Fashion styles only white people can pull off

Fashion styles only white people can pull off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

none

again?

>picture contains ONE (1) individual with brown skin

You're off to a shaky start, OP. How will you recover from this?

He's the only one not pulling it off though. Actually solidifys my point

>A-actually that was all part of my plan! Y-you see, he's the only one d-doing it wrong!

What did he mean by this?

>pull off
>this picture
????????????????

/r/streetwear we meet again

wtc her jacket?

Gosha

lol how can one person be so obsessed about black people lmao

Rick Owens, other than the shoes

>Fashion styles only white people can pull off
Probably polo shirts, which tend to look good on white mods and skinheads, but extremely lame on everyone else, including most Caucasians.

>just marc-demarco norm core
lol

/thread

White people have copied/stolen everything except for the KKK.

GOSHA IN GENERAL

Skinnhead new wave (pic is from the old era)
From top to bottom
>buzzcut
>bomber jacket
>black skinny jeans
>doc martens boots

What. This is like every work outfit ever, everywhere in all part of the world

>tfw half of my inspo folder is in the whites only thread
>tfw non white

I'll have to reconsider everything. I'm not gonna be your subordinate, feeling cool by using 'your' stuffs. Idk how to change taste but i'll try.

This is ridiculous i wish there was no different culture and skin color. I don't care i just wanna dress like what i want. But the aesthetic that i like is in the 'whites only' area. Fucking sucks

Alternative: kys

They all look terrible, as does nearly every other person pictured in this thread except for and (and even that is r/streetwear-tier).
Racists don't even need to be made fun of, they humiliate themselves daily lmao

so basically ALL kinds of style except streetwear is white core. right

northern line?

I can't wait for the day black people try to say that the first man on the moon was black and that all of Neil Armstrong's pictures were altered to make him look white.

Street Wear is based of white California surfer/skate culture

its already begun my friend, see battlefield 1

Well pretty much all western fashion was invented by white people even street wear

But some styles just solidify and define what it is to be white

no yeah i get it EVERYTHING WAS MADE BY WHITE PEOPLE so you're also as great as those inventors because you happened to have the same skin color, right ? but these threads always send message that ALL kinds of style can only be pulled off perfectly by whites EXCEPT streetwear and japancore. so do you think there IS styles that can be pulled off perfectly by nonwhites nonblacks non east asians ?

i wish that black guy wasn't in the photo with them. because it always HAS TO BE him that is ridiculed by the people here. everytime different races are friends and in a photo together, they're always wrong. no, the minority is always wrong.

Sooooooo middle easterners and Indians?

yes, everyone,mexicans, southeast asians, etc etc. can we join in ? do we still have the chance to do good in fashion ?

This. New England trad looks retarded on non-whites.

>Non whites non blacks
That's a good portion of Hispanic people knocked out
>Non East Asians
SEA falls into east asian.

Also go on Instagram. Middle Eastern/Turks can do tech wear (look up 1k Corp). Pretty much everyone can do prep if they actually dress prep and not try to do frat or some stupid shit. Streetwear is OK as long as it's not the retarded supreme bape shit.

Wrong

but i like OP pic and it suits the kind of aesthetics and music that i like (red house painters, duster, stereolab, etc.) it's so annoying that nonwhites get the portion of things that are related to mainstream plebeian music and trap music.

EVEN SAMB... ah fuck, i liked that shoe...

What is the obsession with race?

being proud of something you don't work hard on will only create arrogance

Then tell your larger groups to stop making those kinds of music. Go for whatever, I honestly don't care. Imo the dude in the pic would've been better off with light colors. Black usually works better with fair skin/dark hair.

The black dude honestly looks the best of those in the picture.

i mean look at thisgood fit, honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU

I've seen some Chinese nazi group wearing what the white skinheads are wearing - can't find the pic doe

Yeah, I like it, and especially in comparison with those around him

>not wanting to dress like a hobo from a movie means you're a streetwear enthusiast

Just stop giving a fuck about sad strangers on some cartoon posting board my man, if you look good in it, wear it.

The notion that any of these white people are doing any pulling off is fucking wacky m8

This guy looks dum

What does interest him again?

fit on the right is 10/10

>implying your skin colour affects how effay you are or helps you pull off certain looks

it has nothing to do with your skin colour. if you're a good looking person you can pull off anything. if you're ugly you're fucked basically.

the only stuff that certain "races" look better in than others is traditional ethnic-wear.

You realize members of races don't just share skin color, they share unique genetic profiles, like members of a family?

T E C H N O
E
C
H
N
O

W2C the green jacket?