Is my scalp looking juicy and tasty?

Is my scalp looking juicy and tasty?
Wanna lick it?

Just finished my second and final session of FUE hair transplant

i'm too hungover for this, OP

fuck off you attention whoring sad fuck

How long until it starts to lok normal? can you wear hats?

i bet its just some lonely faggot who found a picture on a forum and now reposts it because hes so fucking desperate for attention to have to post this kind of shit to get any response

They say usually a day or two but in my case it's gonna take longer because for some reason my head bleeds like fuck and makes huge scabs

Can't wear hats because the follicles aren't properly fixed yet

Good job man, if my hairline gets much worse I'll prob do this.

I have one question though, when you got it done, did you have far to travel home? Did you use anything to cover it up?

If I get it done I'll prob go to London on the train, and if I can't cover it up that's a big deal. If I get it done I want to do it like a ninja with nobody knowing.

>my head bleeds like fuck and makes huge scabs

That's normal man, I am pretty sure it takes a fair while to heal etc. Also, the bits will fall out and then hopefully you will get some regrowth.

Also how much it cost? Where you get it done?

I just took an Uber to the clinic and back home both times
Didn't feel safe driving under all those meds and no way I was taking public transporation

Nah even the doctor said I was bleeding exceptionally so the procedure was a bit longer and harder

Cost 4000€, in Spain

Ah interesting, did you travel to Spain especially for this? Did anyone notice when you were traveling after the operation?

If you do live in Spain, you live locally to the clinic? If not I presume you picked a hotel close to it.

holy...fuck...

I just want to grab a credit card and scrape that shit off

No, I already live in Spain and in the same city as the clinic

Never considered travelling abroad for a FUE

hellorato

>No, I already live in Spain and in the same city as the clinic

I think my closest clinic is in London where I have to get the train.

What is your plan for the healing process? Will you stay indoors like a hermit until it looks presentable?

If I ever get it done I want to get it done, quickly get home with as little public contact as possible and then stay indoors until it looks better with no human contact.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE ME READ THAT

Yeah, I'm planning to stay home the entire weekend
But I have to go back to work on Monday so...I hope it's presentable by then.

They said usually it should be, but in my case the bleeding and bruising was much more than normal (very vascular head or something) so they can't promise how normal it will look by Monday

Plenty of people don't even get any bruising or bleeding after surgery, really depends on your genetics I guess

Am not sure about that man, I have heard it takes longer than that and that the scabbing/bleeding is pretty normal.

Out of interest, were you a diffuse thinner, receding hairline or chrome dome? What type of balding did you have? How many 1000 hairs did you pay for?

chrome dome, thinning, a few dozen hairs

Yeah, but they mentioned mine was out of the norm
I was squirting blood during both procedures and feel so weak getting home. I'm a bleeder I guess

Diffuse thinner all over the top with absolutely no temple or hairline recession.
I would say I only had 20-30% of my hair left up top but my hairline was intact, really weird balding pattern

I got 2700 grafts. How many hairs will result from that is hard to estimate, since one graft can give birth to anywhere from 1 to 4 or even 5 hairs

tfw not balding but have a really receded hairline all my life.
is it even possible to get a similar surgery to like lower my hairline, i don't really know how this shit works.

Sure

>Diffuse thinner all over the top with absolutely no temple or hairline recession.
>I would say I only had 20-30% of my hair left up top but my hairline was intact, really weird balding pattern
>I got 2700 grafts. How many hairs will result from that is hard to estimate, since one graft can give birth to anywhere from 1 to 4 or even 5 hairs

Nice man, having your hairline intact is pretty lucky, and with this operation you could be looking at near perfect hair again.

I am nearly 24 and have had some recession at the temples and am a bit spooked, I think my hair on top has also thinned a bit but not too drastically.

My father is a chrome dome but the men on my mothers side still have hair on top at a very old age. Am hoping my genetics lean more towards my mothers side lol.

Interestingly the father of my bald father had a full head of hair at age 70. Which leads me to think he got the balding gene from his mother who was Polish. I have heard that balding is a big thing in Poland but can't say for sure.

I would advise getting on Finasteride if you're not taking it already

I got on it in my 20's but by the time I started taking it I already had very advanced hairloss.
The first time someone commented on my hairloss I was 16~17, it started really early for me

>is it even possible to get a similar surgery to like lower my hairline, i don't really know how this shit works.

Yeah prob man. When you were a kid didn't you have a more full hairline though?

If you have the type of balding where just the front disappears, you really should get this operation. It is an easy fix.

>When you were a kid didn't you have a more full hairline though?
nope, got bullied for having a big ass forehead as a kid too. :^)
but yeah it seems like a good solution, def gonna look into it. hair is pretty important to looking decent and i cant get any nice hairstyles because of my shit hairline, my hair is also kinda thin but it doesn't bother me as much as the hairline.

What age are you now man?

I got the Propecia tablets, I took them for a week and experienced some side effects (that I think I am still experiencing to this day several months later).

I'm 26 now
I think you wouldn't feel any side effects after just one week unless you are really reaaaaally unlucky, and even then they should resolve after you stop taking them

My advice is not to spend too much time on hair loss forums, most of the guys there are hypocondriacs and very OCD and negative about everything,which might influence your thinking as well

Its a bit crude to say, but after taking them I don't think my manhood works as well, rarely projectile (whereas before I would often), perhaps a bit less bulbous and more difficult to get as hard. It still works ok, but it just doesn't seem like its at its max potential (and this is after just one week taking Propecia many months ago).

Also whilst taking it I may have felt a bit more flat, tense, legs tense, high energy when trying to sleep. Am a bit more unsure about this, but I think there may be psychological sides also.

I barely go out in general and spend a tonne of time on the computer chair so perhaps stuff like lack of exercise can exacerbate side effects, there are reasons for me to be an outlier in terms of these things.

Have you not noticed any sides? I do understand psychology can play into things for people.

Imagine running a bit of sandpaper over that dome

hello rato no balding pls

Might be mental man, I don't know.
I remembered when I first got on it my libido and orgasm volume actually increased, and eventually normalized.

Other than that, didn't experience any sides

hello rato helllo ratto

would it hurt if i scraped them off?

(also hello rato, you bald fuck)

hello rato!
have a nice day and please don't let me go bald ok?

*kisu*

I will strongly consider it, may even just do it at a lower dose. I really want to take it, but of course like many people I am afraid of the sides and have likely had some already.

hello ratto

hello rato

now kys

hello rato
oririririririginalllll pppppposssst

hello rato pls no baldo

What do about this ?

hello rato

sdasg

Probably just a maturing hairline. Happens to virtually every man after puberty and doesn't necessarily lead to further hairloss. I'd just keep an eye on it and see if the hair's actually thinning anywhere.

hello rat

hello rato
wagwan rato

hello rato
pls

hello rato
plz

hello rato
no spamerino
no balderino

hello ratto my man

hello rato
jk im already bald orz

Hello ratto, I love you mom

hello rato
pls no bald

This is literally impossible after one week it is all in your head

i wanna bash u over the head and make ur pustules pop senpai

hello rato
i hope this reverses my hair thinning

hello rato!
not spam

hello rato

I know what you're thinking, this is spam, right? Well, it's not.

hello rato

helo rato
:/

Hello rato
What a champion

hello rato

not spamerino

hello rato .

hello rato

also

>this thread again

hello rato cmom dude why do you have to do that

hello rato

not spam

hello rato not spamo

hello rato

NOT SPAM

hello rato hi

hello rato ''

hello reto you sick fuck

Hello rato fa thinks this is spam

hello r a t o

hello rato!!!!!

hello rato

;)

hello
rato

Hello rato
This is not a spam post

hello rato

bloxblboxlbxbx

hello rato! i'd rather not bald thanks

hello rat

Please save me from this nightmate

hello rato!

hello rato
not spam pls

hello rato pls

hello ratto

hello ratto

hello rato

is rato actually wombat

hello rato
no spamo

hello rato not spam

fuck that op, i will go clean shaven before my head looks like that.

hello ratto
fuk u btw

hello rato hoho

Hello rat

I usually don't reply to these but I'm being safe here.

Anyone here on dutasteride? How's it working?

I hate seeing this fucking picture every time I scroll down, disgusting.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That looks pain op.

I wish you a fast and healthy recovery.

hello rato
no spam0

hello rato

hello rattto