What is your least favorite fashion meme?

What is your least favorite fashion meme?

Mine:
>skinny jeans are bad on women

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell-bottoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Brands don't matter

This. I made my gf promise to never buy flare jeans or anything of the like, no matter how trendy they become. Skinny jeans on women will never not look good.

Why is the girl on the right so fucking CUTE?

dat booty phat

Cause you never had a girlfriend

Are you saying she's not cute? i hope u die haha

>Skinny jeans on women will never not look good
they probably do on your fat gf

>black and brown do not mix
I still don't think black looks too bad with brown

>flare jeans

I agree. Flare jeans are the fucking worst

Man I think you got to go like very very dark grey and mid to dark brown. Lovely combo imho.

>Skinny jeans on women will never not look good
>they probably do on your fat gf
So you're saying my gf is fat but she still looks good in skinny jeans? Hmm...

Black jeans with dark brown boots looks very good as long as the rest of your outfit isn't monochrome

What the fuck are flare jea...bell bottoms? They're just bell bottoms. Did culture decide they needed a new hip name?

>not knowing what "flare" jeans are
Where were you in 2000-2005?

Bell bottoms? Never heard that before. Always known them as flares or flared jeans. My dad was a teenager during the 70s and even he calls them that

Are y'all hermits or just stupid? Like said, they were incredibly prevalent in the early-to-mid 2000s, and for some reason they're being shilled again.
Also, bell bottoms are completely different. Why are you on this board if you don't know this?

Are they actually being shilled again?

God, please, no. They were a dark moment for women's fashion. And, surely it means "boot-cut" monstrosities will be shilled for men again.

They're bell bottoms, shiteater.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell-bottoms

>skinny jeans are bad on women
I've never heard that, they look bad on fat girls but so does everything but a noose.

From my understanding, "bell-bottoms" were the really exaggerated kind that one might have seen in the 70s. "Flares" are a less-exaggerated version that became popular in the early 2000s.

I was at the mall with my gf about a month ago and every store we went into had huge ads for flare or bootcut jeans and made them out to be the next big thing.
I'd normally dismiss this, but women are particularly susceptible to forced trends.
I do think that they'll be relegated to females this time around if they become shoulder popular again, so there's a bright side, but they're still unflattering garbage.

>Women's boot-cut jeans are tighter at the knee than men's, and flare out from knee to hem. Men's styles are traditionally straight-legged, although the pants came in a more flared style in the early and mid 2000s, but this was optional.
>The bell-bottoms of the 1960s and 1970s can be distinguished from the flare or boot-cut (boot-fit) of the 1990s and 2000s by the tightness of the fabric at the knee.
Read the article before you use it as an argument next time

This is correct

>Niggerclothes are cool

White sneakers

>implying they're not
you live in a culture now where black = cool and white = lame, get used to it babydick white supremacist

Underage white boy detected

this

>what is sarcasm

he's right though

definitely pro-ED shitheads

but i can't stand anything rick either

Leggings. They leave nothing to the imagination and they look trashy. My /a/-infested mind thinks there should be a skirt too.

>being a niggerlover
might as well off yourself right now

>tfw your wife wears leggings but won't even sit on your face

why not?

she's uncomfortable with it for some reason. has no problem sucking my wiener though. won't even let me eat the booty wtf /blogpost

you could just eat her pussy instead

name
a
m
e

yea, she is fucking cute.

how is that relevant?