SOCKS THREAD

Post socks, preferably in grey palette, black, white or any colors that look effay.

w2c nice decently thick (but not hiking sock thick) plain socks
i think i might just cop from uniqlo

I think that Levi's makes pretty decent thick socks.

calf socks tho
preferably non-synthetic because after a few washes and sweatings they tend to stiffen up like an old cumsock

okay, here's the deal. if you want good socks, buy merino wool or performance synthetic. Darn Tough and Smartwool make the best socks I've worn. many of their models are either minimally styled or slightly techy. trust me, you will not regret anything you buy from either of these companies, and you will wonder how you ever put up with cotton socks.

pictured: darn tough

Smartwool is GOAT
Darn Tough is GOAT too, but Smartwool is better

Pic: Smartwool

Most of you wouldn't agree, but jordan, adidas and nike make the best socks

>tfw wearing smart wool socks right now

They last very long.

post pics

>tfw your tjmaxx regularly has Nike and smart wool, sometimes ice breaker

Check Costco Wool socks, $16 for 4 and they are pretty comfy, had mine since last year and bought another set to wear out.

"HANES" "BLACK" ANKLE SOCKS; BEST SOCKS; I WEAR THEM EVERY DAY.

The only slightly incorrect bit here is that Smartwool is better than Darn Tough
Darn Toughs come with a lifetime warranty and are /comfy/ as fuck.

outlier, only option

The best socks I've ever bought are plain grey adidas crew socks that I got for cheap at Ross and are no longer sold

read this

Best socks ive come across is Lundhags. Merinowool socks for 10 bucks cant be beaten.

ah yes, let me just remortgage my house

Same with Smartwool, the things is the colors and design in Smartwool, their socks are more fashionable

sealskinz, the ultimate techwear socks

Smartwool have a lifetime warranty?

MUJI has some of the best socks I've ever worn.

>tfw no cyber deals cuz no ecommerce

Levi's makes great fucking socks