H&M

Is H&M a meme? People line up for these stores like no other and it's all so cheap. What's the deal?

It's cheap and "fast fashion" or whatever the ceo said about why people keep coming back. Their own h&m is ok quality but dividend and logg are their better shit.

H&M has good pieces to wear, just don't let that be all you wear, it will too normcore.

Only buy their jeans
And if you aren't already buying their jeans, buy their jeans

their jeans quality is shit af

You don't have any idea what you're talking about

I have three pairs that have lasted over two years and the only sign of wear is fading from black or dark gray

logg is the worst quality shit ive ever been stupid enough to buy

wrong

correct

If you are willing to look in between all the normies clothing you will always find something really nice and really cheap. 8/10 would recommend

some of us Veeky Forumsgs are still broke af and in high school and college so we go to hm. i shop there myself.

Some stuffs are okay quality. And if you can't recognize quality, and actually have to rely on the brand name to know the quality, you need more time

People hate on H&M, but for its price range they make some of the best looking clothes you can get. Just don't wash it too many times. Bangladeshi children are terrible at sewing.

TWO WHOLE YEARS?? OMG user

guys what do i do my gf loves h/m and forever 21. before we met i was so anit fast fashion now idk what to do

cheap clothes.
Their only good for their hoodies.

>Dividend
Oh my god

Sweden is full of Genius alcoholics. You're welcome.

shit quality materials and cheap asian labour

mass produced clothes that can only exist by exploiting impoverished nations. If you're a poor high school kid, I understand. Otherwise, you're a cunt.

>exploiting
shit job is better than no job

That doesn't excuse what they do to them, those living conditions are really bad. They basically have no choice but to work there.

Why should I though when Rag&Bone & DRKSHDW are superior in any aspect?

The Divide t shirts or whatever are good.

nothing interesting has ever come out of sweden. you're welcome.

fuck that american and english workers tolerated worse working conditions for longer

I like Our Legacy very much. Acne is trash though.

It's their fault for having greedy corrupt goverment and doing nothing about it. Shall I also feel bad for niggers when they overtrow regimes each week without knowing even basics of economy and politics?

*yawns indifferently*

>le Scandinavian "minimalist" bullshit

This is Acne though. OL has some pretty nice stuff with 90s vibe mixed with minimalism to it.

>differentiating between two tones of shit

H&M sells decent fits and reasonably quality sweaters that are reasonably priced and not chinkshit

But you need to be the most standard proportioned male ever or it's easy to look bad in their clothing

Shit clothes made with shit materials in slave labor factories.

If you have any income at all don't give these cunts money

Just buy stuff straight from china
go to r/fashionreps for more

Occasionally shops at H&M
>imyping I give a shit what child made it in a slave factory
>implying I give a shit that the garment washes like shit because I'd be over the piece a month later
>implying I'm not smart enough to tell the blantant rip offs that H&M steals from other designers and NOT buy them to to avoid looking like a poor normie

cheap basics homie
the basics make up like 3/4ths the fit unless you're gaudy as fuck

I disagree with user, but not replacing your jeans after 2 years? Ugh, why are you so poor?

And Syrians and Somalis.

/thread