Are battle jackets Veeky Forums?

Are battle jackets Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oup1XQ6vNZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=nxcJW6bs5os
youtube.com/watch?v=DL20QJtvloM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can be

Only if you're punk or a white supremacist.

Fuggin' sweet.

Qt

Just starting to make one, Having trouble finding a jacket, preferable sleeveless, wtc one?

You will look like a poser if the jacket looks new. Thrift one.

>Only if you're punk or a white supremacist.
>only if you're against the system or are its cuck

only if you keep it minimalistic and simple without shit amounts of stuff, also try to match patches colours and remember, that blue denim vests are for losers

my jacket

ignore the ugly wardrobe pls.

meme division really?

yeah, had it on an old battle vest and I like the music. I wanted to put a KPN patch there, but the antifa guys at my uni would fuck me up on a regular basis, so I rather go with the basic meme band.

PUT ON THR PESTE NOIRE PATCH AND FIGHT THE ANTI Veeky Forums

>bongripper
n i c e

If it's Punk, yes.

If it's Metal, FUCK NO.

Por que no los dos

HAIL SATAN WORSHIP DOOM

Yes, only if you stick to black and white patches or very few colored ones
I just ordered a revenge patch and a couple misc bands I like.

Wear the KPN patch and fuck those faggots.

Make Famine-sempai proud.

Where do you guys get these jackets? How much do they cost? Love punk music and punk style, would love to go to a punk concert rocking some leathers

Porque son dos cosas muy diferentes

D I Y A E S T H E T I C
If you don't at least know that you don't really have a place at a concert you absolute cunt.

Both are better when they influence each other

Buy a jacket, get patches at shows or on ebay, sew them on, faggot. And don't buy patches by bands you don't listen to.

wtc that back patch. or similar design of a rams head in white

quit listening to Peste Noire or quit being a coward. your choice, senpai

yeah, fuck off. You can't publicly wear a KPN patch in my city, unless you're having the urge to see the local hospital. Antifa and left extremists are everywhere. Love for Famine and his band, but I prefer a better reason to get beaten up, then a piece of cloth.

Sick Apati patch, brodie

Get a gang fagott not one inch for leftist scum.

Thank you!
I've got a job and I'm studying, so neither time nor motivation. And I'm not interested in joining a right winged party anyways, I listen to KPN or NSBM in general for the music, not the politics. Fuck the antifa, fuck the right extremists, both aren't my cup of tea.

>urfaust

My nigga

just google "Bongripper back patch"

5 bucks in BigCartel

wrong quote

nice

dont get one if you dont listen to Bongripper tho.

W2c please help

I bought both of the patches on the front from depressive illusions and the one on the back is from Bongrippers bigcartel. The jacket is just a black Levis Trucker.

Jacket I made a while ago. Feels like I'm wearing chain-mail.

>whenyoujealousoftheedge.jpg

seriously fuck punks, you're the fucking worst and I'd rather hang out with some thrash bro than you cunts

Deathnote, Peace sign and the fsm. just fuck off.

thats why you have to skip punk completely and go into d beat, crust and raw hardcore

He's not a punk. He's a retard.
I've hung out with plenty of punks, they're super chill and don't spout whatever this faggot considers "truth.

Literally fuck you if you're a crust punk.

stay mad,
because i will stay crust

I hate seeing people like you at DIY shows with an inch of dirt on their skin.

Battlejackets look retarded, imo. Thought differently some years ago, but now they just look ridiculous to me. Might sell my old one.

Got a blackened Bundeswehr-Parka with Darkthrone - F.O.A.D on the back, tho.

why F.O.A.D.?

stay home then.
look at my jacket, its less than a year old! you are thinking of travelling oogle kids. you can recognize them because the abstain from studs so they can hop trains.

Because I heavily prefer their crust-influenced and newer Stuff.
Panzerfaust, A Blaze, etc, where okay, yeah, but nothing special. There are dozens of bands that can do this stuff just as good.
What makes Darkthrone so special is their mixed stuff...e.g. Crust like F.O.A.D or Circle the Wagons, Heavy like Underground Resistance, etc.

metal and or punk is always best when mixed together and influenced by each other

yep
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oup1XQ6vNZ4

What you're thinking of is Crossover -- I personally don't think it's the "best" but whatever tickles your fancy.

ahh, alright. I prefer the black metal tapes up to Panzerfaust, but maybe I should give the newer albums another shot :)

Agreed
youtube.com/watch?v=nxcJW6bs5os

i was thinking more like
youtube.com/watch?v=DL20QJtvloM

Meh

lol u fucking poser

urfaust sucks

Der freiwillige Bettler is one of the best obscure black metal albums ever, you pleb.

lol deafheaven tier poseur bullshit

im not impressed by you going on /mu/ and looking for most epic black metal collage and then copping patches to put on your garbage tier karmaloop streetwear ma-1

>urfaust
>obscure even for black metal
pick one

its literally for kids who listen to deafheaven and revenge to try and flex that they "love" black metal

this is the face of nu males

Urfaust really triggered you huh?

fuck off and leave poser

not as bad as how the mere presence of the antifa scared you into the joy division patch over peste noire you fruit

Deafheaven liturgy alcest ghost bath urfaust the list goes on

>ghost

>bath

>punctuation

>i'm more metal than you

Wow you're pathetic

>using punctuation when shitposting
Fuck off faggot bm is elitist to the core

I think this turned into an average /mu/ thread somewhere down the line.

seeing as a fair amount of Veeky Forumsggots crossboard I'm not surprised

the foundations of bm are in elitism, hatred, and extremity you fucking poseur dumbass

destroy safe "black" metal and purge poseurs from your local scene is the name of the game

So you are crying over hipster BM bands invading Black Metal? Urfaust started before that trend and it's surprising that you aren't able to distinguish between a obvious black metal band and a fucking shoegaze band with one okay record. And I'm sure purging your local scene by shitposting on an international image board will work out great for you, faggot :)

but he's entertaining ;)

Oh I see you're trolling

lol i bet you bought a revenge shirt because mc ride wore one

dead serious u fucking idiot

I don't know neither of both.

You seriously need to stop pretending you're into black metal, its really cringey because I am almost positive that you've never traded cassettes in a record shop with random people, you've probably never gone to an underground show to see a band you've never heard of, and I'm sure you've never played in a band. Stop poseuring up bm you fucking loser

If you honestly let a musical genre define who you are, you deserve everything that´s coming to you.

Also:
>hatred
>elitistm

Holy shit, normally I feel bad when I see a hedgehog at the roadside, but I´d make an exception for you...

right forgot you only know 2 "black" metal bands reviewed by pitchfork

You keep digging yourself deeper and fucking deeper you poseur piece of trash

How can you put a Dead Kennedys patch on this with all that w e e a b o o shit

alright, last festival was Party.San, last BM show was Negator with Geist, last CD I traded was a satanic black devotion for support your local underground by Runenwacht.

>CDs
>festival
oh god you're younger than I thought

>sargeist, runenwacht, negator

heh

This is my first post in this thread you subhuman pussy.
But yeah, I like digging myself deeper and deeper because everything that makes betametal fags angry shows more and more that I´m leagues above them.

rofl "beta"

hello nu-male sam hyde comedy man

are you going to lecture me about post-black metal next?

Nah, why should I? I know your kind of people, you hype stuff simply because not too many other people like it and because it´s limited - that´s it. Quality doesn´t matter to you.
You probably also have Envenom and Angelholocaust-Tapes at home and you actually bought them.

How does it feel to be the biggest fag on a fashion board?

Lol

You: I hate everything that makes black metal black metal and love urfaust and sargeist :)

Yet again: different person. I fucking detest Sargeist and Urfaust are just plain boring.

The rest is correct, tho. Black Metal is fantastic music, but everything besides the music is ridiculously retarded.

I mean, c´mon, you guys...the genre isn´t supposed to be taken seriously. Not even fucking Fenriz, the arguably most important person in the genre isn´t taking it serious.