Has anyone ever got similar reactions because of just their clothes?

Has anyone ever got similar reactions because of just their clothes?

What is the point?

youtu.be/jmQtSMIrHsc

when u look and dress clean girls are more interested

i am a 5/10 virgin, and wore fake balmain jeans and an expensive looking tee, and at a trance festival girls would come up to me and ask if they were balmain, then they started making out with me. that's pretty much why I started dressing like a rich fag even though i'm poor, the hard truth is that girls will be way more interested in you if you have money, and dressing nicely takes a lot of pressure off me to improve myself in other areas, altough i do lift

No, but my friends said I looked cool one time.

Cringing rn

all cringe stems from ones own insecurities

if he looked exactly the same except he had very aggressive male pattern baldness, no woman would care anymore

The thought of an ugly guy dressing in fake expensive clothing making me cringe reveals my insecurities. Huh really makes you think.

or he was 5'7

how is wearing fake any diff than real if you don't get called out?

Or if he had no teeth or legs

if he had no teeth or legs but a healthy head of hair women would still play along and have sex with him--anything to keep the fantasy alive that his face looks ok (so long as it's framed with hair to hide the full head)

user.......?

wow this is cringe to the max. never post here again.

Guys who do this scream insecure and compensating I always have an urge to fuck them.

This video pisses me off so much.

girls are so dumb why havent we found an alternative yet.

if you'd be secure you'd just accept the fact

that's the just way it is

som people do that

let them

W2c tank?

>hasn't found the light of cute twinks

gay
none of them even care lol
what a tryhard taking roids for that haha

this

cause you have a pudding belly

In what world do they not care, he has girls randomly hug his naked body or reach for his abs and touch them creepily in videos.

Lmao

>I-it's not like they c-care or anything...

>none of them even care lol

What's it like being a jello based life form?

dou you realise youre whiteknighting some atenttion seeking "youtuber", thats like the gayest, most beta cuck shit you can do

>Attention seeking youtuber

What?

You do realise the only way to profit off of youtube is attention, you dingus

>wear Rick at university
>nice shoes user
>you dress so unique
>are you goth?

The guy has an entire channel dedicated to videos like the one in OP's post. I'm pretty sure he is compensating for something.

>inb4 "You're just jealous"
Sure, female attention is nice, but what he's doing goes even further beyond that and makes him seem like an asshole. The fact that he needs to show off reactions to his body over the internet screams insecurity.

Also, stop with these stupid ass Veeky Forums bait threads. Could you imagine if the average Veeky Forums user tried to do the same thing as the guy in OP's video?

lol no he probably just does it for fun

Yeah, I'm sure it is.

yeah, keep defending mr. fanboy

This was lame haha but good job on getting that body.

And to answer your question: yes I have, and no that's not the point.

if he looked exactly the same except guys had penises where their bellybuttons are...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
same story here

Mad?

This guy is pathetic

Teeth change the shape of your face drastically, and girls would never, ever go with a cripple.

W2c shirt
I've got one kinda like it but I want the one he has

14yo saltfag stfu

Actually I lost my virginity in HS because I started dressing alright.
I wasn't a total introvert but I mainly talked to people who talked to me and wouldn't really ever bother socializing because runescape, the summer vacation between 10th and 11th grade I decided I'd start putting at least minimal effort into my looks and when I came back people who didn't know I existed before started acknowledging me, girls would whisper when I passed down the hall which at first I thought was just me being mocked until they came up to me during lunch one time and told me I was cute (I literally froze and pretended I can't hear them but enough of my autism), a girl who was in my class for 2 years thought I was a new transfer because she never noticed me before and she later on became my gf for a short while.

My confidence definitely boosted and I learned the importance of presentation. Having a hot body will def not hurt but in day to day life you rarely get to walk around shirtless, clothes help a lot.

that guy seems like a faggot

this this this this this

a gigantic one that is

>going around campus stripping infront of girls
>then admits he isnt actually a student there
just looking for validation

whats a "expsensive looking shirt"

He does it and gets girls to blush but I do it and I have to register as a sex offender.

>tfw my 8/10 bitch hates my fashion sense

the proper alternative

To me that physique isnt even attractive.
>inbefore but grills dig it lol
Who the fuck cares? If you make life decisions based on vaginas then you clearly lost your way. Why even compare this to fashion? The video puts emphasis on deceiving the subjects by pretending to be about something else. You really need to get your insecurity issues under control, lad.

This cope lol

on the looks out of 10 ranking

the higher your number is, the easier it is to pull off clothes, so you can get away with being less FA

if youre a 10/10 perfect chin cheek bones all muscle lean, pefect skin toned greek god, you can ltierally wear a 90s wind breaker outfit in rainbow neon and youll get laid

if you're a 5/10 you cant get away with that shit so you gotta know your silhouette, you gotta know what colours go where and what and how fits should fit,