Want to be stylish but not look like a faggot?

Want to be stylish but not look like a faggot?

Tell me why you are not dressing up in Preppy-Hunter-Core.

Inspo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

orvis.com/mens-sportcoats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because i am not going hunting

Just remove the gun and change the boots.

I am saying with this fucking weather, its perfect!

>not look like a faggot?
give us an example

NUMALE KEKS

Not wearing full rick in current year

Ok post fit fuccboi

Cos I'm not a tory mp

Why would you dress like a hunter from new England if you aren't one?

The real question is, why wouldn't you?

this guy definitely loves sucking a mean dick

And what do you wear when you're not hunting?

too bad that's neither of those things

how is this any better than wearing a fedora and a zoot suit

He is wearing neither of those things

So many plebes in this board now

>tfw Austrian
>tfw hunting garment is accepted as business casual

Feels good man

>eww user, why are you wearing a thick jacket?

Muh dick

Please post more.

>Preppy-Hunter-Core
Are... are you trying to say "English countrywear", user?

i actually watched this show mostly for the costumes. loved roberts country suits.

>new england
>new
m8

Stupidity at it's finest.

Orvis is your friend.

orvis.com/mens-sportcoats

I live in Austria as well

lmao this is so over the top and look absolutely retarded

how about you answer the question instead of deflecting it op

I was raised in a large manor house outside a small English community in the deep countryside and everyone I met up til I was around 18 and learned to drive dressed like this, albeit a bit looser and ill fitted as they were mostly old people.
I don't think I can ever see this as Veeky Forums.

>tfw hunting garment is accepted as business casual
I don't know why it wouldn't be, that's literally just a suit jacket where nobody bothered to fold down the collar.

Bitch, it's below freezing outside. Are you trying to get hypothermia?

wait dressing like that is an actual thing?

Its from Downton Abbey you retard.

>Americans

Try gutting something wearing a suit.

Triggered prole spotted.

Miring doggo on the left

Slut power

Fucking imbecile

Why on earth would you gut it out in the field. Take it back to the local pub slap it on the table and get them to do something with it. Always good to support your local.

Also this peice is great. The small things like the size of the pockets, thickness of the material and rounded edge at the bottom really bulk things out. Rustic yet sleek. A lot better than
> a-dapper-gent-in-his-....
The material there is too thin. This one looks a lot warmer/comfier.

Nigga the name of that style alone screams faggot

Top doggo is right-hand doggo, good breed, good specimen, good posture, 10/10 would love and give bone-shaped snacks to

That's not the name for it, you monglord, that's just what the other mong called it out of ignorance. Correct is

Please tell me what this type of jacket is called and where to find one at a decent price

filename you illiterate

How does one go classic without looking like a fedoralord?

shit has to fit you. get a shirt and pants that fit you and some shoes to go with that. keep the colors informal (no black\white). then after you are absolutely sure the stuff fits you (~1year) you are ready to go buy a jacket

Dress for the occasion. When everyone around you is wearing something similar, it's not bad to dress a bit better than them.

>not look like a faggot
>preppy
pick only one

modern preppy is adopted mostly by gay men

Because it looks boring as shit.

who the fuck goes hunting looking like this

Shut the fuck up Stacy!

OP please post a pic of you dressed like this

see and feel dumb.

none of this is/was worn traditionally by the upper/upper middle classes in New England. This isn't fucking prep or preppy and you'd likely look like a gigantic faggot who tries far too hard to imitate what a set designer created for a fucking period piece. Actually trying to hunt in this or wearing this in a formal context will get you nothing but cringing looks or awkward stares

I'm guessing you don't go much on Veeky Forums judgin on your post, so either stick to /tv/ or have a good glance on the tuxbell guide to styles or things not to do when you're trying to be fashionable (such as adopting an antiquated form of dress that only the classy gents on fedoralounge have a boner for)

take it from a guy who doesn't even like the fullrick fits

jacket's cool but the Austrians anons know full well dressing with that jacket with a hunter's hat, >that vest, >those lederhosen and >those socks will make you look ridiculous outside of a festival or a von Trapp appreciation club

Hunter-core is retarded in cities. People should dress more in menswear however.

you WILL look retarded if you do this and are under the age of 40

>be over 30, preferably over 40
>buy nice tweed suit
>make sure it fits you perfectly
that's all there is to it
do not do this if you're under 30 unless you look mature as fuck or are a literal 10/10 professional model, or else you'll look like a giant fucking fedoralord

>implying Austria isn't one big open-air Von Trapp appreciation club