another angle

Goblin watch

HILLARY CLINTON

tag heuer connected

God damn he ugly

caveman sundial

Gollum get ye gone!

I WILL BE VOTING FOR

the dial has a chronograph complication but there is only one button on the side which means its a smart watch
my first guess was going to be a moto 360 but after quick research - its an LG G Watch R

Nah it's definitely a Tag Connected.

my bad, never realized tag does smartwatches

>goes to war against hillary clinton in 2008
>all of a sudden he loves hillary clinton in 2016

lmao fuck this cuck

cuck watch

Honestly one of the ugliest guys on youtube.

Its weird, since youtube favors attractive, or *REALLY* interesting people.(Like thunderf00t).

How an ugly, obnoxious, whiny cunt like Nast got so big is confusing to me. If he was atleast a cute twink-boi, i could make sense of it. But he isnt.... hes a fucking goblin!

I didn't watch one of his videos, but maybe he's just good at what he was doing and hat interesting content. Or had.

his way of narrating and editing videos makes it immersive so all around its very fun to watch his videos

>thunderf00t
>interesting

He's as dull as a Martha Stewart cookbook.

>boohoo he didn't vote for the president I wanted

tag carrera i think

me but i think this guy is correct

no that's not what i'm saying you mindblowing fucktard

i'm calling the goblin a hypocrite fagtardo. kys for being too dumb to live.

>Opinions can never change

??????

>boohoo im a cuck

I guess for some people

My guess is that you used to have the opinion that you'd never let your gf fuck a man while you watch. Now you've changed your opinion and you love it.

Anyways hmu if you want me to fuck your bitch while you watch.

>hes a fucking goblin!

imagine him and tommy wiseau in a buddy film

That's funny, because Trump cucked you lot by saying he was going to "drain the swamp", when he's currently just swapping one kind of billionaire swamp scum for other billionaire swamp scum.

Good job, Cuckleberry Finn.

He's a jew. Have you ever seen an attractive jewish man?
Goblins are jews

you're cute, trying to call us what we just called you

liberals are incapable of thinking up anything. so precious. cute little down syndrome babies

Says the one whose retort is "y-y-you're a cuck"
"anyone who disagrees with me is a c-cuck"
I'm not even the same guy I just love how fucking retarded people like you are and then whine about the stupidity of "lefties and liberals" Guess we'll see in 4 years time how things are going eh?

im 12 yrs old and what is a cuck

Dictionary definition: A man whose spouse or romantic partner is unfaithful

/pol/tard definition: Anyone who disagrees with me on literally anything. From politics to which flavor of mountaindewritos is the bess eburrr

It's not surprising for someone to be against Clinton in 2008 when they preferred to Obama and then to support her in 2016 when she was against Trump. I'm sure that even a few Chad Thundercocks like yourself had similar shifts in opinion.

You understand that Trump isn't going to take the wheel during his presidency, right? When he looked for a running mate, he enticed prospective candidates with the promise that his VP would manage domestic and international relations, which translate to "you take control." Mike Pence is born, bred, and water fed evangelical Republican who will collaborate with likeminded traditional Republicans (people who are not like Trump and tend to dislike him) to advance their traditional GOP policies, regardless of Trump's oftentimes undefined and nebulous opinions on them. If you support mainstream Republican policies, then great, a Trump presidency will be all that you want and more. But you have to have a pretty thick skull to think that Trump is going to "drain the swamp" and reform GOP policies.

In your preferred vernacular: Pence and the GOP are cucking Trump.

southeast asian home

Cuck watch.

No, cuck does have meaning. Anyone who allows themselves to be spineless and lets anyone trample over their dignity is a "cuck".

There are smart rights and dumb rights; the smart ones know the meaning and context an insult requires, the dumb ones latch on to ideas that are above them like children to a teat.

Ben shapiro looks bretty good and he's the biggest jew I know