Dream Girls

I've seen a lot of posts about what you all fucking loathe about a girl.
What is your ideal girl, in this case? What does she care about? What doesn't she care for? What does she look like? What does her smile look like?
What makes you fall in love with her after the first night of talking to her?

And this goes past tits and ass, which are important details, but what is your ideal, genuine female?

Post effay girls, too, while you're at it.

Pic related is of girl I'm in love with.

The only girl I know is my mom

Is she effay?

Yes

pics

>tfw you're narcissism has led you to seek for a girl that embodies the same qualities you have/would like to have
>tfw you will never find such a girl

Such is life.

come. on. guys. feel some love for someone who doesn't exist.

She's a few inches shorter than me. She's white with a small face, smooth pale skin (or maybe light freckles) and light brown eyes. In photos, she just has a thin lipped forced smile but when she isn't thinking about it she has the cutest smile when shes laughing at one of my shitty jokes. Her hair is a bit past shoulder length, loosely wavy with severe bangs. Her hair looks black, but is actually a very dark purple when it catches the light. She's slim. Not /thinspo/ anorexic but slim, and overall built petite.

She's soft spoken most of the time, but when she starts talking about something she's passionate about there's no stopping her. She acts a bit rude, as just that, an act, but she's genuinely really sweet and caring. She's very empathetic.

We don't naturally share many hobbies, mostly reading, but the conversation never stops, and after a while we start sharing in each other's hobbies. She shows me all the movies and shows I never got around to seeing, just cause I'm not a movie person; and I find some games that we can play together. We take turns planning the dates. She finds these really nice, cheap restaurants and keeps making me try new foods, and I take her on hikes and random urbex spots, where we have the most scenic picnics. I eventually get her to try skating, and even though she never learns any tricks, she eventually gets a longboard and we have another way to just explore together.

Gosh, I love the idea of her. Maybe one day, Veeky Forums

I'm such a fucking loser aren't I, fuck

:( i feel u user

Image related

I'm a hard working overachiever with a narcissistic personality.

I only wish for someone to love that will love me, and not drag me down. I cannot love myself, which is why I always do work on myself.

Loved it. Bravo.
Not a loser at all. The perfect woman ain't out there but sometimes you find somebody who changes your mould :'^)

a psycho

slightly the same my dude, but I wouldn't say that I cannot love myself, maybe I'm just very critical, but I don't feel anything that really translates to "no self-love".

And I do notice that the girls I could easily have a relationship with are too boring, too lazy and will "drag me down" as you say. There are very few that I actually like (as in not only physically) and would want as my gf and many I change my mind about after going on a date or they reject me.

Overall I'm positive for the future since I'm only 18 but this pickiness might end up to be a problem.

PS I was gonna look for a pic of the style my imagined dream girl would have but I don't really have any of that, she could dress and look however she wants if it's not childish or tasteless; I really mostly care about her looking attractive and having a good personality.

here's a pic I like for some reason tho

She has a penis.

shut up, nerd

This

Recently a qt posted in the facial aesthetics. To beta to do anything but dream. But I've been slightly obsessed.

you have to ditch that idea before you start living it and plunge yourself into a spiral of loneliness and unfulfilled fantasies and then even if you find someone, she'll never be THE girl you wanted

Slim and cynical

Femanon here. You'd all have a better chance if you spent more time looking and less time crying on Veeky Forums.

A girl who takes interest in me.

get out, roastie

OP here. also a femanon. I'm curious though so please don't chastise anons, especially since I asked them to open up about something so intimate.

Also femanon (normally a lurker) and interested. I'd like to know how Veeky Forums thinks of ladies.

Partially why I posted this, also to see whether or not Veeky Forums males give a shit about more than just ass & tits.

She has a pretty face, and that's really the only physical requirement I have.

Interest in music (meaning playing an instrument/writing music) would be nice, but as long as we can talk about anything and even just enjoy each other's presence doing nothing is fine with me.

I have no idea and i have never fallen in love; i get tired of people after a while so probably no one ever.

Same.

How would you like to meet her?

Sorry if my writing is sort of hard to understand, my mind is sort of wandering right now, but I just wanted to tell you guys something about myself.

My first and only relationship was with a girl who could be generally described as a mentally unstable person. I guess formally we only dated for about 2 months, but we were friends for 3 years as we were always very close to each other before and after we actually tried going out. She was very depressive and her mood swings were very violent, sometimes she would resort to psychological abuse and, overall, the whole time I was forced to be friends with her I felt agonized. She developed anorexia and bulimia over the time we knew each other and in general both of our lives pretty much turned to shit because of each other. I wasn't no saint either, as she eventually broke off contact between us because I was a lying prick, could not deal with her and was generally too much of a weak and childish person. I've been blamed much more and called worse names, but I can definitely agree that I was a shitty friend. So, all in all, this clash of two broken people resulted in an unhealthy and awful relationship that we for some reason had to keep up.

As a result, I really have no idea what relationship I could hope or in the future. I remember thinking a lot of times that having a girlfriend (or any close female friend that depends on you as much) is absolute hell, but there is still hope in me that I can find a person who would like it to be close to me. I wonder if one day I will meet a girl who is humble, yet realistic and loving of herself, a calm person who is able to comfort herself and others, caring for herself, intellectual but not pretentious or vain, not overly dramatic or manic, and also pretty to some extent...

I guess I don't have any specific traits of a dream girl in mind, as what I dream about is actually being capable of moving on from the shit I've been stuck in for such a long time. I wish we never went out.

not that guy but such a thing really doesn't matter

I like girls with nice lips. Other than that, I'm not too picky when it comes to girls.

I'd like to meet her in a way that makes for a good story when people ask about it, something interesting or funny.

bump

what a pig rofl

oink oink

I doubt that you would enjoy that actually

You have to accept yourself to some extent. Needing the other person to love you and compensate for your own lack of self-love puts too much pressure on the person.

I suppose my dream girl is someone who is as much of a genius of the arts as I am. Preferably an artist but a musician is fine too, although no woman (or man) would have the same ideals as me musically. Bangs are a must tho

>too much pressure on the person.
But he doesn't care about the person so he finds some who doesn't love herself but loves him, because of it, and yet another destructive relationship is born.

>yet another destructive relationship is born
I agree, that is the result that I wanted to hint at.

>tfw been in a deep bout of depression for like a year and a half
>tfw it was right after i broke up with my ex of two years
>three days ago a long time friend confessed that she liked me
>tfw shes really fucking cute and made me not feel lonely for the first time since last relationship
she dresses better than i can too

>me
>anyone else
>pretty
>like my world
>her soul

my ideal girl is a girl that wants to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. and of course catholic or christian orthodox.

yes you are

enjoy your lifelong virginity

your girlfriend wants you to prep tyrone again. off you go.

I was thinking Veeky Forums was another community that like dress good to go out that don't go with the other boards, but Veeky Forums is the same shit

she's pretty effay though

Self-aware (this is my number 1 favorite trait for all people)

Someone that sees through the bullshit of life, but can stay (and keep me) positive.

more social than me, i.e. drags me out

Has hobbies that she likes, doesn't laze around all day

Exercises for fun, not as a choir (doesn't have to be going to the gym)

BONUS SECTION:

non-pleb taste in music.

good taste in film

doesn't think of politics completely emotionally

Half of /mu/ browses Veeky Forums.
Do whatever you want with this information.

Basically this

Other way around duder, if half of /mu/ browsed here the board would be much faster.

I cannot decipher this post.

I think he meant that he assumed Veeky Forums was a normie board.

smarter than I am

confident

shouts back

interested in art/music/literature/philosophy/beauty; tastes don't need to align precisely (and really I'd prefer if they didn't) but needs to be able to hold a discussion

sharp/witty

elitist, but has the substance to back it up

still able to be silly

not overly materialistic/interested more in ideas/contributions to society

enjoys the same geography i do

short hair and big comfy breasts a plus but not a necessity (i find small breasts more aesthetically pleasing, but a buxom girl is so, so much more fun)

>What is my ideal girl?
Current/only gf, pic related

>What does she care about?
Nature, Art, to some extent Fashion, also politics (we're fairly liberal, I live in the south so it's not common to see many people with similar views)

>What does she look like?
pic related

>What does her smile look like?
will post

>What makes you fall in love with her after the first night of talking to her?
It's the fact we weren't timid, we really opened up and saw eye to eye on a lot of things. It was more so the fact we talked the day after and so on until we finally broke the barrier of asking each other out. Originally we were both going after different people and dealing with failure and it took that for us to realize we love each other more than anyone else could.

>her smile

being self aware, witty, and intellectual are big things too.

>What is your ideal girl, in this case?
the girl I'm with right now. my first and only and the loveliest person I could ever meet. honestly before her I'd never known a feeling could be so pure and sincere.

I can relate to this so much. It feels like the only suitable person for me is a girl version of me. I want her to like the same music, clothes, movies, cars, etc. But that's so shallow and pathetic. ;a;

i am sexually attracted to SJW and feminist types
never made the relationship last very long though

yes you're a loser

is correct

someone who i can look at as a true companion.
i want someone who challenges me yet understands me at the same time.
bonuses ranked by importance:
confident yet humble.
motivated, energetic and sociable.
smart but not intellectual or pretentious.
pretty yet not narcissistic.
no interest in partisan politics.

basically i want my best buddy in the shape of a pretty female.

why would such a person want to spend even a second of their time with me? they wouldn't.

I also felt like this, then I started taking hormones and became that girl myself. Turns out I really just wanted to be "a girl version of myself" all along.
My tastes in guys and girls have changed a lot as well, since I now don't have that same need to live vicariously through others.
Just sayin :^)

Hey genius, you can't call yourself a fuckin genius

Kanye does it all the time

wasn't he also hospitalised recently due to being a fucking lunatic?

i think that part was so that he didn't have to pay back the concert promoters and ticketmaster for having to refund everyones shit. it's how his contract was set up

Hey
I’m an artist like you
And a narcissist like you
But just a tip: don’t call yourself a genius, even if you know it’s true.
You sound fedora as fuck

Nice

attractive*

step 1:

Tldr faggot

I'd imagine her to be a short lightskin girl with black or brown curly hair. Big eyes are really important too for some reason. I think it's something about the shape? I don't find a lot of Asian girls attractive for that reason, though I'm not against the idea of a cute Asian girl. She has to be open minded, closed minded stubborn people are no fun to be around. I want to bully her too, embarrass her and shit. It's too fun to watch the panicked expression on the face of a girl in love. It'd be nice if she was more outgoing and energetic than me, I just can't shake this shy personality of mine, and I feel like a need some one to balance my relaxed nature. Exercising, or cooking, or playing music together would be cool too. Only thing that could ruin all of that though is if I see her with some fucking uggs, a polo hat, and Drake singles downloaded on her phone, then I'm walking.

If a grill is cute and isn't a boring person, as well as dresses decently, shes fine.

There's other things I'd prefer, but those don't matter to most people.

skinny with a tight ass, nice lips, good body, and i wanna just feel comfortable with her talking about stuff, and she needs to be knowledgeable about fashion from a genuine standpoint and pushes me to dress nice and subsequently we become a power couple

someone who isn't batshit insane jesus fuck all the girls i've dated had shit hiding that showed after a few months

>tfw can't find collected quiet country girl-type in L O N D O N

nico nico nii

they are out there, they just dont want a faggot like you.

Thanks for the Taro my man. When you mean country, do you mean like the Texas stereo typed girls? "Howdy y'all" and all that?

the internet was a mistake

many thanks

kek not like that, just someone with a few moral principles that won't change their whole personality the next second, I can deal with it but honestly I've just not been very lucky when it comes to these things

Someone who would feel the same way I feel about them desu

Look at it this way, you found out before you either: A. Got them pregnant or B. Married them. I'd say that's a blessing in itself. Just keep trying dude, I'm sure London isn't completely filled with crazy hoes.

P U R E

kanye can actually back that statement up

kek

>my wife is someone who wants to secure the continuance of her own oppression

>so, an enigma.

>what is air?

Different type of southern; but I love a southern American accent on a girl. That twang is just so sweet.

this made me well up

>I want to bully her
>It's fun to watch the panicked expression on the face of a girl in love

You're a dick cunt and your relationships are going to end in subzero amount of time because of mental abuse. No girl likes being fucked around by the person they love.

Childhood repression is strong in this user.
Do you have a mom fetish?

Ok I guess bully sounded harsh, I should've said tease. I'm not trying to mentally abuse anyone, just messing around.

>just want to make fun of the girl
>probably one of the "nice guys" that girls always ignore.
Never put much thought to it but yeah, that does sound hot user.
I'd like that too, a sense of independence In a girl is always good. Not stubborn or ignorant but true to herself.

I'm not like that user, I just think girls are cute when they get all flustered over a guy that's all. No malicious intent behind it, honest.

not normie, just not like /b/ and other anti-socials boards

I'd like the accent but the fashion sense that comes along with it is terrible. Ropers and plain t shirts for days.