Can metalheads be Veeky Forums?

Can metalheads be Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ
youtu.be/KVaMncHHCDc?t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah defiantly. i just think a lot of metal heads over do it though like in the pic related. OPs pic is a good example

youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ

ya

Nah. Metal is lowest form of music along with rap

>rap not effay

youtu.be/KVaMncHHCDc?t=50

Yeah can be but most arent

yes only a certain subgenre, i wont tell you what it is because there's already enough trendies in it and we dont need more

Good user yeah we dont want you fashion fags to try to make our shit part of your faggy trends

unfortunately, if we're thinking of the same thing, it started a few years ago when faggots who couldn't stand the real shit adopted the easy listening version. why do posers have to ruin the things I like?

Metal isnt about being fashionable.

Thats like asking if women can be pure.

Wtf does that even mean

W2c pants like this

Death metal: the new 'My music scares people xD xD xD' for 12 year olds and edgy Veeky Forums guys

he's done with metal

Post Veeky Forums metalheads

thats a nice ass

Early death metal isn't really bad. It's Cannibal Corpse and other bands like them that are shit. Anybody who shoves their musical tastes down people's throats are idiots in general.

WHO

nope, I'm not a wigger.

yeah, but certain genres or scenes are much better than the most popular image of "that drunk death / black metal headbanger"

/fa metalheads are most easy to find in post-metal / sludge / experimental scenes and the key to success is to not overdo the band merch thingy and to fullfill general basics of taking care of yourself

Of course

are you trying to imply that anyone in that picture is even remotely fashionable?