Fuccboi General

/qtddtot/
Last one is at about tree hunned

Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of -cores?

Other urls found in this thread:

young-stalin.com/infos.php
young-stalin.com/essentials.php
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=39699764&category=M_OUTERWEAR&color=001
kycvintage.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my favorite is fuck-my-shit-up-core

im a size 38 in cp achilles low
usually an 8.5 in other shoes

i found some decent priced mmm gats but only in size 38 and size 39

i was planning to get a size 38.5 but what should i got with between a 38 and 39?

save the small feet and manlet jokes cause im a girl

please help me out

pretty close to checking there friendo
im a fan of /anton-core/

I need a simple black satin (or other shiny material) well-made bomber with literally nothing on it to get stuff embroidered on. Keeping away from MA-1 because those fit really large.

I'm getting tired of wearing plain solid color t shirts and beat up khakis although I try to wear nice sneakers. I know have a job and can afford nicer clothing but I have no idea where to start. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I understand a lot more about the subject but still don't know really how to apply it. I want to just not look so plain all the time ya know?

just buy some button-up shirts

theres a slim fit MA-1 from alpha industries, but they don't fit large

But seriously, find a look you want and start buying conservative items for that look as you get more knowledgable (i.e. don't buy the SICKEST item, becuase you probably won't know what to do with it or wont be able to make it look good)

keep lurking and finding inspo

here is some stuff from the stickhy

young-stalin.com/infos.php
young-stalin.com/essentials.php

I'm short as fuck is it still possible for me to find effay clothing not online?

what color/shade/material of chukkas go with everything more than the others

Does anyone know this brand?

regardless of color suede is the patrician choice for chukkas

ive been looking for a good jacket to wear often and put patches on, doesnt matter what style of jacket i just wanted to hear your recommendations

1>2>5>3>. As long as the color matches something else though like your belt, it could work.

I'm 5'10" 165 pounds. How do I be effay without looking like a twink?

Depends on your frame. First step is to work out.

just avoid the extremes (high school streetwear skaterboy and urban lumberjack)
and you'll be fine
also
>First step is to work out
is fucking terrible advice
nothing is worse than a uber manly Veeky Forums bro with a napoleon complex

My back looks like this, what do I do? Someone will probably say accutane but that's the only area I have acne on my body anymore

So I picked up some 32 Degrees Heat long johns from Costco, and while they did their job splendidly, they started pilling up after a few hours of wear under my pants. Are there any better options that are reasonably cheap?

Are docmartens 1461 cuck shoes? What to wear with them?

that's not even that bad.

things you might consider to improve it, though:
-shower daily if you don't already
-shower after any activity that makes you sweat
-don't wear the same shirt more than once without washing it, or always wear an undershirt (but don't wear the same undershirt twice in a row)
-change your shirt and/or undershirt after any activity that makes you sweat (ideally after a shower)
-regularly wash your bedsheets and blankets

buy a long scrub brush
go tanning

I'm actually doing all of those things, but the acne and discoloration just won't go away on my shoulders.

thoughts? which one is best/least fuccboyish?

Look for some outfit inspiration for a few work related holiday parties I have to attend.

reflective>>>>russia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>usa(if american)>>japan

What's Veeky Forums opinion on Reserved?

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=39699764&category=M_OUTERWEAR&color=001

cop or nah?

yeah I actually like it a lot in that color

Which other brands can be mixed with Rick?
So far what works for me
>Ann D
>Julius
>Damir Doma
>Alexander Wang
>Cav Empt

I bought an Our Legacy silk shirt, and it fits me pretty well except that it is a little bit tight in the shoulders. If I get the next size up, I'll have to get multiple aspects of it altered for it to fit correctly. Should I return it or just deal with the shoulders being a little tight?
Bought it from End so returns are kind of a pain.

plokhov, cdgh+, jan jan van essche

Dont buy too many clothes at once, your tastes will change as you lurk more and you will end up with a bunch of stuff you dont like

Where can i buy a good belt for less than 20$? Looking for a black belt with a silver colored buckle preferably

which one?

Neither.

Hit up your local Ross/TJ Maxx, but you really should be spending more for something that doesn't look like ass after a few months.

t. Insecure metaphorical manlet

anyone have any fit-pics with these

hehehehe

what shoe trees should I get? I need like 5 pairs but I don't want to shell out $20+ per pair and I don't want shitty ones either. what's the best bang for the buck?

compression ankle shoes always hurt unless you have skele tier ankles, I don't understand how people like nike released them.

t.
Veeky Forums

$15-$20's probably the best you're going to get if you want cedar. Look on Amazon or something.

if you fell for le leg day meme you can't be fashionable to be honest

I have insanely skele ankles so I think they'll work well

nice user

How do I pull off a navy blazer without being an aristocrat?

Wear only the navy blazer.

I neglected to use a shoe horn a couple of times with these shoes and now they're like this. Do I just superglue it or is there some special crap that I need to use?

Can i get an id on jacket and boots?

avoid
>double breasted
>brass buttons
>peak lapel
and you'll be just fine

noose and a stool

desu look like pilotensteifel with the zip laces removed

your ankles dont grow when you lift fucking retard

Alright thanks
Whats wrong with this?

>Whats wrong with this?
not the guy you were replying to
but heavy boots, skinny jeans and a flimsy jacket all in washed out black
is edgy teen/10

Cant argue with the edgyness about it, but i personally really like it, still waiting for an id on jacket too

right

>still waiting for an id on jacket
you'll find something similar at every mall store
it's what normies wear if they want something more dressy than a denim jacket
but they are to afraid to wear an actual blazer

What are good shorts to buy to wear with compression pants? Trying to switch it up from the generic jean or jogger fit every once in a while.

Can I wear a black peacoat with brown leather shoes?

If I want to add leather gloves, do I wear brown leather gloves or black leather gloves?

>Just wear something completely different

xDDD

Oh I'm sorry for choosing a polite way to tell him he can't pull it off
and suggesting a reasonable alternative
next time I'll just keep to edgy shitposting

Try an antibiotic (Amoxicillin, Ampicililn, etc) as well as maintain hygene

>Try an antibiotic
don't use antibiotics for minor shit like this
people like you are the reason why we are getting super bugs

You chose a shitposting way for telling "You can't pull it off" senpai

Turtleneck or just a shirt under it

Go for sailor/Milocore

do these look too narrow? got a 9 as theres no 9.5 and cant figure out if the discomfort is a part of the "breaking in" process or if i need to return them and go up to 10

>mfw my dermatologist has me on a tetracycline drug for my acne

But you have some serious acne don't you?
Nobody in their right mind would prescribe antibiotics for a little bacne that every adult has anyway.

Which Rick size should I take with 36'' chest?

I've had this ever since I started working out over a month ago. I keep my face clean and never touch it, I've tried salicylic acid, I've tried moisturizing my face with small amounts of coconut oil before bed, I've tried washing my sheets frequently and nothing seems to get rid of this shit Veeky Forums
What do? I'm afraid my face is going to get scarred for good or something

>since I started working out
stop taking steroids you fucking idiot and it will go away

I don't, bud
Would it help to stop lifting though and just stick to cardio? Has anyone had a similar thing happen?

I picked up a jacket very similar to pic related the other day. What kind of hat would work with this, for cold weather?

(I'm white)

I bought one of these but it fits like pic related. Am I wearing it wrong?

That is how the original models were made

Ther are slimmer fits but I'd roll with the original puffy one if I were you

Hey Veeky Forums I've never been here before (been here for 7 or so years, didn't get into clothes until recently) I've been buying a lot of clothes from a company called Drop Dead. Kind of a punk-type company, not sure how to describe it. I was wondering if anyone who knows this kind of style has any recommendations for places to look for new clothes? Thanks for tolerating my faggotry, cheers.

can i wear my black jeans with my usual brown boots/watch/belt or should i black everything out?

Is this jacket Veeky Forums? Nike 2010 Vancouver winter olympics team Canada jacket

Fear of God

it could work in a different fit

black out

does this make me look homosexual?

What color shoes/pants/shirt go well with a pastel pink jacket? I impulse bought one and fucking love it and how it fits I just hate how it looks with the rest of everything I own.

change the shoes and its ok

u look cute

no, you look like a fag, not a gay fag, just a regular old fag. a cisfag, if you'd like. I feel sorry for your mum.

Alright, so I impulse bought a jacket like this in navy blue on black friday because it was $70. Did I fuck up? It looked alright on its own but once I got it home I couldn't think of any way to make it not look super normcore. Navy blue just seems like a really bad color for a jacket. Also I don't really feel like it fits with the streetwear style that I'm trying to dress in.

Are Doc Martens worth copping ? Im somewhat reluctant on buying a pair.

are you a lesbian? then yes!

I've almost never heard anyone say anything bad about them, I really want a pair myself.

Personally I think that looks ridiculous, and definitely doesn't fit the trendy/streetwear style I associate bombers with. It's way beyond puffy.

who sells nice women's sweaters in the $100-150 range?

big foot

costanza is a based kike, he was the leader of the aryan union

only if u have a

kycvintage.bigcartel.com/
where do I find more shops like these
just anything in the generic direction of vaporwave, trash and trap + whoever wears this stuff now