/denim/

Denim general/questions/etc...

My question: what kind of jeans should a guy with 24 inch thighs buy?

26in thighs here, u should be able to just buy whatever denim u want in a size 33-34 and tailor the waist down if you need

Recently bought a pair of 541's only to find out they're way too baggy on me. Would a straight fit or slim fit be a better look?

Levis 501

Ivan 402

Ivan 402 is a violin, he can't wear a musical instrument!

Simo 629

Simo 629 could work for him.

Johannesburg 903?

Johannesburg uses a dye that causes testicular swelling and mild discomfort.

>not wearing Table 209 raw selvedge authentic faded tie dye aesthetic techwear menswear fire resistant kanye anti infra red denim-based leghuggers

fucking Adobe 447 fanboys

They look great, just one thing a little off about them

>24 inch thighs
So your inseam is like what, 48"?
Meaning you're more than 8 ft tall?
D A N G
A
N
G

are Dickies jeans quality?

>almost 2017
>not wearing Noel 656

I have dinosaur thighs because I cycle everywhere so I had to buy a size up from what I usually do for my 514s, but the waist feels a little too baggy.

Anything I should do like try to shrink them or should I tailor the waist?

How is the quality of ASOS own jeans? Does it vary?

I wear Rick Owens Torrence & Rag & Bone Fit 1. GOAT slim jeans, later is perfect if bought off sale.

Yes, quite a bit since they're mass produced in such larch quantities.

should I get black weekday friday for 28 dollars or a pair of 511 for 67 dollars.

also, how do these two models compare in size, im 29 in my other pair of weekday friday, what should I get for the 511s then

if you can try them on I would definitely do that, otherwise get slim to be safe

They do tend to vary in quality - that being said I own 3 pairs and for what I paid for them they're pretty great.
Just keep in mind if you have big thighs/a big ass then there's a good chance the fit will be a bit tight