Where to get reasonably priced, nice fitting and quality material hoodies n t shirts?

where to get reasonably priced, nice fitting and quality material hoodies n t shirts?

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Men's-Crew-Neck-Tee-6-pack-White.product.100057726.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im wearing a champion reverse weave hoodie rn and its cozy, but desu a hoodie is a hoodie as long as it isnt gildan

>tfw champion logo can't be seam ripped

Surprisingly the best t shirt I own is from costco. Its this thick luxurious pima cotton jersey type thing. For hoodies I recommend reigning champ, champion, diesel. The quality is worth the price. Gap and Uniqlo are also good when on sale.

you know Gildan uses quality cotton right

Oddly enough, I'm going to have to agree with you. Costco makes some damn comfy sweatshirts and tees.

Like this guy suggested

uk version of uniqlo and gap is trash for hoodies

ebay and amazon

can i get some uk suggestions?

Yeah but the fit is retarded.

Uniqlo

see

they sell reverse weave blanks without the c logo on the chest. google it

i switched out all my white tees for kirkland white tees. best tee shirt i've ever worn. they run long which is great for tall dudes but not fear of god long like insta fuckboys wear.

love the colour but kanye tan/camel is played to death zzz
w2c hoodies that are short and have thicc material?

what colour hoodie should i get if i'm pale skinned and blonde?

is gildan really that bad? i've heard good things from other people...

The fabric is fine, but the fit and manufacturing quality is abysmal.

The Gildans are half the price, so i might still cop a couple, but thanks for the response.

are you talking about these?
costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Men's-Crew-Neck-Tee-6-pack-White.product.100057726.html

Honestly, for the price Gildan is fine for basics.
The material is quality enough, but the fits run boxy. If you're into the oversized sweater look, go for it.

I wanted to get this but its $64. I'd rather just get more cheaper hoodies to wear under my warm leather jacket.

gildan fits great and the quality is good

does vetements print on gildan? Considered buying this the other day but couldn't make up my mind and it sold out. someone told me to just buy a gildan hoodie and size up. how much do I size up by for this fit? I usually wear a medium. XL?

they use champion I think.

yeah M is fitted on me and i have an XL gildan hoodie which fits similar to that

>american small hoodies only go down to my waist
>american medium hoodies are good length but way too wide/boxy
maan i just want a hoodie that fits a bit oversized on a manlet
ascolor would recommend

Is there anyway to cop champion blanks without the gay champion embroider

i have multiple gildan hoodies. they are a bit on the thin side and I would suggest sizing up one size

Bump

Get the heavy blend ones