Post effay headphones

Bose true sound 2's will suit your pleb taste

>He fell for the Bose meme

>full headphones
>effay
nigga no. this isn't 2005 where you pose with your headphones around your neck like a huge homosexual

try investing in sound over fashion m8
all headphones look dorky, just wear iems in public like everybody else

>this isn't 2005 where you pose with your headphones around your neck like a huge homosexual
Using earbuds/earphones because you think headphones look stupid is seriously fucking retarded.
Full sized headphones are superior to earbuds in terms of sound quality. Why wouldn't you use them.
Put them in a bag when you don't use them.

You will never achieve full sound fidelity sitting on a fucking bus in traffic. I promise you look like a tryhard with your big goofphones on

Actually looking for some decent earbuds, havent bought some in 3 yrs, whats good now?

xiaomi pistons are fucking brilliant for the price. they've got quite a shitty cord though.

sennheiser, shure, klipsch and beyerdynamic all have great iems but you really don't need to spend much just to have something that sounds good when you're on the bus or walking around town or w/e.
if you're really wanting to cash out on your audiophile status get proper headphones.

E10C are good in ear headphones

AKG K7XX

>Choosing an inferior product because you care what other people think of you
I get it, you're insecure. Just keep using those Earpods to fit in.

sounded like a grade A neckbeard, you do you bic boi, just stop being mad because people think you look like a faggot

or, you can get a good pair of iem's that are fucking meant to be portable, and have great sound quality without looking goofy

They're open back tho, so you can't wear them outside of your home.
AKG K545's look better and are closed back

Just bought some Sennheiser CX300, seem good. Thanks for the rec.

It's funny how you think people in public care so much about your headphone choice.
I hope you get over your insecurities soon, but hey, you do you, as said

i hope you didn't get the cx300-ii's.
i had those and didn't find out until getting them that the cord is uneven and you're meant to wrap the right one around the back of your neck, for whatever stupid fucking reason.

Yeah the iis, I actually like that, I do that anyways with mine since I wear them at the gym.

oh that's cool then.
i remember them sounding very decent before i broke them (the cord bothered me too much anyway), i'm sure you'll like them.

I have pair of Shure SE215 and they sound alright.
Isolation is really good so they're very comfy on buss and train.

They look really bad.
Why wear overear outside? just get a pair of inears.
Also, gotta have that soundstage.