Thinspo Thread

Comment your Starting weight: SW, Current weight: CW, and Goal weight: GW. Feel free to share tips or your opinions. This thread can trigger ana.

Also feel free to post thinspo pics

5 feet even
sw: 132 and 110
cw: 99
lw: 82
gw: 72

Sw: 160
Cw: 148
Gw: 111
Anyone else fat as hell?

most of the girls you're posting in here are revolting
why do you want to look like that?

SW: 120 CW:125 GW:117,
only reason I gained weigh is because of the
medication I'm on but I stopped taking it so I should be going down in weight soon.. :3

i want to bone this girl

present.
6ft1
cw 185
gw 170
stick to the plan. we'll all get there.

qt3.14

>Chubspo

My current weight is 160 and I used to be 120, but I started to eat sooooo much and unhealthy which is totally my fault. I lost 8 lbs in a week already so my starting weight was 168. It's kind of gross, but I am working on. You are gonna do well on your journey to your goal, everything is achievable.

I don't care what Veeky Forums says, this is a fucking 9.8/10

This is a thinspo thread and if you don't like the way these girls look you don't have to look at this thread. People personally want to look like these girls and it is our choice. It is something that will make us happy with our self.

Nothing wrong with gaining some weight as we always have time to lose it. Hope you achieve your goal

This girl is obviously overweight and it is not healthy to promote this type of body. If you like this type of body then it is your choice, but don't post something that is opposite to what this thread is about,.

old pic. would like to get back to that.

CW 139
GW 130

Sw: 135
Cw: 130
Gw: 125

nigger

sw: 194
cw: 190
gw: 150 at least

I like this body.
How tall are you, user? Do you do any kind of exercise?

>SW: 120
>CW: 126
>GW: 135

Literally too thin senpai :^(
My ribs and hip bones are visible and my torso gets narrow just before my hips. If someone punched my they would probably smash my ribs immediately on impact.

0 fat, low muscle

they're mentally ill

ayyyyy

I just dumped a girl with exactly this body and suckable tits because I feel like I can't handle that amount of... person

did I fuck up?

5'7''
sw 165
cw 148
gw 118

should have waited til another bitch came around now you'll be single forever fag :(

6'4"
SW: 158
CW: 185
GW: 210
Am I doing this right?

5'3"
SW: 189
CW: 165
GW: 120

KMS

This is not what thinspo is about.

help me fix this /:

me about half a year ago... help me get back to this or even better plz thinspo /:

exercise and eat healthy

is fasting and exercising a good idea?

H: 5'11"
SW: 285 lbs
CW:279 lbs
GW: 142 (want to be half my size)

berate me, it helps motivate me

In normal situatiobs I would just assume you are baiting but thia thread is retarded so you pribably are too.
This thread is about the exact opposite of health. Noone ever mentions working out here, just starving yourself to death.
Read a book

If I woke up one day and had a body like you, I would kill myself.

thanks. i think about it too.

i deleted it because i didn't to kill the thread

anyway to get rid of my birthing hips also? or will they go away with weight loss

I know you said to berate you but man, I just feel bad for you. It's such a long process to lose weight, especially when you get up to sizes like yours. But the payoff is fucking amazing.

yeah. except i'm going to have tons of loose skin.

i may as well just fuck off altogether

nah, keep going bro and i promise youll never have felt happier about yourself

hot

Height: 6 feet
Starting weight: 200
Current weight:145
(in pounds)
Goal weight: I think i might work out a little to try and get a swimmers body but i have a job so its hard to go to the gym between school and work.

18 yo, student from russia, 184 cm
SW: 86 kg
CW: 79 kg
GW: 70 kg
Can't really control myself anymore, started eating at fast foods again :((((

182 cm
sw: 83 kg
cw:66 kg
gw; i think i'll stick with that

There is already a thinspo thread you stupid roastie. We don't need two.

m/170cm
sw: 65kg
cw:61kg
gw:55-58kg

i've been trying to lose some weight slowly recently since i have a lot of fat on my ass and thighs. i felt like it was messing with my proportions because i'm already short, but my clothes probably fit pretty shitty as well. at the same time i don't want to have an incredibly skinny upper body so i might begin working out after i hit my goal.

You two are goals.keep up the good work. I'm trying to get thinner but the only way I know how to lose weight that feels healthy and sustainable is to build fat-burning muscle so even though I reduce my caloric intake, I always bulk up instead of getting thin like this
Ok. Got my thinspo. Gonna hit the treadmill for a while now.
sw: 269
cw: 185
gw: 170

>read a book

I feel more anxious about existence now

F, 170cm
SW : 72 kg
CW : 46 kg
GW : Maintaining

Don't take this too much at heart though. You could hurt yourself like I did, and it ain't worth it. I won't lie, I like how I am now - kind of - but I became such an autistic bitch about food

Poast pix. Those are great stats

SW: 125
CW: 118.8
GW: 99

End my life.

F/5''7
SW: 118
CW: 114
GW: 108

F, 5'4
SW: 140lbs
CW: 116lbs
GW: 86lbs
I can't stop eating. I keep thinking I've gained weight because I still look chubby and gross in the mirror, but my body is still in the same range of 116-118lbs.
I probably don't want to lose all the weight badly enough. I guess I'm just glad to not be fat anymore.

keep it up goodjob! started small and was going slow for me at first too but ended up with great results without torturing myself,you can do it!

anyone ever tried ketoid diet?

Im 5'5" and struggling not to go lower than 110lb. I don't really even feel hungry anymore and if it were up to me I could go even lower.

Also, intermitent fasting helps. I only eat within a 6hr window.

182 cm

SW around 72 kg
CW about 55kg
GW is 54 kg

M 5'9

SW: 122
CW: 131
GW: 150

Its harder than some would think

nice flippers

5'10" F

SW: 230 fat as fatass
CW: 167 last I checked...
GW: ~130

I still haven't weighed myself since Thanksgiving. I wasn't going to let myself stress about the day of Thanksgiving, but I've been eating lots of leftovers since then unfortunately.

I'm going to restrict more than usual for the next 3 days then I'll check my weight, so that I might even out. If I see 167 again I'll be happy.

My friend is coming back after a several month study abroad in mid January. I would like to be in the 150s by then if possible, even 159.9 would be nice. I'm gonna post some thinspo in the meantime.

>captcha street signs: weight limit 10 tons
I lol'd

H I G H - C U T

height: 5'3
sw: 126
cw: 109
gw: 85/90?

5'2"
CW: 114 lbs
GW: 95 lbs
My body proportion is fucked up because I have huge thighs. Does anyone know how to deal with this?

>5'3
>SW: 185lbs
>CW: 115
>GW: 101

im so close familam, i just want this struggle to be overrr

sw 220
cw 150
gw 110

>tfw manlet with thick hips and juicy thighs

id rather be repulsively fat than have a 20 pound ass and its making it hard to keep losing

5'9'' grill

sw: 125
cw: 115
gw:110

Pretty close to goal weight now. I don't want to lose all of my butt and stomach is already flat as it is, so I might go back to 115 if 110 looks too boyish.

male 5'7"
sw: 200ish years ago
cw: 120
gw: 115

I seem to have been stuck at 120 for quite some time

No, not really. It's better to eat moderately and exercise more vigorously, with a focus on cardio; some weighted exercises are good if you want a more lean look.

Best plan: get a calorie tracking app and manage your caloric intake to be lower than your output, but only by a few hundred calories top. Find out what works best for you.

Fasting with exercise leads to exhaustion which leads to lethargy.

5'10

Anyone else (females) experience more/thicker bodyhair after losing weight?

fuck i love these threads.
sw: 150 & 129
cw: 123
gw: 110

5'4 btw.
also oatmeal, green tea, and low sodium crackers are amazing. i gained like a pound since thanksgiving and im pissed.

You deleted the pic before I saw it so I don't know how much of a fat fuck you really are, but you'll experience less loose skin if you're body changes over time, rather than drastically.

You won't reach your goal for years but you'll be happier within months.

that's amazing progress user (not talking about pic)

Are you me?

That's never happened to me. Did you somehow fuck up your hormones losing weight? Are you underweight?

How long did it take you to lose weight?

when speaking of sweetened tea is it better to go with a tablespoon of sugar or tablespoon of honey?

1kg from being underweight as of now,always lacked some female hormones i guess but way more hair now

i usually do a mix of sugar and stevia

6' dude
SW-217
CW-154
GW-dont know, im just trying to bulk a little now before losing more weight

where is stevia sold? could it be sold in smaller countries too?

in canada i just get it in the grocery story, i would imagine you could find it anywhere but not sure

store*

oh thank you

lmao you're delusional. I hope you lose that weight :)

When you are over or underweight, your hormones get fucked with, so since you already lacked some that's probably the problem. I also am gonna guess that you're not eating 100% nutritionally sound. Why not try maintaining for a bit on healthy foods, see if it helps?

thank you im trying to lately,hope it goes well!

F 5'8
SW: 274
CW:160
GW: 130 for now

Being fat was and is complete torture. I've literally fucked my brain because of it and have irrevocable damage. Any fat anons out there browsing, please for the love of god lose weight.

118 and 5'7" would be skeletal mode senpai
not to discourage you, but be careful

versus 118-120 on 5'3", which will be godmode
same to you, be careful friend
you have dysmorphia
fast food is not even yummy

F/5'5"
SW: 135
CW: 125
GW: 120

it's the last tiny bit that's so hard to get rid of