/forestcore/

Forest-y clothing thread.
Post inspo etc.

A manly man living in a cold country in a house in the forest here, not a hipster.

Other urls found in this thread:

lrbushcraft.com/html/100__wool_boreal_shirt_-_wool_.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A manly man living in a cold country in a house in the forest here, not a hipster.
Then why did you post a guy wearing a wool overcoat and trousers?

Mirin the hat

this guy probly didn't have a house. borderline hipster because he was into it before everyone else was.

>innawoods
>not owning wool
how to tell someone's never been /out/

If you have to tell people you're a manly man, you're not actually very manly.

w2c thatched overcoat?

>hiking, tryna look good
>I know the honnies are mirin
>wool is chafing me
>but I look so cool
>hat keeps getting swatted off by tree branches
>but I look so cool

The mong hat ruins the entire thing.

If you want some fur on there for texture/nature association reasons, it should be the collar of a coat.

>and trousers
What do you think people wore in the past? Jeans? Trousers are what people have worn since the dawn of mankind, for reasons that are obvious. Jeans just started to pop up in the last 100ish years. You know, also the time we were really running around in woods anymore. A traditional hunting outfit still consists of trousers and jackets. Tweed probably was even invented for these sort of activities.

actually trousers were created after humans started riding horses. The mongols were thought to be barbarians by the Qin because they wore trousers. Since horses translated to military prowess, beskirted civilizations went by the wayside.
>one exception- the scottish, who for some reason still wore skirts while riding horses?

Only outdoor inspo I have

lad on the left looks like hes perfoming on day 2 of woodstock lol

>one exception- the scottish, who for some reason still wore skirts while riding horses?
No, it's just that they were poor as dirt. No Scotsman could afford a horse.

Just go to Orvis and get it over with.

braveheartcore inspo

this

literally wearing wool right now. people tell me all the time i look like a sailor or am going hunting. i wish they would stop. im not trying to dress like a fucking lumberjack i just wear the clothes i have because i need them.

really? the hat ruins it? not the fact that hes wearing two sweaters, one sweater like a god damn cape? or his dress?

>ford

doggo is effay af

i have another picture of that dog in a different woodsman outfit let me look for it.

Isn't it dangerous to sleep like this in an area full of wild animals?

no, animals are more scared of you then you are of them. as long as you aren't leaving food out in your camp you should be fine. Also bring a gat.

The hat's so bad it ruins even the tard fit he's got on.If you removed it you could start talking about how his awful fashion sense ruins his fit but for now the hat is even fucking over that.

A manly man living in a cold country in a house in the forest here, not a hipster.

if you want to dress like a person living in the forest without looking lika a hipster, avoid clothing that look like that pic, just get functional and durable shit, made in this century, theres a reason people dont wear woolen ponchos and pants to the woods anymore.

lrbushcraft.com/html/100__wool_boreal_shirt_-_wool_.html

is that a fuckin' K98?

no

it's called /wildernesscore/ senpai

I know senpai but I've always been old fashioned.

W2c right guy's boots?

id on the backpack?

Go live in a house in the forest in a cold country and tell me that wool isn't the most based material

>not a hipster

What the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums posting that image and asking for "inspo" then? Just go to the nearest store with heavy duty work clothes.

I realize this guy probably isn't wearing suspenders because they are practical, but I will say this: suspenders are p nice for outdoorsy stuff

>/wildernesscore/
>synthetics should be avoided
top kek

It's a Yugo M48 I believe. The handguard on M48s is different from K98s

The guys actually out living in the cold country aren't wearing what you wish they were.

Maybe filson?

Fucking bushcrafters should be gassed along with cairn builders.

hur dur leave no trace.

shut up cry baby. people have been living in the woods building shit for hundreds of thousands of years.

>rock stacking completely disrupts ecological systems

It's a safety hazard. Cairns are traditionally used as path markers, so if you start building random ones you are putting people at risk.

Sleeper candidate for most effay picture of a human being

Cairns are used to guide hikers. And you can tell a genuine cairn that's been sitting there for decades from a freshly built new age hippie rock stack. I always kick the stacks down if I come across them.
And there's literally nothing wrong with bushcrafting if you own the land or have the permission to do so.

I've never heard of someone building a cairn just for funsies, especially in a place that would require markers.

what if a new stack was built because somebody was making a new path???

just go to LL Bean lmao

If it goes down with one kick, it's not a cairn, it's a new age hippie stack.

You'd be surprised, but a lot of people do it

This is some next level larping

Where in asia is that?

Filthy

it's most likely a saami in finland

Finns are so European-like but still living in Asia

Norway on the Russian border.
they were a sami-finnish offshoot.
here is the full pic.

Looks like a vintage Swiss pack. I *think* they were used by mountains troops. Try googling Swiss Mountain pack or salt and pepper pack bro

this senpai

That's a pretty cool photo. Thanks for posting it

if you seriously go into the forest dressed like the man on the right then you are a major faggito

I'm Scottish and I wish kilts were still socially acceptable here. Comfy as fuck it's like running around wearing nothing but you don't get cold either

When the fuck is Eskimo-Core gonna be a thing

This guy looks cosy as all hell

Never will because SJW will call you literally Hitler and will spit on your burgers if they even go to work

k y s
y
s

>tfw no wildernesscore gf

Would love to see this colorized some day

i need inspo for /wildernesscore/ shirts i can wear every day, can you help me, my forest fellas?

Henleys are the way to go. Bonus points for them looking like they were sloppily tailored in the 1860's.

>tfw went on a hike with a grill the other day

=(

I did too some months ago. But she listens to pleb bands, not patrician enough for me.

autism speaks

"no"

if you dress like any of these and actually go out in the woods, people will think you are retarded