RECENT COPS

Get 'em out.

Harmony Paris

Other urls found in this thread:

cosstores.com/us/Men/T-shirts_Polo_shirts/T-shirts/T-shirt_with_raised_neck/10605320-22085892.1#22085896
jackthreads.com/reebok/sneakers/x-jackthreads-daily-classic-nylon/products/181320
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meme

nothing exciting

Copped for

l o l

Wolf Grey Dusk Boots

and this

oooo vry spicy :^)
I heard these rip like a mf.
dope.
nothing wrong with the basics :^)
link for the tee?
not feelin it.

From about two weeks ago, Raketa Copernic, Casio World Time, Our legacy terry shirt, and some linen shorts

Put this in the other thread

Got the shirt 30% off, need it for work

Just copped these with 30% off.
Had been looking for beige sneakers for months

>link for the tee?
cosstores.com/us/Men/T-shirts_Polo_shirts/T-shirts/T-shirt_with_raised_neck/10605320-22085892.1#22085896

here u go my dude

how's the fit on next level tees

Got this for £40 off ebay

How much were the shirts?

~150AUD

can anyone ID this watch?

MTM crewnecks in 100% Loro Piana cashmere, navy and grey.

I am saving up for a chain covered in icicles with diamonds twanklin' on em

Blancpain Leman Aqua Lung Grande Date

For $393, was 40% on sale

Almost copped this one as well. Love it but meh need to save some money now.

cap

pants

Great for the price (under $8 on Amazon).
They fit exactly how they look in the model photos.

w2c

Got this vintage Champion jacket today. It's perfectly baggy and super warm and comfortable. V happy boys

>stone Island
Football hooligan core

W2c

drapeau noir

kind of what i was going for desu
im in the states so the brand doesnt really carry any connotations here

Authentic Georgia state corrections officer jacket.
y/n

jackthreads.com/reebok/sneakers/x-jackthreads-daily-classic-nylon/products/181320

They're all out. But they were for me too last week, and when I hit the "Let me know when it's back" button, my size was back in within a few hours. Not sure if it was a coincidence but give it a shot! I could see them bringing it back when there's no longer a sale.

I don't really get the new trend of the surplus police stuff and shit
It's like military surplus, minus the design, quality and with ugly edgy prints when worn by teenagers on back.

its comfy

eww

could have said they fit like shit instead

How do I stop the squeaking bros?

Pair of retro jordan's and some khaki joggers and a sherpa jacket

Fuck what that other dude said, this shit is squad as fuck nobody's gonna fuck with you. Just tell em you beat up an off duty

i'm glad i'm not the only one with this issue

i'd love an answer as well

Fuck with this cav...

How long have you had them for?

I'm expecting it to go away automatically but if not I'll try using some sandpaper under the tongue

horizontal pockets are a nice touch

'

Hey senpai.

Sometimes it goes away, often it stays. What worked for my CP bball lows was talc powder. Get some talc powder and rub it on the tongue, as well on the inside. This wil nullify the friction of leather on leather and will make the squeaking go away :)

Pic related it's me.

those are stunning
imagine they'd be incredibly hard to pull off though

Did you juste rape your grandmother's living room to make pants?

Unbelievable price

cp winter combats @ black friday farfetch

w2c?

Stutterheim is nice but yea they are too price. But rain jackets so cash man, i've never not had compliments on my NP Elka.

Can you actually wear that shit in snow and slush though?

number(n)ine ss09

50% off, I couldn't resist.

Btw I meant I almost copped the Harmony coat in OP.

I'm not OP.

copped a Christmas sweater from j crew for 40. Its got reindeers on it :^)

#MAGA

Just got this Penfield fleece crewneck. Thoughts?

looks comfy

>#MAGA
I also copped a MA-1 bomber and I'm balding so I'm ready for the full neo nazi look :^)

Havent even received it yet and I'm swinging between full blown buyers remorse and thinking that its hecking nice.

kys senpai

im jelly af

these are pretty sick
this just looks really faggy

this boot is a masterpiece

its black leather and commando sole, just wipe them when you get home and put some black shoe cream + shine when needed

Kitsune is kind of kitsch.

There's too much focus on branding over actual physical design and their club nights completely give away the basic bitch, cheesy 'I love summer' bullshit that defines the label.

club nights? lmao I live in a nordic shithole where probably

If you go to their club nights you'll literally see a bunch of airheaded wannabe 'actresses' and 'artists', if you actually talk to them they'll tell you about how much they love art and then if you try to talk to them about art they'll tell you about the generic 1920s french advertisement on their wall. All this to a backdrop of the most generic and uninspired ethereal summery house music.

Just as a starbucks cup symbolises the most basic of basic bitches, Kitsune symbolises the sheltered wannabe creative.

Just as you wouldn't wear that green parka in south america where it means nothing to the people around you, you wouldn't want to wear Kitsune. Most of the people around you won't know, but you know. In the same way that when you buy a $4000 designer jacket most of the people around you wont know, but you know.

And maybe one day you will come across the one person who does know, and knows as much as you. And that person will be similar to you, and share your sense of dress and aesthetic and maybe thereafter your interests. That person will know.

Judgement only matters if it's from those who are on or above your level, never ever cheapen or degrade yourself by accepting lesser with the caveat that most others won't know. You are worth making yourself the ideal that you wish to be. If you know better, then don't do less than better.

m8 I just liked the design. Also I just want to fucking die and be reborn as a golden retriever so you are right in not giving a fug about those plebs dressing in Jack and jones and other cheap shit chain clothes. Smugness is the only way.

Are you french or do they have club nights in other places? If so, how is APC viewed?

Got any pics of them to show how they fit?

Went to one of their club nights.

Prob my best club night ever

do you drive?

Do the current ssense sales drop anymore than they do?

You should go out more

The point I'm making is that if you are aware something represents something you do not want to be, don't accept that thing on the basis that 99% of people have no idea. If you do that, you are no better than the people who do represent what that thing embodies, and there will be people who know better just like you do, but they won't see that you know better, they will see that you are part of the group you are avoiding.

w2c?

>tfw kikes cancel your order

The leather on the inside is worn as hell, and they're a little dirty, but nothing a good cleaning won't fix.

Plus it was 75 cents.

forgot pic

really looking forward to these in the mail

w2c

Bought this meme a few days ago