WAYWT

Last one at >250

First post here, setting the bar low

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Oval-Gold-Eyeglass-Frame-Man-Women-Plain-Glass-Clear-Full-Rim-Spectacles-/281683240417?hash=item4195a125e1:g:Jb4AAOSwo0JWQBrj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looking for feedback on my new style and fit.

this thread is forfeit

You look like a douche but if that's what your going for well done. Pants are garbo

Is this a joke?

Yes it's a joke. "Here for the booze" is an phrase commonly used to express disdain for a party or event, implying you're only their to get drunk. Ghosts say boo, so the ghost is saying that he is only there at the party to spook people by saying boo much like a human might only attend a party for the alcohol.

didn't actually wear this out today, it's fuckin Sunday, I did fuck all, but got some new ties and pocket sqares so tryin the look out

I never used to wear ties or blazers, lookin to up my game now

Im already pretty sure my fit wont be the worst in the thread

Better picture of the cap

u smoke camels? cause if you don't that hat makes you a fag

Yes, my favorite brand actually, but I switched to rolling my own cigarettes except for concerts, clubs etc.

Ditch those converse and put some white sneakers with gray-ish socks

mustardcore

why even fucking post
10/10
slimmer pants to match shirt fit
colors work well together
I agree with , white shoes would work better
Nice but try to switch it up instead of wearing the same coat and sweater in every fit
too much mustard but looks good

I just posted two fits Man lol

k but w2c that wool coat tho. I asked in the last thread and you confused my question with the sweater.

Bedwin Tokyo , there is also à black version really cool. 50 000yens on website but idkn if you can order

this >>>>
niiiice

posted in the last thread but got no replies and i'm an attention whore

wew

casual wear

nothing special but it probably hits some niche here
your pic quality sucks tho so idk what you expect bro

how is the pic quality any different to the others itt

ain't my type of style but a belt would do it better bro
also the jacket clashes with the stripes n the colour, you might like the contrast though

uhhh you're basically in the dark bro
(rolling eyes emoji)

thank you friend, Just excited to wear my new cops.

eh

First time uploading one of these, interested to know what people think

w2c carhartt?

Its a Carhartt Nimbus Jacket, the colour is called Sonora

i wore this yesterday

fit is good, fine use of color and basic trends.

the only nitpick i have is to find shoes that don't accentuate the size of your feet, they look too large for your legs. Your feet look wide, so try buying one size or half size smaller in E width.

oh right

you can still make out the fit's individual components quite clearly tho? Maybe my screen's brightness is just way up idk

holy shit shut the fuck up you're such a buzzkill

I haven't been on here in a while, is this a new meme?

trim your beard pls.

nice look

but I'd tuck the shirt in, get pants a little less tight and the sweater less loose. looks a little unbalanced

shrink the sweater maybe?

Thanks for the advice dude
I do have pretty wide feet tbf, I've never considered trying sizing down, but since my feet have stop growing I might give it a go

go take a long walk off a short pier bud

I was just telling guy that wearing a cigarette-logoed cap if you don't even smoke or smoke some other brand would look SUPER LAME

being a walking billboard is suspect enough but if you don't even consume the product that you're advertising then what are your motivations for doing it, really?

w2c shoes

you sound like those moron pre-teen skaters who tell people not to wear "their brands".
>walking billboard
you were probably one of these douches

w2c pants

>parelels = fact

That shit is sold out everywhere :^(

do you have link for glasses senpai?

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Oval-Gold-Eyeglass-Frame-Man-Women-Plain-Glass-Clear-Full-Rim-Spectacles-/281683240417?hash=item4195a125e1:g:Jb4AAOSwo0JWQBrj

Generic tricky ricky fit

yikes

wait until it's 300 you faglord
use the catalog fuck

nice shirt homes

tight spandex jeans and sneakers, meh

slimmer shoes

If you're going to criticize at least show me your fit

>>
when will Veeky Forums learn that rick owens is only effay if you live in an urban area

nice sweatpants and chucks

poorfag/newfag here, be gentle

Literally brand new to Veeky Forums and fasion in general, sorry in advance if i fuck this post up somehow

bucket-head core

dope jacket & lightning
really dig the vibe
u can hang with us

Hate how these pants stack at the bottom, Also a Chinese Medium is a US XS

pretty nice maybe get ur denim jacket tailored it looks a little oversized and denim jackets are suppost to fit snug imo

hey, covering my face with paint blocks is my thing!

love these

dont post a fit ever again

those shoes look ridiculous
you gonna wear them at least don't tuck your pants in, though the sole is so massive that probably won't help much
your proportions look ridiculous but that's probably mostly the shit camera judging by the pic

I feel okay, today is an okay day

Please be gentle

Don't forget the timbs bih

WTF is this flannel over the hoodie trash.
Jesus Christ if you're gonna wear shoes like that, get an oversized hoodie to balance out your silhouette.

Fucking trash, Burn all your flannels

If you aren't a nigga don't wear Timmys

Black Timbs are a sin

i repost again sorry lol because the miror view was really bad , this is my last post with this outfit, i promise

Yes i want to be a meme

Ugh if ur not black or Hispanic don't do timbs boy.

the fuck is a parelel retard

Don't bother posting stuff like this.

I like the jacket but the zipper is fucked. Looks kind of shitty. Wear slightly looser pants and I'd ditch the converse for some casual derbies. Hat's good.

I like it but the loose cuffs on the sweater look a little junky.

Looks a little school boyish without the jacket and the colors are meh. Jeans look good from what I can see.

It'd look better with some slim cropped chinos. Good jacket though.

This makes you look really stumpy. I'm not a fan of the style in general, but the way the shirt hangs out like that and where the jeans meet your boots is really unflattering.

Looking goofy!

Top is too big compared to the bottom. It works with some pieces but looks weird here. Jacket doesn't fit right and the sweatshirt underneath looks pretty cheap. I'd wear slightly looser pants too. Colors are basic but there's nothing wrong with that. It'd be a good fit with a few adjustments.

Yeah the pants look super weird... I'm not into tech stuff so I don't have much else to say but you should definitely do something about those pants.

Shoes look absolutely ridiculous my dude. Rest is whatever.

Looks nice but I'd crop the trousers a bit. I know you probably dropped a good amount for those shoes but honestly that colorway is too subtle. Your fit is pretty ideal for rafdidas but the shoes are just too close to what they're parodying.

Weird mismatching. I like the shoes but your clothes colors and patterns are weird. It looks like an attempt at some sort of gypsy drifter style (which could be cool), but ends up looking more like you put on a bunch of random clothes from a thrift shop. Like I could see an old lady wearing this.

I'm sorry boyos, knew it wasn't a good fit but I honestly just wanted to shitpost at chairman.

What i don't understand is how it and miss the fucking sfbs are on here. Like one post everybody loves em and then sometimes theyre utter trash [spoiler]:([/spoiler]

Thanks for the advice, chenged the shoes

*changed

this a little too much street wear for this board. Probably the first TLOP shirt i've seen being worn on here
desu I kinda like it
If you're gonna be wearing that type of pants then wear a slimmer top and also that t shirt hanging out is doing you no good. Just wear the sweatshirt with nothing under it
Nothing wrong with it, just skater core
babbys first tech wear fit. I would advise wearing all black if the rest of your fit is black, don't break it with a blue jacket
Looks lazy and those shoes are very strange
Don't crop the trousers, it looks much better with that bit hanging and then when you sit the pants will rise perfectly
Boring
Boi if u dont
Yea it works a lot better with those cortez. I personally think you should crop your jeans to that height instead of cuffing them because it would look cleaner but its whatever you like better

i was wearing dark grey wool pants but cant really tell from this shit pic

Niggers should die desu

Brother and i

yikes

you forgot your trip, tripfag

Lmao thats my friend. Can you really not tell my man?

I like how this ended up, I really do.
New shoes by the way, well...new to me

let me guess
techno interests you

H&M

dude i recognize toy.
not bad progress

inb4 mfacore

boring, but ok
has potential, cant see v good tho
i like it
^
same fit as always, p bland
oversized jacket throws off ur proportions far too much, remove it or add more to your lower half.
quite nice, stacking is weird as you said
wat
simple and nice
both aight, i prefer right more though
read sticky

what jacket is that

fucking love the jacket

denim shirt jacket from hm, apparently on sale atm too

I'm not chairman tho bud, he doesn't do that ms paint shit I do

>i prefer right more though
Ey my bro will he haooy to hear that