How to clean your head when /nopoo/...

How to clean your head when /nopoo/? After a couple days dead skin builds up on my scalp and if I scratch my head I scrape off a bunch of shit and it gets stuck under my fingernails. Is it even possible?

No Poo is a meme

Use shampoo

>he fell for it

rinse twice a day and use conditioner

COOOOOLD water.

Dude it's a meme, don't do nopoo. All of Veeky Forums fell for it, the reason you see less and less threads is because people realised it's shit.

no poo doesn't mean no water silly

i shampoo once a week and it really improved the quality/texture of my hair

I did no poo for a day but nothing changed :/

meme or not no poo is amazing
been doing it for months, my head is gross but it DEFINETELY improved the quality of my hair (i have frizzy/curly hair)

Veeky Forums really exposed themselves with this one. i remember always asking people in these threads how do they tell their hairstylist they don't shampoo anymore, then remember that like 90% of the people here either cut it themselves at home (or get someone to do it)/ go to one of those shitty $10 chains like super cuts.

such is life

my hair is greasy mas i use poo after 2 days with no poo

i'll buy argan oil and slowly get poo replaced, maybe use poo once for a week, that's my final objective

Jesus, no mention of co-wash products or coconut oil?

please mention co-wash products to me user :3

My hair is miraculously ungreasy and I do no shampoo at all, ever (unless a bird shits on me or something dumb like that) and my hairdresser has mentioned how much thicker and nicer my hair looks since I started

Try out As I Am Coconut Oil Co-wash.

How about using shampoo the day you get your haircut?

>he fell for the meme

FUCKING IDIOT

I've been n Pooin for a bout 2 years, getting ladies by the dozens........(its real easy to lie about something dipshit. use shampoo

No poo is a meme. I've found that just NOT washing my hair works best. I just don't wash it at all and it looks amazing after about 5 days then I wash it when my scalp gets itchy. I also make sure to comb it and run my fingers through it often

Just use water and massage your scalp. I haven't used shampoo or conditioner for roughly 5 years, and I don't have any problems and I constantly get compliments on my hair.

I use Cera Ve hydrating cleanser on my face/scalp in the shower, does a pretty good job of reducing greasiness without compromising texture (when I shampoo my hair turns into no texture thin fuzz)

This if you aren't using cold water ur fucking up