard of this. do you know why by any chance?

My main white sneaker, they're great

polish dude here.
they were promoted by communists and it was their main brand basically, so wearing them is promoting communism basically (the bad one). it's not illegal as far as i know but you get bad looks and beaten up if u wear it

Good shoes but they're for indoor martial arts. They'll wear out real quick; 3-4 months solid use. Comfy but you'll end buying new ones soon.

feiyue-shoes.com/en-us/men/f10117-fe-hi-vintage

At work so Im not pissing about pulling pics from that site.

These are the nicest shoe they do

""""Communism""""

>Beaten up over shoes
Must be fun living in Poland

>implying this doesn't happen in the United States of niggerland
>what are thoooose? Shit nigga dat ass mumble mumble muh dick
>Ey white boi nice sneaks gimme dem muh dick nigga

It obviously happens in third world countries such as the US

There are no countries that are better than the US, if the US is third world, then no one is first world.

>Being this butthurt

Wew

>"Yue are a big gei."
>"Feiyue."

What was meant by this?

Engrish

i'm not even american. wish i was though

this kind of thing really irk me. like, they who actually HATE communism, do they really understand what communism is ? like, they hate communism for the stupidest reason probably,like the atheism thingy. they just hate it because they feel they have to.

I guess they hate "communism", there were actual communist revolutions in most of these countries but the "communists" (Soviet union) suppressed them.

you have never lived under a communist regime.
A good communist is a dead communist

You lived under a stateless and classless regime?

>They hate communism because they think it means big authoritarian state and no freedom
>So they become fascists who actually want a big authoritarian state and no freedom

the people who hate communism that much probably are the same people who hate rich people. they're all so unreasonable

People who hate communism generally love rich people

>Muh job creator

There's the ones from Shanghai and the ones marketed by their French branch. The French ones are made differently, though I think traceurs/traceuses use them for parkour.

it tribalism, there is no logic.

>thinking a state mandated religion is a good thing

>Communism
>State

I've had 2 pairs of the cheap chinese ones.
>pros
Lightweight
Flexible
RIDICULOUS amounts of grip
They look good
Shaolin monks wear them
>cons
The rubber wears out really fast. Not a big issue considering theyre only $20.
Slippery when wet.
I've noticed that the construction can be asymmetrical.
The soles are thin and you can really feel whatever is under your feet (good or bad depending on the person).

georgia here.
communists blew up our churches, our language and culture was under treat, our beautiful buildings replaced with some shitty blocky buildings, christins who openly talked about religion shot, how am i supposed to not hate commies?
also wear these damn sneakers with symbolism on them, so you can be ironically effay

also id gladly remove lefties in any european country. even tho georgia isnt strictly europe

>thinking communism doesn't involve having a government

>my very very special perfect form of theoretical communism has never tried before.

>being a right wing cuck

>muh own version
you're the one making up definitions here kiddo

hello justin, you must be dancing with poo in loos right now, you are late

>he thinks you have to be right wing to be anti-communism

The left wing parts of India are actually the parts with the most toilets

I'm anti-communist but I did visit Kerala once and it was quite a pleasant place

So they got something right there I suppose

We never have Feiyue threads. Can you guys just take your uninformed opinions to Veeky Forums or something?

I live in postgommie Hungary and I've never even heard of this brand so this is probably just some polack autism and not a general thing

kek
this is prolly most hillarious post ive ever seen

t. amerigan babby who found out about gommunism, fuck off you never lived then, granted nor did I but my grandparents and parents did and they really didn't like it

You are the definition of autism.

>think Feiyue's look cool
>they're commie shoes

Guess I'll stick to my Sambas.

really great for dancing, kung fu and for park-our

wew