New /HAIR/ general

other one is straight up dead edition

post inspo, advice, and ask questions

Other urls found in this thread:

nz.iherb.com/Cococare-100-Natural-Moroccan-Argan-Oil-2-fl-oz-60-ml/50488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which of these four options looks best on me? they're all essentially the same cut at different lengths. I'm partial to 4 but my friends think the middle part is a little suspect (even if it is natural).

If none of these look good I might do something else entirely. any advice other than lose weight?

third one looks best
also in the last year were you together with a twenty-ish year old ginger sometime?

thanks for the input, is it the because of the more "normal" part?

I am 20 but no dice on the ginger. hardly any out in NY honestly. I was and am with a short-haired blonde though

You look like Jon Lajoie

Second one is best

It's not so much the specific length or cut, and it might just be the angle but 2 and 3 look the best.

Now, what do I do with mine?

Is that wet or are you always 'fuck my shit up'-core

Straight out of the shower and didn't really towel dry it much. I cut my hair 5 months ago and it wasn't even very short then, to give you a better idea what I can work with.

How do I ask for a haircut like this?

desu you're pretty good looking but we can't tell shit from that picture. Wait til it's dry.

dry your hair and post again

Show them a picture of that

What should i do with my hair and beard?

I got a long undercut some weeks ago but my hair grows really fast and i'm getting tired of buzzing the sides every 2 weeks.

But it looks good

If you can't put up with it tye it all back for a knot in the back, samuraistyle. Gayruntee you it's a good, even if it's 2014core.

Alright, here's a picture that I feel more comfortable leaving around for long.

This is dry and unstyled, but I usually don't get to style my hair as I wake up too late, shower and leave with very wet hair for the office.

It usually dries into a better shape than this, but I have days where it looks awful. I'm thinking of either going for something very current or just growing it out again (I usually don't cut it for a few years).

Having seen my face, what short style should I go for?

Oh yeah, picture.

Thanks user, i will try it.

But what about thee beard? I really don't like it when it's that long so idk if i should just shave it clean or just reduce it.

A bit too much hair with the eyebrows. Something needs to to, if not the hair or beard then clean up the eyebrows mess.

Any hope for double crown-fags? Ive got medium thick brown hair thats growing pretty wildly atm but I'm thinking of getting some sort of layered cut

Oblong kinda face btw

4th is literal dogshit, you look like a pedophile boylover. Go 3.

1/3.

BLURRY

Okay lads two question related to long hair:

1. If someone has a traditionally masculine face (strong chin + jawline), should they stick to short hair or grow it out?

2. What's the best texture for long hair (straight, curly or wavy)?

It's a big long mess. You could do literally whatever the fuck you want with it, the best starting place possible.

Grab some inspo and pick something you like, it's no use us telling you.

>Best texture for long hair
Depends what long you mean but if you mean just straight up shoulder length hair then I'd rate them Curly - Wavy - Straight

I have straight hair and it looks fucking ridiculous when it's long

you have good features that I think would be better if you got a taper on it starting from the chin and reaching its lowest point on the sideburns. Also, like the other user said, your eyebrows could be a little cleaned up.

I don't think your hair is a super big deal, and you're attractive enough that most things will work

anyone else get on the hanz de fuko black friday deal?
also picked up so pai shau styling souffle
pic related
high volume very Veeky Forums

>tfw want to buzz my hair shorter than I usually do but skull ridge makes it look like I'm thinning in the front

y u do dis

just awful

How do I make my hair less greasy during no-poo? It is light brown/red and has volume in the morning but gets darker and flatter by the end of the day. Anyone have a solution?

Greetings, my Salarian friend! How is the sterilization of Krogan specie going?

Lol, haven't heard you say that a hundred times before. Thanks for the totally helpful advice. I didn't know a mongoloid on a basket weaving forum could be so inaightful and original.

3>1>don't bother with the rest

Third from the left

anyone used this brand before?
howzit?
nz.iherb.com/Cococare-100-Natural-Moroccan-Argan-Oil-2-fl-oz-60-ml/50488

It was pretty funny desu

Recently been showing this photo to my barber. It's the best pic I can find that is short but has a semi-rough look.

No-poo is meme you stupid faggot

It was funny (maybe) the first 5 or 6 times he did it, but any time I post a question or a pic this guy comments 2-3 times with something rude. Been doing it for about 6-7 months.

That's even funnier man

Isn't coconut oil better that argan?

I guess you're right. I would just appreciate it more if there were some sort of constructive criticism involved instead of "hurr durr you look like an ayylmao here is a picture of ayylmao hurr durr".

Last trip to the barber shop. Going next week. Any suggestions on a hairstyle?

Okay. Your hair is pretty good though. You just have a unique face.

Off the sides bruh

go hitler youth honestly, get rid of the poofy sides. And trim the beard. especially the part under your chin thats longer

That's a nice way of putting it. I'm pretty sure it's the nose that makes it "unique". I broke it in a fight about 3 years ago and never got it set. Probably stuck that way now.

You have almost the same exact facial hair, eyebrows, and head hair as me.

What's your ethnicity?

is buzzed hair on women effay?

This guy is not me. Probably just replied to the wrong post.

Does anyone have any advice of what to do with my hair?

No extremely disgusting

Cut maybe 1 or 2 inchhes and keep it out of your face. Should look fine

Any recommendations? Have no idea what to do with it.

You have this on your head, what do you do?

Take your headphones off?

lmao

Shave the beard you unkempt degenerate. Go pompadour and use pomade. Have respect for your image and heritage.

/pol/ tard memester please leave

No. Very degenerate. Effay, especially for women utilize hair style as part of their outfit. No excuse

Tone it back. Long hair like that is for women

What haircut goes well with Neanderthal features?

>bls be nice

I'm mexican m8

i would call the cops if i saw you irl

yes

MY SIDES user! I had to look it up on fucking google.

thats some horrible fuckin hair in that pic

what to do

lose weight!

Looking like a Prince wannabe or a curious Michael Jackson. Cut it short Pedro

I never miss my opportunity to make an extraterrestrial contact.

low test beta detected

what the fuck are you?

just get a normie short on sides long on top cut amigo
consider some new eyebrows and shave that facial hair or grow it longer because right now it looks autistic

fuck i really want hair like this but i don't even know how i would style it really

Help please not sure what to do with this shit

Very rarely.

Don't be mad user you've got great cheekbones

Go for the dylan rieder look

>haven't used shampoo since the beginning of the semester
>hair looks healthier, feels softer, get complements
Kkkk

U look alpha as fuck. Keep it and get swole as fuck, chad

You use conditioner at all?

1 looks the best

ex de

How's your hair thread going fucking losers

how to cop hair like this?

Reposting since the old thread died and I'm desperate..

How do I ask for pic related? I want exactly the same lengths and everything but I don't have any way of showing the image to my barber right now

Can somebody recommend me a good haircut that'd fit?

i have a jewfro
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
ITNOT FAIR
I FUCKING HATE MY PARENTS
I FUCKING HATE MY GENES
WE'RE NOT EVEN FUCKING KIKES
FUCKING JEW FRO
FUCK I WANT TO DIE

suck your barbers dick, he will understand

absolutely yes

eat healthier, work out and get a trendy haircut

fuck man i'm jelly

only one way out...

high and tight with a part

Steve D? Is that you?

>eat healthier
But my BMI is 19. I'm already close to being underweight apparently.

why bro?