I'm a girl who is trying to be more Veeky Forums

i'm a girl who is trying to be more Veeky Forums
do you guys have any recommendations on where to start?

Other urls found in this thread:

frocksandfroufrou.com/2014/05/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

One item at a time I guess.

By "trying to become more Veeky Forums" I assume you mean you're trying to pay a little more attention to your clothes?

Well pick a part of your wardrobe you think could do with an upgrade, and look for something that represents your tastes well. See if you feel more confident and comfortable walking around in that. That's the effect nice clothes have on me anyway.

good luck

By the way often you don't know what represents your taste until you've seen it. So look for lots of inspo first, save the pictures you like, try to figure out why you like them. Then you know what to look for when shopping

Yeah i'm mostly trying to better my style.
At the moment I currently just wear tees and jeans but i'm moving across the country next year so I guess i'm looking to better represent myself with my style? If that makes sense.
Great advice though. I appreciate ya

F U L L R I C K

wear this

and this

shave head

You're welcome.
Unfortunately this seems to be a trial and error process, so you never know if you like something until you put it on together with your other stuff.

cosmic wonder light source

ANY ACTUAL ADVICE IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR APPEARANCE.

yea, post feet

then i can tell you what to improve on

This. Honestly, the most Veeky Forums thing you could do

This. Can't help unless we see your feet.

Dress more feminine, wear more dresses, blouses and skirts, form fitting sweaters, cotton, wool, floral patterns, scarves, accessories...etc. Don't wear ripped, stained clothes, don't wear leopard print, hot pink, spandex shorts or show midriff. Also NO tattoos. Skanks and whores are not Veeky Forums
>But women should be free to wear whatever they want you sexist pig!
Yeah women are free to choose to wear whatever they want, so you can choose the right thing to make a good impression or the wrong thing. And people are free to judge based on appearance just as much, it's the same with guys: if you don't want people to think you're a creep, well then don't dress and look like a fuckin creep

Basically you want to look respectable and put together without being prudish or cloisterly conservative

Also don't be afraid to eat more and fill out your hips and breasts more for a full feminine figure. And don't be afraid to go to the gym to strengthen those pecs, glutes and thighs *wink wink*

As an example here is a girl that makes my dick=diamonds: frocksandfroufrou.com/2014/05/

But that is just my opinion, some of the limp-wrists on here may say otherwise

kys

kys

kys

kys

Be feminine. Lots of faggots will tell you to dress androgynously. It's not a good trend.

Other than that just read the sticky.

kys my ass fuckin losers

Birkenstocks

hnngh

limp dick faggots

kys

kys

just watch Annie Hall

delet the shit out of this

If that's you kill yourself

Hwut

kys

I'm a girl trying to be more Veeky Forums too and I found that pintrest was a good way to see what pieces of clothes I liked in one place. It helped my visualize my closet more and than you just gotta play around with what looks good on you as well.

Don't dress like those fucking street thots, watch Godard movies and start to rate things in the measure of how much does it makes look you cool as the charachters in those movies (Karina meter)

Lose some weight you look awful

Look, it's JGL in 500 Days of Summer.

First thing you do is leave Veeky Forums, these fucks are afraid to talk to a girl or even touch one. They have some sort of mindset for the perfect girl and they'll try to force that Aesthetic on you. Going on reddit, tumblr, and/or following plenty of instagram models will make you look far more fashionable then these "look at me thrifted a fit, I look like a guy from the movies, xDDD".

And if you do want to stay here, go thrift some autistic fit and purchase some Doc Marten boots. Good fucking luck.

Kill yourself.

Being fashionable is not about being a goddamn fish following the stream.

I don't get it, its an insult or a compliment?

>reading comprehension

lol that is not me haha, I posted a pic as an example of what makes my cock rock. She asked where to start, I tried to give a ballpark type shit based off of what I like, as a non faggy non weirdo guy

And just wait son until your balls drop, then you'll like real full figured women

Don't worry dude, they are retards, anyway the girl in the pic is dressed properly and is an example that you can look decent even without being AAA.